Not getting +50% gold in trial 80 during AnB Gold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not getting +50% gold in trial 80 during AnB Gold

Well, not getting the anb gold bonus is something that happend several times before (in story mode). Usually it started working after a restart or then after deleting/downloading eternium or at least the next day. Now I'm not getting the 50% after trying all those methods.
    I tested tl80 before and got an average of 2250 gold for 0%EG. I'm getting the same average in AnB, retested with regular toon, tried on my old tablet, nothing works, I always get that same average.

I do get the 50% additional xp though. In every single run.
    Mobile only
    ZOBO NEVI CIXI 0314
    Warriors, BHs Argon
    Mages Tuca

From the event description, only exp gains double (which is actually 50% only), we don't have gold boost anymore as far as I know.

Comment

• Argon
      Argon commented
      Editing a comment
      Really? Did I completetly miss that? I'm sure I still had a gold boost in silver and bronze. I think the description was wrong for a very long time
      Last edited by Argon; 09-21-2020, 03:18 PM.

• Benedicto
      Benedicto commented
      Editing a comment
      We can ask Travis,..

Yeah only xp in descripti9n
    Attached Files

Comment

So quick to cut player's resources, so slow to fix everything else. . .
      Samsung Galaxy Note 9
      BaiYude : 128 Arcanist
      Necrophase : 133 Havoc
      HuJiayan : 142 ELR Turbofreeze

Comment

Weird, i wanted to check story mode, ran SM 10 times from the starting point with my AnB and a regular toon and got 3 times as much with my AnB toon. So there must be an SM specific gold bonus during AnBs.
        Arawn do you get +50% in Moheim?
        Mobile only
        ZOBO NEVI CIXI 0314
        Warriors, BHs Argon
        Mages Tuca

Comment

Well.. I checked the screenshots I have taken during past ANB events, and it looks that gold boost has been removed from ANBs long time ago.

This one comes from ANB Bronze 3 (August 2019) - still 100% more gold announced:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Eternium 2019-08-20 13_21_49.png
Views:	97
Size:	255.7 KB
ID:	181754

And this one from ANB Silver 3 (October 2019) - removed info about gold boost:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Eternium 2019-10-26 20_47_05.png
Views:	86
Size:	243.0 KB
ID:	181755

So, since ANB Silver 3 we do not have gold boost announcements in all later ANBs anymore...

Comment

Originally posted by Argon View Post
            Arawn do you get +50% in Moheim?
            Nope. At least not with my experiment. I used my main toon with no XG stats or boosters and ran MH with 58% XG base level. Spawned in the first level of citadel, killed all mobs in second and third levels, and looted the two boss chests. Did the same thing with event toon with same 58% XG base level. Killed same mobs and looted same chests. Got 3,790 gold with main toon and 3,666 with event toon. Maybe I'm doing something wrong?
            DUCI HEXA YIWA 0721

Comment

Don't think so. I just calculated the 100% gold gain from my runs to compare.
              But I'm sure I still had +50% in Moheim last silver and bronze, because I got more than 7M per booster during AnBs but less than 5M per booster between them where my regular toon has higher EG and faster runs.
              Now I wonder, is this just for AnB gold or will the gold boost disappear as has been described for a long long time.
              And why does SM give +200%???
              I did some more calculations and would reach more than 6M with a boosted 30min SM run, so SM still gives as much as in last gold AnB. Why just SM, I hate farming SM! That's why I tried EG and XP on gear for trials, just that I planned with +50% gold, haha.
              Gosh, I'll have to farm SM again
              And why can't we curse in the forum!!!? That would really help me right now

​​​​
              Mobile only
              ZOBO NEVI CIXI 0314
              Warriors, BHs Argon
              Mages Tuca

Comment

Well ya know, didn't they already nerf the gold output shortly after all the new gear slots were introduced? For a short time, with 4,100% XG we were getting more gold per run than before the new gear slots and then it was adjusted
                DUCI HEXA YIWA 0721

Comment

• Argon
                  Argon commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yeah. Well next time I'll just put EG on almost all gear, that should do the job, so it's just once more SM and maybe 15 min will do. But I want to run Moheim again in bronze/silver events.
                  What about yourself? With much less gold from MH?

• Arawn
                  Arawn commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Argon Yeah farming MH saves me gems and I can use my ephemeral jewelry strictly as push jewelry. Especially now with no way to farm gems anymore other than the daily quests. Plus I like all the mats (also saves gems). But I don't ever compete for LB placement. I guess for the competitors, every minute counts so you can't waste 30 minutes zerging to MH

• Argon
                  Argon commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Well you still want to push, i suppose for milestones or personal goals. For any goal in AnBs you need to do some planning or planning at least helps a lot. BUT for planning the rules need to be known. Information about what gets boosted by how much should really be provided by the devs.
              Working...
              X