Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could anyone give me some advice on passing trial 113?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could anyone give me some advice on passing trial 113?

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20200520-165350_Eternium.jpg Views:	20 Size:	100.5 KB ID:	171427Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20200520-165415_Eternium.jpg Views:	16 Size:	81.4 KB ID:	171428 I'll post my screenshots for y'all to check out. Playing o. Mobile and kindle fire 8. I'm thinking my loh is too high. Been trying blood, sweat and tears to get in the top 250 to get the medals. I guess xp farming would work for more power. But man, am I burned out from cash farming and essence farming. I don't usually talk on the forum too much, but I've been on here about a year and a half, and I know you all are good people that'll give good insite. Best of gaming to you and thank you.
    Last edited by frodaddy; 05-20-2020, 11:14 PM.

Hmmm not use to play bh. But ure abylity rate seem low. Better dh will answer for sur?

Comment

Do what I did, ditch Multishot for Smoke screen and learn to use it effectively. When I first started noticing all the leaders using it, I finally bit the bullet and started to figure it out.

My stats are very similar to yours. I went up 7 TL fairly quickly compared to my old layout. (Rapid, Snipe, MS and 3 archers)

IMHO, Elban is one of the easiest bosses to escape damage from with a BH.
      Last edited by LonesomeCrow1963; 05-20-2020, 11:05 PM.

Comment

Same advise with LonesomCrow.

I was on TL 122 with your statistic. I even have lower Toughness than you.

​Here is my latest statistic.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_2020-05-21-06-55-37-375_com.makingfun.mageandminions.jpg Views:	0 Size:	89.8 KB ID:	171433
        Good luck
        Steampunk - Bounty Hunter - TL 126

Specialty : Box Kicking

LUQA MIYE HOSI 1072

Comment

agree with above, AR is too low.

Also, I think with your current stat - should be able to do up to 125? around there. Perhaps watch the video by 13FTshadow to learn BH gameplay (I.E. pulling creeps etc)
          Lastly, read this (forum.makingfun.com/forum/eternium/players-helping-players/157723-1-4-38-to-my-fellows-the-hunters-esp-the-stalkers-here-is-what-i-have-gathered-about-the-rapid-fire-and-the-snipe-and-its-bleeding-effect).

Comment

Thank you all. I will try those modifications and see what happens. As stated previously, I'm on mobile/tablet and not p.c. could that be making a big difference?

Comment

• steampunk
              steampunk commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes it does. With those statistic, I think you can only get to TL 122 if you play from PC. But, you can still reach few more TL if you play on your mobile.

Thanks steampunk. I figured it was gonna make a good difference if I had a pc. I've seen that said here and there on the forum. I wish they could find a way to make it even on all platforms. Sometimes it seems unfair, but I completely understand if people play on PC which makes it easier to control. That said, I also understand the people that don't have PCs or the people that play on the go traveling alot. Maybe I should just get a pc. Lol. Anyway, thank again.

Comment

Hi Mike. I’m certainly no PRO, I also play only mobile. I do have a PC but for the life of me I just can’t seem to maintain mouse control (the shakes) in the high levels.

anyway my first “recommendation” would be to swap out Celerity for Piercing Ammo. Helps with crowd damage and getting to the boss sooner.

additionally I also need to work on my Smoke screen skill. Currently I use Mag Traps. It’s brought me as far as 117 but I’m struggling forth.
              RAKO LOJA CUSE 8372 - Coldet and VADA YOHI XUVA 4984 - Beta

Comment

You should have enough vitality if you have more celestials, you can practice how to survive higher trials with less than 100k HP. AR should be more or less than 55%, SS is more useful than MS. Definitely I'm not a BH expert, but there's a concsensus here on what you should change.

Comment

I also play mobile, two important things, one is too little AR, second is maybe too much haste. Try using training grounds to test haste breakpoints. For me about 1250 haste works Best, this would allow you to drop haste passive for something different. However haste may be dependent on fps so Best is to test yourself. Just use normal attacks for 1 minute, check stats and see number of normal attacks and snipe procs, dont look at dps and dont use any abilitities. Increase haste by adding a gem and repeat. Do that to see when Number of attacks actually increases.

I got 6,1 on paper

Comment

• steampunk
                    steampunk commented
                    Editing a comment
                    How many hit per sec with 1250 haste?

• Coldet
                    Coldet commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Can you perhaps elaborate here? What are we actually looking for?
                    "Do that to see when Number of attacks actually increases" - increases Snipe Procs?
                    I'm hoping to actually learn something here.

OK, so I start with 1019 haste, full synergy attack speed buff and two healers one archer companion (three healers companions got boosters active so dont want to waste that). It’s important as breakpoints are different with archers. I go to training grounds, open stopwatch and click start and reset on results the same time. After 1 min on stepwatch I check details. 375 leathal shots. I add blue gemstone, haste goes up to 1070 and repeat test, 374 shots (probably some minor timing issue), add another gemstone, 1121 haste, and repeat, this time 407 shots (breakpoint!), add another gemstone for 1172 haste, repeat, again 407 shots.

Comment

• Coldet
                    Coldet commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Please do me a favor and post your stats page here. I want to check all my stats. If you don’t mind.

And it seems snipe procs slow down attacks a bit so when you see 374 attacks and 13 snipe procs and next time 378 attacks and 12 snipe procs it’s not a break point

Comment

Originally posted by LonesomeCrow1963 View Post
                    My stats are very similar to yours. I went up 7 TL fairly quickly compared to my old layout. (Rapid, Snipe, MS and 3 archers)

IMHO, Elban is one of the easiest bosses to escape damage from with a BH.
                    LonesomeCrow1963 Can't tell if you are recommending using 3 archers or if that was part of your old layout that you got rid of. I have been using 1 archer and 2 healers to take advantage of the healer vortex. I finished 84th in ANB Gold using 3 healers

I am stuck in almost the exact same position as frodaddy because while I can easily avoid Elban's damage, I am hitting him with everything that I've got and his damage bar barely budges. I have the timing down for battling Kara (I can easily smoke screen through her purple arrows) and even Garm, but I don't seem to have as much success with Elban. Feels like sometimes SS protects and other times it doesn't. Am I missing something?

Click image for larger version

Name:	temp.JPG
Views:	106
Size:	135.8 KB
ID:	171669Click image for larger version

Name:	temp2.JPG
Views:	90
Size:	147.2 KB
ID:	171670

Comment

Working...
                    X