Yikes...ANB Rewards up to TL 130

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yikes...ANB Rewards up to TL 130

Well...I was wondering how the devs were going to handle the increased TL that everyone was getting to for ANB rewards. That be interesting on getting to in gold.
    Attached Files

Also...80 possible glory is no small amount.

Comment

Lol. I’m not positive I can make it to level 70 i six hours, much less complete trials. So much for hoping for celestial items out of the event.

I will just use it for creating a warrior on the cheap.

Comment

• Nhat
        Nhat commented
        Editing a comment
        Level 70 during ANB should be "easy" - craft xp gear every now and then and that should get you there... Celestials were never "easy"... but with planning and better understanding of how the sets works, you could get there...

• Citizen055
        Citizen055 commented
        Editing a comment
        You’re probably right but it took me a solid month of playing to reach T100 - not sure how many actual hours but I’d be willing to bet it was somewhere in the range of 40-60. Maybe I’ll give it a go - nothing to lose I guess.

And it looks like they dropped the glory available to purchase. Thanks for listening.
      Attached Files

Comment

?? Still can purchase up to 45 more with Bountiful and Titans War Chests, if you're willing to spend the money.

Comment

Only a 10 Trial increase for Celestial Transform, that seems a little easier frankly.

I am running behind though, about 10 levels at the 30 minute mark. Not sure if I'm just playing off, being crafting lazy for what. Clearing my speed run just isn't pumping up as quick it seems.

Comment

• NoSuchReality
            NoSuchReality commented
            Editing a comment
            Hmm, 36:45.8 to level 70. Definitely slower going for me. Didn't seem like I made that many more fat fingers on TSM.

• Anjaeka
            Anjaeka commented
            Editing a comment
            Are you sure you’re getting the event xp bonus? If your internet connection blipped out it’s possible that you aren’t getting it. (At least, that was the issue in previous events.) Try exiting out and restarting the game. Check your internet connection.

• NoSuchReality
            NoSuchReality commented
            Editing a comment
            I was a little lax on upgrading promptly. Overall about 20% slower (i.e 36 minutes to lvl70 instead of 30) but I suspect I should have been faster to lvl70 with the four extra pieces of gear. If I wasn't getting the XP bonus, it would have been much slower. I'd do the XP ratio math, but I'm bit off today.

Why can't I join this? I don't get any notification in game, I've tried restart game

Comment

• chessmaster58
            chessmaster58 commented
            Editing a comment
            Make sure you are running the latest build

• Turgeon
            Turgeon commented
            Editing a comment
            Update game and restart

Tl 120 130 in 6 hour will be challenging very challenging

Comment

I think the rewards are spot on! Everything is achievable f2p (with good skills and some gems prepared). With that 80 glory I can unlock all the recipes I need for my main
            Mage: Anba

Comment

• Turgeon
              Turgeon commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah with awesome skill or at least 3 or 4k gems

Speaking of event rewards.... Can I keep a Celestial Transform or does it have to be used on an Ethereal item from within the event?

Comment

• Stusmith50
              Stusmith50 commented
              Editing a comment
              You don't NEED to use them, but why wouldn't you?? You get them back unused for your main to reuse whether you've used them or not.

• Citizen055
              Citizen055 commented
              Editing a comment
              I didn't know I would get it back - I figured once you used it it was gone. I thought if I used it on an ephemeral item then I would be able to keep that item, but I didn't manage to make ephemeral items that I would really want to keep, so I would rather save it to use on an item for my main character.

Incidentally, one of the xp farming items I made was level 77 - but it was an epic not a legendary... *sigh*.
              Last edited by Citizen055; 08-04-2020, 02:45 PM.

Would you switch the high glory reward with the high CT reward level?
            ​​

Comment

Originally posted by Turgeon View Post
              Tl 120 130 in 6 hour will be challenging very challenging
              Yes indeed. Gold is always a gem sink and I managed to get to 120 with my SW warrior in 5 hours but there's no way I'll get to 130.

So far, it looks as if all the top players are using warlord/ fury gear. I haven't played with a decent fury set since I've been unlocking other items instead but I imagine that even with that gear it takes some considerable skill to get to 130 in 6 hours

Comment

Transitioning from SW to DW for my main might not be as hard, but painful. With CTs being easier to obtain now, spending glory must be strategical as one must focus first in a specific class build if targeting a higher season LB ranking. I also gamble on playing again as a SW this event that reaching 130 seems very challenging to me, too.
                Last edited by Benedicto; 08-04-2020, 03:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Citizen055 View Post
                  Speaking of event rewards.... Can I keep a Celestial Transform or does it have to be used on an Ethereal item from within the event?

Ive never used a celestial transform and have one now. My question is do I get back the celestial transform or the transformed Item at the end of the event? Also, can a transform be used on Epic gear or does it have to be legendary?

Comment

• mousse
                    mousse commented
                    Editing a comment
                    You get your CT back when you end event. You can use CT on any quality gear, but it's recommended that you use it on Legendary because 5 stats > 4 stats. It's best to use it on the best legendary gear you've crafted. That way you get to get a near max stat legendary gear at the end of the event.

• Ozymandius
                    Ozymandius commented
                    Editing a comment
                    You also get the item back that you transformed, along with the increased stats that came with applying the CT (except for the added Vitality). If I do not already have a good item, I hold onto the CT until just before the final push then I CT my best keeper items (usually level 76 or 77).

• Allunra
                    Allunra commented
                    Editing a comment
                    My very first ANB I didn't know that you got it back and didn't use it ... Oops.

Originally posted by Kreuz View Post

Ive never used a celestial transform and have one now. My question is do I get back the celestial transform or the transformed Item at the end of the event? Also, can a transform be used on Epic gear or does it have to be legendary?
                  OK. I understood the 5 stat vs 4 stat but didnt understand that it only added one stat to the current item rather than just make it 5 stats. I appreciate the answer!

Comment

Working...
                  X