No announcement yet.

Garm at trial 134

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wtf 515k?? What gear/spells do you use? And do you move the whole time when he spitting his balls?

Hmm just saw your gear on leaderboard my bad. But wtf did you do lol

Comment

Well I avoid most of the regular attacks. Even with 500k, 1 mistake is allowed on each cycle, as eating one regular attack doesn't do much damage. While in the blue circle he can't kill me, so I just chill there until he goes for poison breath
      Mage: Anba

Comment

That concludes my Garm experiment: t139, 250k toughness, default companions Not gonna annoy you guys any further - I shared all my tips, the rest is practice...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Garm 139 250k tough.png
Views:	166
Size:	251.3 KB
ID:	177723
        Mage: Anba

Comment

I assume your playing on pc? Myself i only play on mobile

Comment

That feeling when you tank Garm at TL 129 with a SW with 1 sec to spare...woot.

P.S. Anyone else feel there is still something wrong when you can get Garm to spawn with 8 min left and still come this close?
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Allunra; 08-01-2020, 06:21 PM.

Comment

• Turgeon
              Turgeon commented
              Editing a comment
              Ive try your build tooo its pretty fast for minion but i was lacking dps for boss. So ive return with dt br and sb. As main ability. Longer to kill minion. But way faster on boss

• Allunra
              Allunra commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm the opposite. I used to use that setup. With the reduction in AR impact I seem to be able to do about 2x dps with this build. and with the parry belt I'm pretty much untouchable during the mob phase and have had enough SB procs to keep it up for the rest of the trial.

Dodging worked.
            Moving up again.
            Thanks.
            Samsung Galaxy Note 9
            BaiYude : 123 Arcanist
            Necrophase : 133 Havoc
            HuJiayan : 138 ELR (ice only)

Comment

Is garm fixed now? The bugs that is.

Comment

• Anjaeka
                Anjaeka commented
                Editing a comment
                Pfft. Of course not. The “various bug fixes” didn’t really fix jack shite.

• NoSuchReality
                NoSuchReality commented
                Editing a comment
                Nope, just smacked me at TL114 at the end of ANB.

Lame

Comment

• echomirage
                echomirage commented
                Editing a comment
                Speaking of: my very first ANB, and missed the TL110 reward because of this. Garm spawn at 4-5 min left, best I could do was die more than thirty times and run out of event time. Truly a shame.

Wow, haven’t had the frostbeam issue before, hit me at TL114 with a Lily ELR Frostfire build.

I can probably skip him yet, but with less than two hours on the event clock and more than two on my timer, probably won’t push to 120. Still wearing XP gear and low on Vit so can’t tank the poison for long.

Comment

• NoSuchReality
                NoSuchReality commented
                Editing a comment
                Wow, switched out frostbeam for lvl10 blizzard and it doesn’t even dent him.
            Working...
            X