Please make the Adventurer's set's name serve its purpose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please make the Adventurer's set's name serve its purpose

This set is the most useless set for years. But if there is a way to make this gear set valuable, it should be changed and make it useful at least for story mode lovers and runners. It may have the following effects:

2 pcs.: Story mode exp +1000%, movement speed +100

4 pcs.: Story mode extra gold +100%, story mode gemstones drop +200%

6 pcs.: Story mode crafting materials drop +500%, legendary gear drop +500%

Other sets must also be reworked and rebalanced, but having a viable gear while playing the story mode is a must, too.

edit: this should have posted in feedbacks and suggestions...
    edit 2: added +gemstones (I really forgot lol)
    Last edited by Benedicto; 08-27-2020, 01:58 AM.

For heaven's/god's? sake make the Adventure's set useful
    as a Story mode lover. i vote for Benedicto
    Shield warrior Lover

Comment

• Benedicto
      Benedicto commented
      Editing a comment
      thanks, I run into this idea while cleaning my stash and saw some level 75/76/77 adventurers gear I dropped from trials, I still have hope they will turn this gear really useful in the future

Haha! I have my daily quest runner outfitted in Adv gear with two Deidres. Pow, CR, CD, and Vit on all gear (with three archers and a haste ring I have 7.3 hps so I don't need any more haste, hence the vitality). My dps is through the roof and I slice through legendary story mode mobs like butter!

I like your suggestions and that would make Adv gear perfect for story mode
    DUCI HEXA YIWA 0721

Comment

• Benedicto
      Benedicto commented
      Editing a comment
      I have assault 4 + havoc 2 + tesla armaments set in running daily quests, with EG in all gear, so that I can gain some more gold while finishing the quests

And maybe others may think this wouldn't be helpful to those with CL2000+, but for ANB? I think it will be good..

Comment

The only downside to making Adventurer's Gear useful, is that then I would have to start storing the stuff again, which brings up the storage space issue. This desperately needs to be addressed as well!

Comment

Adventure = more gold, stone's, gear, boosters for gold.
        Apprentice = more exp, extra shield, boosters for exp.

what about shields? still in drop (even for mage).
        Attached Files

Comment

• Benedicto
          Benedicto commented
          Editing a comment
          Those unique items were so useless now, too. Good idea that those must be reworked at least for story mode..

Can we get a set bonus called gold/item magnet? Speeds up the pull of items/gold or better yet makes it instant at the end of the level. That would even be useful in ANB.

Comment

It would be great if it had set bonuses that were useful for early part of events for xp/xg, material grinding, etc. it would be cool if the set had bonuses for those things. I think a lot of people would use it, it would be invaluable and unique if it effected drop rates for crafting materials.

i thought of something that would really make it useful with even just a small tweak to set bonuses. What if the Adventurer set pieces did not requires a Titans to be crafted? This way we could use it early in events while we build up Titans and materials.

Comment

Working...
          X