ANB Fire Lily

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ANB Fire Lily

I know there have been a number of posts about this already, but thought I just post my initial findings to help new players.

Definitely try to save Glory to unlock Fire Lily - make sure you craft a Legendary version to get the full +500% damage boost, item level doesn't matter, I crafted a level 1, just because... haha

So far, I've only spent Gems for unlocks and uncommon xp jewelries, roughly every 10 levels. No other purchases and just crafting replacement xp swords when mine gets too weak... but the damage boost from Fire Lily most definitely help.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20200919-130742_Eternium.jpg Views:	1 Size:	113.7 KB ID:	181463
    Eternium Files - links and details - 24 June 2020: v1.5.2 changes: Armor coefficient reduced to 1,500 (was 2,000)

Eternium Guides:

Yes. Fire lily build help to boost farming XP on trial.
    especially thank to Farlina/Mara.
    I copy his build last ANB.
    ​​​​​​
    I know this just temporary LB in ANB gold but im happy with my achievement.

Good luck everyone.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Timelock; 09-19-2020, 03:38 AM.
    " There's no going back "
    -------------------------------
    VEHU ZOQI NIFI 7032

Comment

• Ozymandius
      Ozymandius commented
      Editing a comment
      Timelock I have all of the ephemeral Epics now and made my first Legendary weapon. Will probably just farm trials for XP and gear drops and craft as I go. I don't have the gems to buy much of anything, but I am hoping to be able to start farming TL80 soon to get more Legendary drops (maybe even something usable). I am curious how high I can get without the Legendary gear...

• Timelock
      Timelock commented
      Editing a comment
      Ozymandius woahh u really try running ANB without gems,
      I realize fire lily really helpful on early push until TL100.

So good luck for your run this ANB ozy.

• Ozymandius
      Ozymandius commented
      Editing a comment
      Timelock I think that I started with about 1000 gems, but now I am down to only about 300 left. Opened all of the abilities and companion slots plus the second ability upgrade slot. I need to save some gems to reforge XP off my gear for final push, so I can only use materials that I can get from salvaging gear.

Jimho, sub-70 sub-legendary trinkets all need a massive nerf. As in steep exponential curve were a level 60 legendary does maybe 200%. An uncommon maxes at 100%, rare 200% etc with the same steep drop in perk below 70.

Comment

• Nhat
      Nhat commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm neither for or against, just making do with what I'm given

But yeah, Trinkets are unique in that perspective - set bonuses are not affected by levels nor item tier...

Fire Lily + VoWS is very helpful in leveling up to 70.

I spent just 12 minutes to reach level 70!

Totally worth unlocking guys

Comment

• Sleepy Dragon
      Sleepy Dragon commented
      Editing a comment
      I was just about to unlock it yesterday until i saw it cost 100 glory LMAO. I would rather spend that amount to unlock the mage or BH locked armor set..

• Benedicto
      Benedicto commented
      Editing a comment
      Now I figured out why fire lily costs that much. But take it as an investment. My aim is to reach level 70 below 15 minutes but it exceeded my expectations. I also want to test the locked sets but I thought that unlocking those items that are class wide is more beneficial to me.

• Sleepy Dragon
      Sleepy Dragon commented
      Editing a comment
      I will definitely buy Fire Lily if i have the glory. I have something planned .. I need glory though since i just bought recipe for Warrior's Brace of MISERY...I know people say dont buy it. But i just have to LOL

1 hour used, no legend crate ... Only used gems for WW10
    I have EG and XP on everything, a TL80 run with gold booster brings around 80k gold.
    No SM farming this time

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200918-232720.jpg
Views:	460
Size:	83.7 KB
ID:	181470

Comment

• Sleepy Dragon
      Sleepy Dragon commented
      Editing a comment
      Where do you get resources to craft all those legendaries in one hour, if you didnt buy crate???

• Bouba
      Bouba commented
      Editing a comment
      25min to reach lvl70 then trial in around 1min each run
      That gives enough material quite fast, used the gifted boxes to craft my fury/wl set first.
      Then replaced when i had enough ressources.

