RNG Gods, don't leave me yet, it's too early

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RNG Gods, don't leave me yet, it's too early

My very first legendary craft this silver ANB. Hoping that this is not the only one this event
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2020-09-05-18-20-23-07.png
Views:	570
Size:	266.2 KB
ID:	180419

congrats Benedicto
    i'm "very nervous" this silver
    had play warriors for so long at ANB's
    try my luck with this "BH" thing for a change
    not entering trials yet. Just pick up Eileen at the moment

addition:
    still remember: if i'm not mistaken my first ANB years ago was "Assault BH" not warriors
    warriors had a bad name at that time
    manage to reach trial 80 with the Hailstorm? weapon etc
    thank you
    Last edited by TheExorcist; 09-05-2020, 12:58 PM.
    Honest playin with Low end Pc
    Gold ANB Whirlwind Shield Warrior: Trial 129

New Shield Warrior. Trial 130 in 9:48min. Not too bad. (I love Shield warrior). Not inclined to the LB
    Silver ANB Stalker Bounty Hunter. Trial 124

New 3 "Goldly Hero" systematically runnin the 5 Star Story Mode (i need sufficient "Gems" for next ANB)

Comment

• Benedicto
      Benedicto commented
      Editing a comment
      Me too, I can't remember how many ANBs I played shield warrior, but this time I have to try BH for a change.. But my first craft might be a good sign if I can reach at least TL130, top 100 will be a big bonus..
      Good luck to you and to all class switchers out there this event

According to the "new hero" crafting myth, you are doomed because the new hero effect supposedly is lost after the first level 77 piece is crafted. Keep us updated if you get any additional level 77s.

Comment

• bojck
      bojck commented
      Editing a comment
      I didn't say that. Let me rephrase - you get the first 77 from crafts 1-64. Second 77 comes from crafts 65-128. 3rd 77: 129-192. Also within these 'batches' of 64, you get 2 76s, 4 75s, 8 74s, etc.

There can be deviations, but are every unlikely. I've crafted 22 77s this season only, no exceptions yet.

Check LodWig's 'bag' model in the pinned posts in Discord. I don't know if there's a topic here in the forum, but the gist of it is what I wrote above. This has been said countless times in the forum as well, and is very well tested and documented. Why people still call it a myth is beyond me

• Benedicto
      Benedicto commented
      Editing a comment
      bojck you're right. I still have less than 20 crafts yet to the 64 attempts, but 1 legendary crate is enough for me now. I might pray I get another 77 in the early 2nd batch of 64, as I'll only get my resources in boss drops for now. Last bronze I managed to get 2 77s and 3 76s in my 110+ crafts, the gap between the two 77s is 35 crafts but I didn't remember if I got my first 77 in the first 64.

• Ozymandius
      Ozymandius commented
      Editing a comment
      bojck Sorry, I was just kidding about the "new hero" myth. I am one of the few remaining "old school" thinkers who believe that every craft is a completely random event. I don't really craft enough to notice a pattern beyond the one predicted by the probability table.

I'll keep track of my next crafting activities. I got 2 77s last bronze and silver 4. I didn't crafted yet other than my exp farming gear for now..

Comment

Got this on my 118th craft, before pushing. Also a couple of 75s and 76s. One legendary crate bought this event and used up all my crafting materials to craft until the last piece possible. Used an hour of 200% gold booster at TSM and gained 7m+ gold (quite low). Can manage to get to the top 100 but hoping the top 50

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2020-09-12-14-51-29-35.png
Views:	288
Size:	273.8 KB
ID:	180838

Comment

I wonder if someone can answer this one:

I create a new toon and try to bring it to lvl 70 as fast as possible. When hero reaches lvl 6 I craft some epic xp items to speed things up. Let's say one of these crafts results in a lvl 12 epic stalker item(6 levels higher than "normal"). Did I just break the new toon lvl77 crafting luck or not?

Basically the question would be: should I not craft anything before reaching lvl70 because I might get a 6 extra levels item too soon?
        Last edited by Calin Chc; 09-15-2020, 06:39 PM.

