Unique Items Not Counting Towards Milestone Rewards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unique Items Not Counting Towards Milestone Rewards

Game version: _1.5.12_ (Tap "Menu" until the main screen loads and read the version number below the ETERNIUM title)
    Windows/IOS/Android + version: _All_
    Device Model (EX: Apple iPhone7) : __
    Map or Trial (EX: Trial Level 92): _N/A_
    Player Type (EX: Mage): _N/A_

Player Gear: _N/A_ (Include if the bug is encountered in game)
    Abilities: _N/A_ (Include powers, passives and utilities if the bug is encountered in game)
    Reproducible: _5_/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Current situation (bug):

Crafted three unique items, one each for Windows, Android and iOS. None of them counted towards the War Supplies milestone reward of "Craft 10 unique items. Quality Legendary or better. Minimum level: 70".

Crafted a:

iOS - Regalia Robe - Unique Light Armor - Chest - Crafted Level 71 Legendary - Result was Level 72
    Windows - Sanguinarious - Unique Weapon - Crafted Level 71 Legendary - Result was Level 71
    Android - Stalker Gloves - Unique Leather Armor - Gloves - Crafted Level 71 Legendary - Result was Level 72

Seems that unique items that are also set items are not qualifying for the milestone, though I have not tested all the unique items.

The descriptions of the items, such as "Unique Leather Armor - Gloves", are pulled from the recipe description when you unlock the recipe. Any item that has a special effect, one not related to a set bonus, is shown as a "Unique" item.

Expected situation (working):

All unique items that meet the level and quality requirements should count towards a crafting milestone, even an item crafted at level 69 but with a result of level 75.

Steps reproduce the bug:
    1. Craft any set item that is also a unique item.

Screenshots or Video of the bug: (add as many screenshots as you need)
    My Eternium Data Files Can Be Found Here:

Eternium Files

Trial Level Unlock Updated: 2020-05-27
    All Hero Type Abilities Updated: 2020-05-02

Please let me know if you find any obsolete information or errors. I also welcome suggestions for presentation or content.

I don't think these are unique items, rather they are counted as set items. There are unique capes like IM or Carnaval, unique bracers like BoM, unique belts, trinkets, weapons like Elban's scepter, Mukriser and Deidre's Resolve, unique tome like Necronomicon and unique shields like Reylocke's Deflector and Encrypted Shield.

Comment

Set items don't count as Unique, Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (4).png
Views:	155
Size:	107.1 KB
ID:	180385 if you don't see the word unique in the title below your crafting mastery level forget it for achieving this milestone.

Comment

Not a bug.

Comment

• LodWig
          LodWig commented
          Editing a comment
          What about "Normal"? Why no arrow ?
      Working...
      X