Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can any PRO player help me clarify this . Am a newbie. Thank you :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can any PRO player help me clarify this . Am a newbie. Thank you :)

I observed this strange thing in the ongoing Gold league ANB. A player was CL 2027 with lvl 69 mage. Am not sure how is it possible, as we have to reach Mage lvl 70 to start allocating CL. How to reach such high CL so early in the event when the top player in the event is only at CL 1925. Not sure what am i missing here. Please help

I removed the hero name from your post for privacy reasons (per the "name and shame" forum rule). Please send your screenshots showing the level 69 hero with CLs to help@makingfun.com.

Comment

Norcize There is no doubt that normally it is absolutely not possible to get champion points before reaching hero level 70, also that high CL looks suspicious in ANB Gold.
      Unfortunately, there are unfair players who use forbidden techniques to get the advantage. We are not allowed to discuss about it here.
      But do not worry, Dev team has efficient tools and still improves them to filter out such pests.

Comment

If you delete an ANB toon and create a new one, he will get all the CP of the deleted one as soon as he is created (so at hero level 1). There is an informal competition (The Skwiss Impossible) to get the highest sum of best TL reached on each of the three classes. Maybe you spot one of the contestants.
        Mobile Only (iPhone 5 / iPad Air 1st gen / iPad Pro 11" 2nd gen)
        Eternium Files

Comment

I was not aware of this. Thanks LodWig!

Comment

• LodWig
            LodWig commented
            Editing a comment
            Np​​​​​!

Is deleting an event hero while the event is still running (and of course still have event timer left) also costs 50 gems?

Comment

• Nhat
            Nhat commented
            Editing a comment
            Yep, 50 Gems to delete

• Benedicto
            Benedicto commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks Nhat

Now a thought came to my mind regarding this. Is the CL points and the items on the stash only will be carried over to the replaced event toon when the player deletes it and creates another one? How about the gold and crafting materials which cannot be put in the stash?
          Last edited by Benedicto; 09-23-2020, 07:16 AM.

Comment

• Nhat
            Nhat commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes, all "account" items carry over, same as in your normal account:
            - Gold
            - Champion Level
            - Crafting Materials
            - Stash items
            - Event milestones, timer

You only lose things specific to the deleted char:
            - unlocked slots
            - upgraded skills
            - companions
            - items equipped and in inventory

Thanks for the clarification. Now my theory is this, now with the help of fire lily to get to level 70 very fast, is creating multiple new event toons a good way of crafting multiple level 77 gear easier because of the 'fresh toon luck'? Hmm....
          ​​​​​​
          ​​​​​​
          Last edited by Benedicto; 09-23-2020, 07:50 AM.

Comment

• Nhat
            Nhat commented
            Editing a comment
            NoSuchReality each account can only have 1 active ANB char, you can delete and create new one as many times as you want - paying 50 gems each time you delete, and have to level from 1 to 70, and upgrade skills again...

So yes, if you want to have another shot at the "early 77" in the noted crafting sequence, you can. But as Seba pointed out, you'll only be able to keep 2 after the event is over - obviously they'll help during ANB...

• Benedicto
            Benedicto commented
            Editing a comment
            As mentioned by Nhat, if you got a level 77 gear early to the first ANB toon you created, keep it in the stash, delete that toon, create another one, then clear 70, get your luck to the next level 77, rinse and repeat. Although you spend 15 minutes for every toon you create, you'll benefit later on because of the high stats (eg. exp) on the high level gear you patienly crafted. I'll just making things clear, this is a legitimate process because you are not using any cheats, you are only optimizing your crafts.

• NoSuchReality
            NoSuchReality commented
            Editing a comment
            Lol, my bad, I always thought it was one and done.

Originally posted by Benedicto View Post
          Thanks for the clarification. Now my theory is this, now with the help of fire lily to get to level 70 very fast, is creating multiple new event toons a good way of crafting multiple level 77 gear easier because of the 'fresh toon luck'? Hmm....
          ​​​​​​
          ​​​​​​
          But we can receive max. 2 Celestial Transforms during one ANB, so your idea of "multiple" level 77 gear actually seems to be limited to 2 pieces you can get after the event's end...
          Am I right?

Comment

• Benedicto
            Benedicto commented
            Editing a comment
            Yea I am aware of that. But observe the top spots in the LBs. The players there have more than 2, some even have a complete set, and the lowest are 76s. They doesn't care even if they cannot keep the other level 77 gear they have, the only important thing is they enjoy being on the top. And I doesn't question them either, I am just thinking on how they manage to get multiple high level gear just to maintain their spots. They spend many legendary crates just to have those gear. Having a high CL in ANBs is just not enough to be in the top 10, you can have an easier life going to the highest trial level possible with the help of more than two level 77 gear.
        Working...
        X