Yeah, I seriously think some major rebalancing is in the works after they get data from these ANBs

Here's where I am at nearly 2 hours, and that's with me doing full Act 1 first and taking 1:30 to get to level 70...

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20200919-172617_Eternium.jpg Views:	0 Size:	106.7 KB ID:	181478 Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200919-172029_Eternium.jpg
Views:	489
Size:	71.6 KB
ID:	181480

all damage coming from Fury set procs, using full set. So AR on everything to maximise how often you can use them, I have Life on Hit on jewelries - ensuring I can survive while waiting for abilities... wasted some gems on reforging as I was figuring things out, LoH on ephemeral jewelry is much better than on gear...

This could even be a good candidate for Shield Wield, to increase survival while waiting... TheExorcist
    Last edited by Nhat; 09-19-2020, 07:34 AM. Reason: Having issues with attaching images...
    Eternium Files - links and details - 24 June 2020: v1.5.2 changes: Armor coefficient reduced to 1,500 (was 2,000)

Eternium Guides:

Comment

Thanks for sharing! I am thinking about giving Fire Lily a try this ANB. I guess I should have read this before leveling up to 70, but better late than never. I was wondering what the other trinket should be with Fire Lily, but I think that I will go with Benedicto and use the VoWS.

Comment

Originally posted by Nhat View Post

Yeah, I seriously think some major rebalancing is in the works after they get data from these ANBs

​​​​​​
        Hopefully they balance and not nerf hammer, 90% of the stuff is nerfed to uselessness. Of course what's balanced at level 50 is different than CL500 running TL90 which may be different than CL1200 and TL130 or CL2000 and TL150+

I support the nerfing pre-70, Yes, even set effects should get a nerfing pre-70. Shock and Shatter on GMC at lower levels is partially negated by the lower weapon level, however, scaling their effect muchblike attributes scale and cutting their max for uncommon, rare, epic is in line with the way gear works.

Overall though, I'd rather see a buff to the neglected gear. The shared cooldown needs to go. Talisman of Unbridled Fury needs to tweak maybe "each hit has a chance to increase your CR by 50, stacks up to 20 times, When 20 stacks are reach, deals 5000% weapon damage, clears stack and buffs CR by 3000 for limited time"

Of course, doing that and similar to ToS will have the opposite problem.

Talisman of Pyromaniac is similar but has the shared cooldown. Really shouldn't that be "each attack with fire damage has a chance to increase your fire damage by 20%, stacks up to 5 times". Yes, basically an ntegralas mantle dor a firebug. No shared cooldown, you keep it going by keeping the fire attacks going.

Comment

Ozymandias I used a legendary lvl 2 fire lily and VoWS with all water right after getting to town. Popped for 200 xp boost. Crafted exp and haste gear every 10 levels. Cleared 70 in 15 min. The VoWS was clearing everything in under a min. Gained 10 levels per TL up to 60 then 5 and 5. Cleared up to TL 80 within 30 min.

Comment

• Ozymandius
            Ozymandius commented
            Editing a comment
            Allunra Thanks for the advice! I missed out on using Fire Lily for leveling up (was already at level 70), but I am enjoying the combination of Fire Lily with VoWS. My VoWS is from when I hit level 20, and it is still going strong. Curious at what point I will need to upgrade to a level 70 VoWS. I still seem to be getting the full damage procs, but XP is very low since I crafted it so early.
            Last edited by Ozymandius; 09-21-2020, 03:04 PM.

Master Nhat thank you for the nice discussion/recommendation/suggestion etc etc
          Honest playin with Low end Pc
          Bronze ANB Charge-WW Dual Warrior: Trial 138

New 2 "Goldly Hero" systematically runnin the 5 Star Story Mode (i need sufficient "Gems" for next War Supply Event & ANB's)

Comment

Nhat I am using a FireLily build for this ANB, so I do not have any CR or CD on any gear. When I look at gemstones though, it shows me that the Topaz (CR gemstone) supposedly would give me the most damage. I am assuming that would only be true in a traditional build since the CR boost should be nullified by the FireLily. Do you know if anyone has tested this to be sure or should I just transmute the Topaz gemstones over to Power or Haste?

