ANB Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is only ANB.

Regular play is ten minutes for gems, maybe a test craft of a build like Lily mage. At CL2000, I don't bother XP grinding as its too slow. Drops are salvage only and crafting is resource prohibitive so no point farming gear. Crafting takes 72 GEs and 350K gold equivalent to make a single ToS. Roughly six TL80+ Trial runs. Six runs to see what gear does, that's not bad, but there are a dozen pieces of gear, Trinkets are cheap and it take 30 or so crafts of each to get level 75 gear. And that's hoping the first pop has decent stats. Gold is bled like mad crafting so you use your season reward gold boosters to replicate 60 runs during the booster through your map like a robot.

Really it is so much easier to just play ANB, transfer out your two near perfect 76/77s that you celestialed and just pick up daily gems in between.

Comment

• Coldet
      Coldet commented
      Editing a comment
      This is all too true and it is so sad. I like to think I was one of the bigger influencers in the earlier days of the game regarding the introduction of events. Sadly they were not implemented the way I was proposing and they have gone horribly wrong. Trials OMG! What a mess! And Don’t even get me started on the ridiculous billions in damage.

• NoSuchReality
      NoSuchReality commented
      Editing a comment
      Sadly in my secondary account that I run occasional as a pauper for ANB has just a Mage and a BH. After messing around all week to complete war supplies, test running Trials, DC, SM, Morganheim,TBD, SOA, several world 4 maps, without the gear to speed run TL85/90/95, the most effective way to complete the crafting task is with the Charm of Qol from Ruby and buying basic crates to get the iron bars to make the mithril.200K gold for basic crates to get iron bars, to craft mitril, to then transmute a bunch of essences, and then finally the actual last crate on Qol. Between season and Supplies I have enough glory to.unlock two or three of the smaller glory items. My main account ANB had the same challenge in the first one following the new gear, chronically out of mithril and iron bars.

• Ozymandius
      Ozymandius commented
      Editing a comment
      Great quote, "There is only ANB." Probably should clarify with "For an advanced player, there is only ANB." For a new player or a new hero, there is still a lot that can and should be gained through regular game play (e.g., complete story map to open daily quests, gear drops that aren't salvage, building crafting mastery and opening recipes, etc.).

Originally posted by Travis | Support Mgr. View Post
    There isn't a set schedule. The current flow is as follows:
    • Bronze
    • Week off
    • Silver
    • Week off
    • Casual (War Supplies)
    • Week off
    • Gold
    • Week off
    • Bronze
    The schedule may change, depending on how the metrics look and player feedback.
    Hi Travis, ı confused and i need your comment. I deleted my bronze ANB char yesterday when finished bronze ANB. Is that was a mistake or not, because if i will need this char to play on silver ANB.

And also when silver one will be start? next weekend?

Comment

• Tin Man
      Tin Man commented
      Editing a comment
      The "week off" could be as short as tomorrow. Typically, lately, ANBs end on Monday and the next event can start on the following Friday. Frequently they do not start so quickly for a variety of reasons like a beta version being introduced or just other delays.

War Supplies events can start between any of the ANBs and not just between Silver and Gold. The last War Supplies happened between Gold and Bronze.

An example of the "week off" is that War Supplies ended on 17 May and Bronze #10 started on 22 May but was delayed by one day.

We will likely only know for sure that an event is starting around an hour or so before it actually does or even after it has already started. Events tend to start at 17:00 UTC. I just tend to check around 09:00 on Fridays to see if anything has started or is scheduled to start.
      Last edited by Tin Man; 06-03-2021, 03:18 PM. Reason: Entered in the wrong time. Oops!

• sekiz13
      sekiz13 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you guys. there is no question for me now.

• Travis | Support Mgr.
      Travis | Support Mgr. commented
      Editing a comment
      https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...ents-aa/197806
Working...
X