Comment

• Romme
          Romme commented
          Editing a comment
          Let's say you create a hero and your 10th craft is a 77. Your next 54 won't be a 77. Thats why people will retire the hero from crafting and make a new hero to reset the odds.

• Ozymandius
          Ozymandius commented
          Editing a comment
          Romme Are you saying "on average" every 64 crafts? This is the second ANB where I did not craft a single level 77 item on one of my accounts, and I am confident that I crafted over 64 legendary set pieces/unique items on two different accounts after hitting level 70. My best crafted items were 1 level 76 pistol on one account and finally got 1 level 77 pair of gloves on another account very late in the event. This is the second ANB in a row that I have used the second CT on a level 75 item on both accounts.

• Romme
          Romme commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm saying guaranteed crafts 1-64 of level 71 legendary set or uniques you will get a 77 just like bo mentioned above. Is your crafting mastery 50? I suggest you record your crafting data in anb gold.
          Last edited by Romme; 09-15-2020, 10:12 PM.

Ok, crafted 44 items with the new toon and got my lvl77 TOS. I had more luck in the past(between 10-20 crafts with a new toon). Also, got two 75s and one 76 from the 44 attempts.
        Last edited by Calin Chc; 09-16-2020, 12:45 PM.

Comment

• Romme
          Romme commented
          Editing a comment
          If you do keep that toon you should get 2 more 75s and 1 76 in the next 20 crafts.

• Calin Chc
          Calin Chc commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks, my gear is all 77s except for two items which are lvl76. My aim is to craft one more 77 before the season end, if possible, I have a short supply of materials remaining. So, I think I'll bring a new toon to lvl70 and try my luck with a bracer of mastery(no mithril left, but I have a "decent" quantity of leather).

Originally posted by Calin Chc View Post
        Ok, crafted 44 items with the new toon and got my lvl77 TOS. I had more luck in the past(between 10-20 crafts with a new toon). Also, got two 75s and one 76 from the 44 attempts.
        So, for next 77 level piece, could be an option to do 20 crafts more with all water essence stats (as water is least useful) to reach total of 64, and then start it over and try luck with another 77 piece with desired stats. Just thinking. Some of water essence could be finally utilized.
        Or, second option, just switch to new hero for another crafting session.
        Last edited by Seba; 09-16-2020, 03:25 PM.

Comment

• Benedicto
          Benedicto commented
          Editing a comment
          I knew I am not alone in that crafting strategy.. I also optimize my crafting activities by using water essences after I got a level 77. I craft 10 items with all stats using water essences, the next 5 with my desired stats, then 5 more with all water. I guess this will be an efficient use of the essences we have the most.

• Seba
          Seba commented
          Editing a comment
          Definitely, you are not alone Benedicto
          Till yesterday I was not aware of "64 crafts" model, but used water essences often during ANB crafts. Just choose one water based stat to save air/fire essences, and reforge it afterwards. Yes, I know, reforging costs gems and if you do not get the right stat in first attempts, it makes less and less sense - you save important essences but loose gems.

Ok, this time I needed 52 crafts to get the lvl77 bracer. I'm not feeling very proud about the results. You can see a few of them below. Which one would you use for stalker? Which one would result in higher damage overall? I'm inclined to say the lvl73 snipe one is the best of the crap...sorry, meant to say crop.

Maybe Lodwig has his math books with him...
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Calin Chc; 09-17-2020, 11:59 AM.

Comment

• Romme
          Romme commented
          Editing a comment
          Id probably say the last one since its a 77. I dont think bh cares about any of the skills since snipe dot is doing all the work

• Calin Chc
          Calin Chc commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks, so "70% more snipe damage" does not increase snipe DOT?

• Travesty
          Travesty commented
          Editing a comment
          No, unfortunately. It only affects the initial bullet damage, which is only about 1-2% of your boss damage. It helps a small amount of course, but I doubt you'll notice the difference.

The Rapid Fire and Explosive shots ones might help get through the mob phase faster. I'd go with the Rapid Fire one, since it's more DPS across the board due to higher stats.
      Working...
      X