Comment

• Seba
              Seba commented
              Editing a comment
              I think that Lily does not neutralize CR, but only CD is affected. I tried Lily with Stalker crit build and still saw Snipe DOT as biggest damage source. That makes sense somehow, although you cannot do critical damage, but you still can have chance of it. For other builds it probably makes no sense to keep CR with Lily.
              Last edited by Seba; 09-21-2020, 10:41 PM. Reason: Typo

• NoSuchReality
              NoSuchReality commented
              Editing a comment
              Front page damage report does not adapt to gear special effects. The front page readout and mouse over estimate are based on the default damage equation.

When the RNG gods smile upon you on your first ANB post 70 trinket craft....
            Attached Files

Comment

• Benedicto
              Benedicto commented
              Editing a comment
              Congratulations!

• Timelock
              Timelock commented
              Editing a comment
              That's dvckin awesome! Congrats sir.

At 3 hours mark, cleared TL 90, CL 715 - starting to wonder if I should get some xp boosters and try for top 250 for that Heroism medal to complete my set, haha...

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20200922-104142_Eternium.jpg Views:	0 Size:	77.9 KB ID:	181708Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20200922-104039_Eternium.jpg Views:	0 Size:	102.2 KB ID:	181709 Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20200922-105122_Eternium.jpg Views:	0 Size:	128.7 KB ID:	181710

Still using xp gear with Power & Ability Rate, legendary have Extra Gold, and I went with +Physical on trinkets, belt & bracer... maybe switching them to +Nature would be better...

Not too sure about what stats to go for push gear, I guess it depends on whether I keep with Fire Lily or switch to CD bleed build... questions, questions... lol

Edit:
            hmm, nevermind, just checked Bronze's leaderboard and saw top 250 at TL 133 - way too far, I'll just keep farming for mats... good luck all
            Last edited by Nhat; 09-22-2020, 01:05 AM.

Eternium Guides:

Comment

So last night at dinner, I created my hero. A Mage, with fireball and immolate at rank 4, I spent 27 minutes of game time to level to 70. I spent 400 gems on a 2nd research slot, 200 gems on a 200% XP booster, unlocked all the spells slots, companion slots, 50 gems on a basic crate, 50 gems converting gold, needlessly spent gems on inventory slots cause I'm lazy, played half heartedly, did the leveling via trials and not TSM, finishing while still wearing level 40 jewelry and skipping non-weapon crafts for 20 levels. So lots of room for improvement. Crafted lvl 2 FL after completing first map, JIMHO, totally broken on the bottom end.

I then spent 200 gems buying a Celestial crate, 100 gems on a master crafter crate, another 50 gems on gold made my GMC, popped the ebox for the eph integralas mantle, proceeded to grind XP, pand farm gold for 10 minutes, craft Regalia. After grinding for 45 minutes, then waded through TL90 at CL700 with sub-2000 GMC staff, All told I'm an hour 30 in. A good weapon craft, maybe 10 glory and frostfire belt and I should probably be clearing TL80 in sub-minute for farming.

I feel like the South Park boys killing boars.
              Last edited by NoSuchReality; 09-22-2020, 09:46 PM.

Comment

I'm afraid to spend 100 glory on FL now for fear it will be nerfed soon... seems to be that way with too-good-to-be-true items
                DUCI HEXA YIWA 0721

Comment

• chessmaster58
                  chessmaster58 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Im sittin here wondering if i made a mistake sitting this one out, and not reaping the benefits while they are there
                  Slightly burned on ANB and I spend way too much time on it when i do participate
                  I felt the time would be better spent, learning how to properly use SS instead of Mag Trap - That will pay longer dividends than any trinket that may get nerfed
              Working...
              X