Fire lily farming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fire lily farming

I Want to make elr exp farming gear. But looking for fire lily as it will make easy for exp farming. But I don't have enough glory to unlock lily. Should I wait for unlock or make exp gear with elr crit.

This one hasn't been answered, so I'll be the first.

Welcome Surajnirmale

If you provide more details about your progress in the game at least champion level, some mage experts (actually I am not one) could chime in and give you some suggestions related to this class.

Generally Fire Lily seems to be very effective at the beginning in lower trials, but for higher trials crit based builds still might work better.
    If you do not have enough glory for Fire Lily recipe, play the events offered in the game - you can get glory as a reward for several milestones.
    Before you start crafting your gear, like XP gear as you mentioned, it is worth to drive your mastery level to max. (level 50) to ensure the highest efficiency of your crafts. For this you will need gold, so maybe you need to farm more gold first.

Edit: You can also get the Fire Lily as a drop in trials. The stats most likely won't be good, but it is "free" and the boost it gives is always 500% at legendary piece.
    Last edited by Seba; 09-21-2020, 07:40 PM. Reason: Typo

Comment

• Surajnirmale
      Surajnirmale commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Seba for replying I'm playing since 40days. My current cl is 1000 I want to go to cl 1500 before pushing trails and of course my mastery level is 50 and have 60 glory. I'm using ELR Mage. I didn't crafted xp gear thinking of fire lily. I'm playing with regular gear having ar cr, cd haste. Attributes. It's making me tough to increase my cl. I want to farm tl 80 to tl 100

As for lily itself, Seba is probably correct for most classes, but maybe not for mage. I’m not going to go into details, but there is not consensus regarding lily for mage. Many, including myself, play a lily mage exclusively. I have beat T133 with a lily mage. Others have done significantly better. It’s also nice for assault BH, but I’m not sure how competitive an assault BH is for trials - I use it for farming.

As for how to get a lily without glory, go to act 1, Elderath, 7: The Defiler in story mode. There are 5 locked chests early in the level and these will contain level 72 legendary trinkets from time to time. Check the first three and abandon the level, repeat until successful. You should do this on Heroic or Legendary difficulty, so you will have had to beat story mode already. It will cost 60-150 gems and it may take several hours, but you will find one eventually.

Comment

• Surajnirmale
      Surajnirmale commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks I'll try it

Originally posted by Citizen055 View Post
    As for lily itself, Seba is probably correct for most classes, but maybe not for mage. I’m not going to go into details, but there is not consensus regarding lily for mage. Many, including myself, play a lily mage exclusively. I have beat T133 with a lily mage. Others have done significantly better. It’s also nice for assault BH, but I’m not sure how competitive an assault BH is for trials - I use it for farming.

As for how to get a lily without glory, go to act 1, Elderath, 7: The Defiler in story mode. There are 5 locked chests early in the level and these will contain level 72 legendary trinkets from time to time. Check the first three and abandon the level, repeat until successful. You should do this on Heroic or Legendary difficulty, so you will have had to beat story mode already. It will cost 60-150 gems and it may take several hours, but you will find one eventually.
    Seconding this. If you run Defiler enough, you'll find what you're looking for.

Won't be easy or short, at least it isn't for me, but it'll work.

Mage Huffjenkem
    BH Ichifuku
    Warrior Fhqwhgads
    Warrior Yassqueen

Comment

Working...
    X