• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just crafted a 77 IM on first attempt!

HUHU CUVI NOMO 8138

Always in need of help!

Comment

Sweet. Can you post a picture or give the stats? That would be next on my crafting wish list.

Comment

hi, just out of curiosity, the wording is a bit confusing. during the special event, it says all crafted items will "expire", i assume it means becoming "unusable" in the end.

but the crafted items that are turned into "celestials" can be kept.

does this mean players have to use the celestial to transform the crafted items AND keep the transformed items?
        or does this mean players can keep and hoard the celestials in their main account until a later date?

Comment

• RockDoc
          RockDoc commented
          Editing a comment
          Any item you craft in ANB will disappear after the event ends. If you want to keep an item you crafted in ANB to use with your regular hero the only way is to apply a CT to it, which you get at T80 and T100. That makes that gear piece a celestial. After the event ends, any celestial is forwarded to your main account, with all its great new stats (minus the extra vitality) and you will also get the CT to use in your regular account. So you get both the great new piece of gear and the CT to use by your main account. Any good pieces you get as drops will automatically be forwarded to your main account at the end of the event. You don't need to do anything extra to them, except not delete them. Hope that answers your questions.

ah.... no wonder it's so difficult to complete. 12 hours to trial 80, not an easy task for newbies. hahahahaha.........

Comment

Originally posted by RockDoc View Post
          Sweet. Can you post a picture or give the stats? That would be next on my crafting wish list.
          Made it for XP grinding and have already put my CT on it

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2020-06-04 at 14.39.04.png
Views:	262
Size:	350.2 KB
ID:	172667

HUHU CUVI NOMO 8138

Always in need of help!

Comment

• Turgeon
            Turgeon commented
            Editing a comment
            Nice one hurri??

• Hurricane
            Hurricane commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks Turgeon!

Hurricane that is a very nice IM, congrats. I'm a little jealous. I tried, and tried, and kept trying until I finally got one, but your's still got me beat.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (61).png
Views:	284
Size:	247.8 KB
ID:	172679
          Haven't gotten my second CT yet but this adds a little more incentive for me to do so.

Comment

• Hurricane
            Hurricane commented
            Editing a comment
            Just got my second CT with 4 hrs 40 left. No sign of another 77 at the mo though. I do have a 76 Malice just in case I cant get one!

• RockDoc
            RockDoc commented
            Editing a comment
            Hang on to the CT until the very end before you use it on the Malice, just in case you decide to do some gold farming and crafting before the event ends. You still have plenty of time to grind and craft, and you could get lucky a second time.

• Hurricane
            Hurricane commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah, that is the plan! Although I will mainly be doing XP farming now. I'm pretty happy. Didn't buy a legendary crate and don't plan on wasting the gems now so ill have a crafting session right at the end with whatever materials I have!

what's the max rating for a level 77 legendary armor? or is there no max? i'm just curious how much worse is my level 70 armor comparing to a level 77 max rating piece.

Comment

• Nhat
            Nhat commented
            Editing a comment
            Depends on what type of armor... check https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...-maximum-value

Eg. Cloak, base armor: lvl 70 = 434.7 vs lvl 77 = 678.6

And then there are the higher range of the stats boosts too, a lvl 77 is generally about 56% better than a lvl 70 (going from the level coefficient calculation in the linked post: lvl 180 vs lvl 77 281)
            Last edited by Nhat; 06-10-2020, 01:16 AM.

• LodWig
            LodWig commented
            Editing a comment
            You can use the spreadsheet "Quality Control" from my Dropbox to evaluate your items.

holy cow, you guys are so hardcore, awesome.........

Comment

I was planning to create a level 77 eridanus during ANB. Gathered all components and was prepared to invest a lot in it.. got it from the first try ?.

Comment

• RockDoc
              RockDoc commented
              Editing a comment
              Congrats. You lucked out. Go for another.
          Working...
          X