Viability of tank builds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Viability of tank builds

Inspired by the other thread, I would like to address (roll credits!) viability of tank builds. Since ranking is based on trial progression and the faster the better rule, right now the best approach with any builds is basically "the most dps output possible with the least amount of endurance I can get away with". Tank builds are at disadvantage, because any increase in endurance beyond necessary in expense of dps makes your build worse.
    It would be cool to see a viable based on deflection, "thorns", or set that, say, accumulates received damage and allows the player to release it in a burst with some multiplier.

What do you think?
    The life/health bar is pretty useless for gauging mob size. everything is OK OK OK oops, you are almost dead. Why in the world is there no motion at all until it is too late. Maybe I'm missing something obvious, since I have seen no mention of this as an issue. And, it's bothered me since the first week I played. Am I the

Nice discussion
    thank you
    Honest playin with Low end Pc
    Gold ANB Whirlwind Shield Warrior: Trial 129

New Shield Warrior. Trial 130 in 9:48min. Not too bad. (I love Shield warrior). Not inclined to the LB
    Silver ANB Stalker Bounty Hunter. Trial 124

New 3 "Goldly Hero" systematically runnin the 5 Star Story Mode (i need sufficient "Gems" for next ANB)

Comment

Everything is possible if they set out to code it properly.
      Meta limitations are temporary and artificial.

An avenue for tank builds is to enable competitive dmg output through something other than glass-cannon builds.
      For example sets that stack dmg output increases when healing, taking dmg, deflecting, etc. . .
      Stormcaller goes a bit in that direction but deflect still needs an overhaul.
      Samsung Galaxy Note 9
      BaiYude : 123 Arcanist
      Necrophase : 133 Havoc
      HuJiayan : 138 ELR (ice only)

Comment

Working...
      X