77 level weapons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

77 level weapons

How many weapons did people have to craft to get level 77 weapons during Anb 4? I crafted 30 black guard assaults and the best I did was level 75. Are all these 77s on the leader board lucky
    ​or are people spending 1000s of gems for hundreds of crafting items? Seems the crafting formula for higher levels is lower probability for weapons than general set items. I am at level 50 for crafting. Not new to the game but new to the forum so sorry if this has been addressed previously

I got pretty lucky and crafted a level 77 weapon relatively early on, but then never crafted another level 77 anything. I ended up with a 77, 76, 2 75s, and the rest lower from there. I did craft one last 76 towards the end.

Comment

Judging from previous ANB, there are some of players who buy Legendary Crates. Those at the top of the LB always have 75 or better gear. I have not gotten anything better than level 75 myself. But then, I scrounge for resources. At the 80% essence discount, gold was my limiting factor. Combining lesser into greater essences still cost a lot of gold.

Comment

I crafted a **** load of rubbish. Farming Mithral with a Bounty Hunter was terrible. Only in the last hour of playtime did I discover the 25k resource boxes are a viable option with gold being an easily farmable resource. If the ANB crafting stays the same the next round will see far better results.
        RAKO LOJA CUSE 8372 - Coldet and VADA YOHI XUVA 4984 - Beta

Comment

I bought in total 6 legendary crafter crates and had to make like 100 tries in order to craft two level 77 pistols. And I consider myself very, very lucky to have managed to get those with so few tries...
          MAJA MIBA LEGE 4951

Matrikor, Stalker BH, TL 126

Mobile only
          (Inactive / not playing atm - just had enough of DP's bullshit bug bingo)

Comment

• Coldet
            Coldet commented
            Editing a comment
            I hope at 10k gems they were at least decent damage rolls? Since the event, I have rolled several 76’s that were better than my 77’s “facepalm”

• Christian Lamine
            Christian Lamine commented
            Editing a comment
            Since I planned to turn them into celestials I did not really care about the initial damage roll... now they're maximized anyhow.

• lmcelhiney
            lmcelhiney commented
            Editing a comment
            When I went to buy the crates, they only had "orange crates", Lvl 77 OJ is just not the same as that Minute Maid stuff. :-)

I think it took around 60 to 70 tries to get my 77 and 76 weaponry. Buying a 2.5k crate early on (which I did) doesn't only grant 20 tries, it also lets you start farming MoTs in tl90 a lot earlier than without that crate.
          Mobile only
          ZOBO NEVI CIXI 0314

Comment

I got one just in time for end game build. Was my third crafting session. Bought a legendary crate for first attempt and build XP gear. Then just farming mats and crafting when I'd got a stock pile

Comment

I bought 1 crate for 2.5k gems early in this bronze, didn't skip bosses at all and farmed SM a LOT, converted almost all water ess to fire and air and finished with 3 77 pieces when only 2 could be kept. Didn't count but seemed at least 200+ attempts.
              Last edited by Shilien; 04-18-2020, 02:20 PM.
              NAHi ViCU COTU 7388
              Mobile only SW Schrei

Comment

• Shilien
                Shilien commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes, and you?

• Romme
                Romme commented
                Editing a comment
                Yep, finished 13th

• Shilien
                Shilien commented
                Editing a comment
                I finished much lower Had to push on Sat cause Sunday was my birthday and all the thoughts were about celebration and I made a couple of unforgivable f.ckups.

1 Legendary Crafter, total 62 set items(plan to try more after event end since I still have more gold to combine essences, but found that it's back to 100% normal crafting price after event time end).

1 Lv 77, 2 Lv 76, 4 Lv 75, 8 Lv 74, 15 Lv 73, 31 Lv 72, 1 Lv 71.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by 1580; 04-17-2020, 07:14 PM.

Comment

• Keaven
                Keaven commented
                Editing a comment
                It might be normal crafting price and non ephemeral gear, but if you can still manage a lvl 77 piece to CT it will still retain it's improved attributes when being reverted.

1580 commented
                Editing a comment
                Silver, Mage, crafted for 81 Legendary, 2 legendary crafter's crate(5 000 gems).

2 Lv 77 (1 Eridanus, GreatStaff of the Magi, 1 Integrals mantel)
                3 Lv 76
                5 Lv 75
                10 Lv 74
                20 Lv 73
                40 Lv 72
                1 Lv 71

4 legendary crafting crates bought and only one Lv77 item and that was a pair of boots. Crafted countless weapons, never got more than a 76. Did get a lv77 drop of integrals mantle, sadly two useless stats on it.

