Bronze league Medals !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bronze league Medals !

I didn't receive my medals ,, i'm ranked 273 i have to get 2 medals of top 1000 & top 500,, thanks
    my account name is : Ellkany

I see a lot of posts saying medals are not delivered instantly, just for claritys sake, when will medals for the recently finished bronze league be delivered?
    Finished in top 500 with cha Klamfyr and haven't recieved medals in either klamfyr or main characters mailbox

Comment

Finished last event around 600th place but did not receive medal ? !!!

Comment

When you mean last event, do you mean AnB bronze or Season End?

Comment

The devs have to clean the LBs for cheaters, just wait until before the next ANB silver starts. Now, they usually send the medals before the start of the next event and the LBs are posted here in the forums after a few days for the final rankings and the 250th, 500th, and 1000th placers.

Comment

Cool, thank you very much

Comment

And bronze event that ended like 12 hrs ago

Comment

Ah nice and I like that fact that devs are fighting against cheaters. Support continues .

Comment

It usually takes a few days after an ANB event ends before medals are awarded. They have to go through and remove players who used cheats. You should get them around the time when the top 100 leaderboards are posted.

Comment

Medals take a few days to get sent out, so the devs have time to review the LBs, remove cheaters, and adjust ranks.

Comment

If only there was a way to search the forums to see if this has been covered.

If I was Travis, I’d have a “total times answered the ‘where’s mah medals’ question” counter in my sig.
                      2x Mage Huffjenkem
                      BH Ichifuku
                      Warrior Fhqwhgads
                      Warrior Yassqueen

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
                        Travis | Support Mgr. commented
                        Editing a comment
                        We have a forum section titled in all caps for the secret code, but we still get posts and emails asking about it. I also just merged 4 different threads about the same topic (medals). Most people don't read or search before posting.
                        I've requested that they add some wording to indicate medals will take a few days to arrive once the event has ended. Unfortunately, we'll still probably see the same number of posts and emails because people tend to not read.

• Turgeon
                        Turgeon commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I agrre with you travis! People dont read haha

• echomirage
                        echomirage commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Yeah, I’m preaching to the choir, I know. One of the labs we manage has six-foot-tall “NO FOOD OR DRINK” signs all over it. Guess what the staffers there spent all day reminding students of.

If I’ve learned anything it’s that (a) each new generation that comes along is arguably less literate than the one before, and (b) more signs don’t actually help.
                    Working...
                    X