Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help for a noob :D

hello,

I am lvl70 and i start farming gold in 47 as i read and see that gold is necessary for craft and so on.
    i am new in this game i try to read many posts but i don't see answer to all my questions so here they are :
    - how can i get 77 stuff ?
    - how farm stuff ? i can rush lvl50 rift is it worth it for stuff or i should just keep running for gold
    - what is the difference playing normal or legendary when mobs are the same lvl70+ ?
    - any advices (i already read a lot of things )

thanks for your help

• Welcome!
    • Lvl 77 items can drop (very rarely) or be crafted after you obtain the recipes from Liana. Note you can't directly craft a lvl 77 item, but there's a chance when you craft a lvl 71 item it upgrades all the way up to 77 (1 in 64 chance, roughly).
    • Farm gold from story mode. Severed mountain (10) and Darkhold Citadel (43) are two of the best places. The gold is the same on normal as it is on legendary.
    • Farm legendary gear from trials. Trial level 80 and above drop three legendary on boss kill.
    • Savage all legendary gear you don't need.
    • In story more, the main difference between normal and higher levels is slightly better gear drops and slightly more XP. The mobs are tougher of course.
    • Advice? Have fun! Read the stickies and pinned topics here first, and then join the Discord server and ask lots of questions.
    WIZA KIZO YIJO 1935

Comment

• Nintelten
      Nintelten commented
      Editing a comment
      I've been doing 47. Morgenheim. How does that stack up with 10. Severed Mountain and 43. Darkhold Citadel?

I was doing 10 for a bit but I like some of the extra resources from 47.

Travesty
    i've heard somewhere (forgot from whom)
    we could obtain "3 legendary" as early as trial 78 or 79
    i Just try trial 78 with Stalker BH
    got "3 legendary" after killin the bos
    is it accidental/coincidence?
    thank you
    Attached Files
    Honest playin with Low end Pc
    Bronze ANB Charge-WW Dual Warrior: Trial 138

New 2 "Goldly Hero" systematically runnin the 5 Star Story Mode (i need sufficient "Gems" for next War Supply Event & ANB's)

Comment

Not accidental, there's a high but not guaranteed chance at 78/79. Most of the time you'll get 3 pieces but occasionally only 2 (I seem to recall). TL 80 is guaranteed, plus an easier boss
      WIZA KIZO YIJO 1935

Comment

Travesty
        Thanks for the clarification sir
        Honest playin with Low end Pc
        Bronze ANB Charge-WW Dual Warrior: Trial 138

New 2 "Goldly Hero" systematically runnin the 5 Star Story Mode (i need sufficient "Gems" for next War Supply Event & ANB's)

Comment

Thanks for the answers
          one more question whas is the goal to reach lvl50 in craft?
          I see the video for the craft ring and amulet, bu should i try to focus perf one directly with perf gems etc or should i just try simple one with good stats?

Comment

Yes, you should reach lvl 50 in crafting before crafting your legendary gear. The most cost-efficient way to raise crafting is to make lots of lvl 14 green items and savage them. It's very slow, but very cost efficient.

Jewelry: Craft some less than perfect ones to start, then save your resources to make some perfect ones later.
            WIZA KIZO YIJO 1935

Comment

thanks

Comment

just crafting lvl14 really ? it's give only 19xp Oo. How many hours to reach lvl 50 with this method my god

Comment

About 5 - 6 hrs. Only costs gold, not salvage because you get back more salvage than you use.
                  WIZA KIZO YIJO 1935

Comment

ok well see you in 5 hours ahahaha

Comment

Hmm.. I wasn't tough enough to make in one 5-6 hours session (too tedious and boring for me). Just wonder if you can do it palmi
                      Good luck!

Comment

i am not good enough too and i need to eat

Comment

Getting to level 50 crafting mastery should be the goals for every new player after you reach hero level 70. What i did was reached it during an ANB event when crafting cost is 90%cheaper. I crafted bunch of rare bracelet level 70. Took me less than 15 minutes to get to level 50 Crafting mastery lol...

To get your crafting mastery level up first you need to craft each item until you can craft a legendary. That will give you a nice bonus points. Say you craft an uncommon bracelet so you can unlock rare, craft rare to unlock epic, craft epic to unlock legendary. Then craft headpiece so you can make a legendary, craft a tunic so you can make a legendary, bracelet cape, weapons.. etc.

And if you have a side character with different class you can up your crafting by say, craft sword to legendary on your warrior, craft pistols on your bounty hunter, craft staff on your mage etc... After you do this you should be close around level 25-30 in mastery i think, i forgot..

After level 50 crafting mastery, then your priority should be gold farming gears, then XP farming gears. From then you can build your characters to make it as strong as possible. Good Luck

Comment

thanks

Comment

Working...
                            X