Comment

• Romme
                Romme commented
                Editing a comment
                @rafers (tag isn't working) dude you have 6 CTs worth there. Are you waiting for a new lvl cap?

• RAFERS102
                RAFERS102 commented
                Editing a comment
                Romme, waiting until I have 9 CT's after gold so I can do a complete hero.

• RAFERS102
                RAFERS102 commented
                Editing a comment
                Although I do have another 2 CT's worth on my warrior.

I got a few level 76 items (one weapon I kept) during the event and a 77 weapon. Bought one legendary crate at the start.

Budgeting for at least 1 legendary crate would be recommended as lvl 77 items for each CT is the best reward from an ANB now in my opinion, given that they keep their increased stats after being reverted from celestial.
              VIQA TESO VUBA 6781
              Eternium Walkthrough
              LFAQ

Comment

I got this on my 5th crafting attempt for a decent weapon in Silver ANB after I reached L70. Last ANB my best crafted piece was a L74. At last!
                Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (8).png
Views:	1497
Size:	218.5 KB
ID:	167942

Comment

• Romme
                  Romme commented
                  Editing a comment
                  wow great piece!

• Benedicto
                  Benedicto commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Congratulations! Can you borrow my account so you can share your luck LOL

• Reaucat
                  Reaucat commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I tried warrio for the first time, tried crafting around 50 shields, ended up running out of cured leather, bmBUT I did get a lvl 76 with 35.9% base block chance. Does that BASE block chance get improved by CT? Because if not and this is considered a good lvl 77, what is an acceptable minimum? I crafted like 40 of the shields AFTER I got the 76, was that a mistake?

Your chance to craft a level 77 piece of gear with crafting mastery maxed out is 1.5625%. That’s 1 out of every 64 attempts. Odds of crafting a 76 would be double that at 1 out of 32. So, off of one legendary crate, you would have to be very lucky to get either.

Comment

• Montresor
                  Montresor commented
                  Editing a comment
                  hmmm, so if i want a level 77 tome for my main, i should try for that first? a level 77 weapon would get me farther in the ANB, but a 77 tome is what i need on my main for the season.
                  or maybe i just need better luck, haha. great info though; thanks.

• Scintillant
                  Scintillant commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Romme, how did you come by this information: "You have double the chance while shooting for first 77 legendary." And, is it only true for ANB characters?

• LodWig
                  LodWig commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Your chance to craft a level 77 piece of gear with crafting mastery maxed out is 1.5625%. That’s 1 out of every 64 attempts. Odds of crafting a 76 would be double that at 1 out of 32.
                  Theoretically, chances of 77 and 76 are the same (1/64) at max MC perk. However, the observed distribution of levels for set legendary item crafted by a new toon (e.g. an ANB toon) is very close to 1/64, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32, 1/64 in order from 71 to 77. See the file "Craft Logs" in my Dropbox for gathered data.

Here it is after I used CT on it.
                Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200420-104103_Eternium.jpg
Views:	1431
Size:	113.1 KB
ID:	167963

Comment

In silver I accidentally made 77 staff after about 10-15 crafts when making my exp set. I really want a 77 Helmet for my main, so am keeping track of crafts for my push set - I got a 76 IM on the 4th craft after the 77. I have a feeling that 'new character luck' resets when you keep an ANB toon - I crafted 2 77s in Bronze, kept the character and when testing I got a 77 IM from it as a main account character on the 8th craft. Anyone else seen this or am I extra lucky?

Comment

• Keaven
                    Keaven commented
                    Editing a comment
                    If you already have a lvl 77 staff, it still might be more useful than spending too many gems trying to craft a helm. You can always wait till the event ends in case you can manage the helm.

An extra staff with near perfect stats could be useful for a gold or XP farming build. Just make sure the stats you want are reforged (while still celestial to get the buff) before ending the event.

If you want the helm bad enough, you might be better off focusing on farming XP and loot in trial 90 to get the materials for helm crafting, rather than going for a leader board push, that's what I'd do as the helm would be worth more than more medals.
                    Last edited by Keaven; 04-21-2020, 03:19 AM.

Guest commented
                    Editing a comment
                    63rd craft and I got the lvl 77 Regalia Helm! Very much relieved and 3 hrs 15 mins left on the clock. A push will be possible too, the way things have gone.

• Keaven
                    Keaven commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Awesome Wispy. Congrats.
                Working...
                X