ANB Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ANB Schedule

Hello I just want to ask how frequent ANB being held and what are the specific schedule when ANB happen?

There isn't a set schedule. The current flow is as follows:
    • Bronze
    • Week off
    • Silver
    • Week off
    • Casual (War Supplies)
    • Week off
    • Gold
    • Week off
    • Bronze
    The schedule may change, depending on how the metrics look and player feedback.

Comment

• Keaven
      Keaven commented
      Editing a comment
      Is there any flow with season schedule?

Bronze is a lot of play time, could switch every other bronze into a silver?
    Bronze, Silver, Gold, Silver Gold, Bronze..

Comment

So we swap from no ANB for several months to ANB every second week?

Comment

Originally posted by Stusmith50 View Post
        Bronze is a lot of play time, could switch every other bronze into a silver?
        Bronze, Silver, Gold, Silver Gold, Bronze..
        Or just cut down the clock hours of each event by 3 hours: Bronze 9 hrs, Silver 6 hrs, Gold 3 hrs
        Less time on the clock would put more of a premium on game play skills and strategy.

Comment

• Montresor
          Montresor commented
          Editing a comment
          Dang 3 hours. Now that would take some focus.

Or go back to ANB events that are nine days long?

Comment

Tin Man iirc you have tracked some numbers on participation. maybe it's too early to tell, but current mage leaderboard is only at like 2100, and i believe it ended up in the 3600 range last time?

i love the ANBs, but part of me wonders .... are these frequent ANBs an admission that the progression of the game itself gets stale?

Comment

AnB's are a good way for them to make money. Just wish you didn't get so little for your cash. Just look at the Titains chest, you would have to be mad to buy that (yes I have done in the past and regretted it). Its strange that you're better off buying 7500 gems and getting more for your money. If you discount the greater book of learning (20 doesn't go far) then the pack is only worth 6200 gems. 1mil gold is insulting, 5 minutes in game time for £45.

Comment

• Ozymandius
              Ozymandius commented
              Editing a comment
              +1 I totally agree that, even with the lower crafting costs, the amounts of gold in these purchased chests is insulting! If you figure that you can easily get the 20 books of learning by running higher level trials, then you are overpaying for the Legendary Crafter's Crate by purchasing the Titan's Chest. I doubt that was the intent since those purchases put cash flow into the game.

Lots of different points of view exist for ANB!

Personally, I enjoy the excitement of Bronze since the new Quest system has been implemented. Your gear rewards seem to be continuous as you level up your character.

Silver and Gold ANB's reduced time are fine for the more skilful player, but I always end up putting in more resources than the ROI.

Of course, with the reduced time on the 2nd and 3rd ANB events, there is less time to "enjoy" all of these quests if you are driving toward achievement.

I don't mind adding some income to the game developers/distributors, but all things considered I think that I'd be willing to invest more if the offerings were greater.

For example, the Season Pass cost is low, but there are lots of milestone rewards. War supplies are fun challenges with good rewards. The packages available during ANB are weak for the cost. If the focus is more sales of items, then I'd expect that adding more resources for the same cost would improve the number sold...

(However, I truly expect that my lone voice in the wilderness will prompt no changes! )

Comment

Lets see what is offered when the new jewelry and armors become available

Comment

Originally posted by Ozymandius View Post
                Less time on the clock would put more of a premium on game play skills and strategy.
                Also more gems spent, more cheaters, more exploiters

Comment

• Ozymandius
                  Ozymandius commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Not sure that you are ever going to get rid of those issues since they already exist in the longer events. However, I don't see how a shorter event would cause any of those to increase any more than they are now.

You're not forced to use all the game time, you can just stop when you reach TL100 and have the 2 CT secured.
                It's nice to have more frequent events, makes the grind less boring

Comment

You forget, not getting medals will put you in disadvantage in future ANBs and seasons. So just getting the 2 CT is an option, just like stop playing :P

Comment

Originally posted by Montresor View Post
                    Tin Man iirc you have tracked some numbers on participation. maybe it's too early to tell, but current mage leaderboard is only at like 2100, and i believe it ended up in the 3600 range last time?

i love the ANBs, but part of me wonders .... are these frequent ANBs an admission that the progression of the game itself gets stale?
                    There were 12 912 heroes that ranked during Bronze #4.

During Bronze #5? A total of 10 424 ranked.

Comment

• LodWig
                      LodWig commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I dug old screenshots, for hunters I got
                      #1: 7451 / 2293 / 1400 (tickets were needed to climb the leagues)
                      #2: 7371 / 2581 / 1781 (tickets were needed to climb the leagues)
                      #3: 4259 / 8741 / 6085
                      #4: 5524 / 4829 / 4304
                      #5: 4432
                      Last edited by LodWig; 06-09-2020, 11:50 AM.

Weren't there some 90k - 100k participants in previous ANBs? I remember when I was BH exclusive, there were more than 30k BHs in ANB

Comment

• LodWig
                      LodWig commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I don't have data on "old format" ANBs, except an "ANB Beta" with 8.5K-ish hunters
                  Working...
                  X