rings for experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rings for experience

I don't know if adding another property is as high as this =)))

You could just craft XP jewelry, but I prefer to add in Critical Damage since you do not need to socket gemstones to use CD. Since I didn't have enough gemstones when hitting level 70 in the last ANB to craft better jewelry, I crafted 3 epics XP, XG, and CD then combined them for my XP farming. The XP drops down to just over 90%, but the tradeoff is that you can push higher trials if you have some damage stat added in. You could use one of the other non-gemstone traits instead of XG, but I went with XG since it reduces the number of gold runs that you need to make (and I find gold farming to be really boring).

Comment

I made 2 rings and a necklace like this on my main character. I ended up selling them because it is hard to push higher trials with it. So i use a 4 attributes jewellery, and the XP is at about 90%, but i got power/crit/AR boost.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy Dragon View Post
        I made 2 rings and a necklace like this on my main character. I ended up selling them because it is hard to push higher trials with it. So i use a 4 attributes jewellery, and the XP is at about 90%, but i got power/crit/AR boost.
        Actually pure XP jewellery cannot help in pushing higher trials, just because of missing DPS stats. You do not need XP for pushing trials at all.
        What pure XP jewellery can do is to boost XP and that is only useful for farming XP.
        ~130% compared to ~90% gives 40% more XP per piece, and if you have all 3 pieces, it is total 120% more XP than XP/DPS combination. And if you use 200% XP booster it gives overall 360% more XP. Since max. stat is 133% XP, so theoretically the difference can be even a little higher. And this is 10% or a bit more higher than you can get with regular 90% XP jewellery.
        Sure, DPS is lower and clearing trials takes a bit longer, but when you have enough DPS from champion points and you run within TL90-100 range, it is not significant, at least for me.

You can also see the comparison of XP jewellery in this old thread: https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...-jewelry-guide
        Last edited by Seba; 09-20-2020, 07:31 PM.

Comment

I said it incorrectly, not push the highest trials. I meant the XP only jewels is too weak for me to farm XP on higher trials. My XP gear now can farm 110+ TL but i prefer level 95-105 for time efficiency purposes. I get like 55 million XP roughly from TL 100 (with no booster). I do have much better gear now than back then. Maybe i should craft XP only jewels again hmm..

OOT, I feel its useless now that I need close to 900 million for every CL and you just like get 2 power points every CL. So much work for so little reward. TheDEvs need to make some achievement reward for reaching certain CL. Some CElestial essence for reaching CL1000, 1500, 1800, 2000, 2100, 2150 would be nice..It is not too much of a reward but will motivate players to keep farming CL..

Comment

• Stusmith50
            Stusmith50 commented
            Editing a comment
            TL 102 give the same XP as any trial higher than it. XP Farming higher than TL 105 is inefficient.

• Sleepy Dragon
            Sleepy Dragon commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes, I think TL 90-99 gives roughly the same XP, then TL 100 above seems to give the same XP,

Some reward achievement for pushing CL would be really nice though. celestial essences would definitely help new players like me to catch up with the old monsters..
        Working...
        X