How's all my friend Silver ANB?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How's all my friend Silver ANB?

Didn't see a post yet from TheExorcist​​​​​. Figured one should be started.

Trying DW for the first time here. Interesting lily builds with gold and exp on the LB. Just got to 70 in 30 min. We shall see where the week takes me.

Trying no gem spent. With a bh to improve my gold bh. Since i dont have many time to play i waanna try a 0 gem spent to see where i can go But i just forgot my tablet on top of my car and another car run on it so its too broken to play ill try on phone but not sure il like it.

Comment

• Allunra
      Allunra commented
      Editing a comment
      Ouch...if in need of a cheap tablet option, I use the Amazon fire, works fine until you start pulling a good chunk of the map on some builds.

• Argon
      Argon commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, oouucchhh! Although I've played on phone for more than a year, after getting used to the large tablet screen it's tough to go back to tiny phones

• Turgeon
      Turgeon commented
      Editing a comment
      Thnk allunra but i think ill buy another i-pad. That what im afraid argon. I have big finger so with such a small scrreen like on phone

I'm trying an XP/EG warrior farmer will fire lily and will switch to SCR mage for pushing. After some cheap AnBs I bought a 2.5k crate this AnB and am ready to farm tl80, 8:23 left on the timer. Tuca is my toon.
    Mobile only
    ZOBO NEVI CIXI 0314
    Warriors, BHs Argon
    Mages Tuca

Comment

I also did dual-classing this ANB, made a DW warrior with 4F/2WL and exp/eg stats, then switch to BH for pushing. Having enough gems, I'll be having 200% exp and gold boosters all the time, but still not used to DW but will try to gain as much exp to help me break my TL137 wall with BH.

Comment

• Benedicto
        Benedicto commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm just playing chill. Farming at TL85 with 1.5 hours used, 800CL and building my gold stock at 800k. I'm not rushing because I did not unlocked the 2nd skill upgrade slot, just used gems to max WW and upgrading ITZ, Charge and Rending Slash, saving all the books for my BH. Crafted at least +2300% EG and 2800% Exp, maybe lower but still enough to finish TL85 within 2 minutes (having trouble with Kara killing longer if ToS don't proc) that gives me 12-13 CL per run but will go to TL90 if it goes down to 8-9. Romme advised me to go for crit build rather than lily because it'll help when starting to farm at TL100 (also studied his video). Getting my rhythm because mobs are getting killed so quickly that I sometimes just watch the tornadoes to disappear lol

• steampunk
        steampunk commented
        Editing a comment
        Benedicto Hey, I saw you on LB. You still got time to make final push?

• Benedicto
        Benedicto commented
        Editing a comment
        steampunk the bad news is I already consumed all my event timer. I was forced to farm for more gold in my BH because of the elusive second 77 gear I can't get. I spent 25 minutes farming at TSM to buy basic crates, silver ore and gold droprate seems reduced this ANB. I chose my priority of getting at least two 77 gear every event. Luckily I got it in the 109th craft. I'm done this ANB Silver...
        Last edited by Benedicto; 11-01-2020, 07:36 AM.

Broke out a BH for this one. Using demo so far, for kicks.

Aside from the disappointment of seeing one of my fellow players on the leaderboard with a truly sad, bigoted, and hateful character name, things are going well enough.
      2x Mage Huffjenkem
      BH Ichifuku
      Warrior Fhqwhgads
      Warrior Yassqueen

Comment

• Arawn
        Arawn commented
        Editing a comment
        ? I didn't see anything in the top 100... unless I missed it

• echomirage
        echomirage commented
        Editing a comment
        He’s still there, in the 20-30s. Starts with a B.

I came from years and years of stuff like that being every other player name in game servers. I hadn’t thought about how generally chill the Eternium crowd is until I saw that. Can’t escape it, truly.

Did they finally nerf the Fire Lily? I used the same Fire Lily set-up and strategy as in Bronze (i.e., crafted Fire Lily and WoWS at level 2 for a Warrior), but it took me about 20 minutes longer to level up this time. I crafted XP on all gear and replaced every 5 levels (jewelry every 10 levels). I did not get any useful drops, and I only used the free 100% boosters (mushroom soup, ethereal tea). Could not buying the 200% XP booster make that much of a difference? Or am I just paying the price for finishing up Story Mode before leveling up to level 70?

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
        Travis | Support Mgr. commented
        Editing a comment
        Balance changes require a client update. No updates since Bronze = no nerfs or balance changes.

• Ozymandius
        Ozymandius commented
        Editing a comment
        OK, thanks! I guess it is just bad luck then... : (

• Ozymandius
        Ozymandius commented
        Editing a comment
        OK, I ran my second hero using only Trials after hitting level 10, and easily made Level 70 in 30 minutes. I didn't realize how much finishing Story Mode would slow me down. After 1 hour though, both heroes are pretty much at exactly the same point (trial Warrior went back and finished Story Mode to get the other 2 free companions). They both finished TL30 in just around 90 seconds or less using 2 e-boxes.

Speaking of changes real or perceived: I recall two or more ANBs ago a different (higher) BoM availability rate via locked chests.

This ANB and the last, I must have checked the better part of a hundred chests so far and I haven’t seen a single BoM. Anyone else notice this? Could very well just be me.
      2x Mage Huffjenkem
      BH Ichifuku
      Warrior Fhqwhgads
      Warrior Yassqueen

Comment

• DethStrike
        DethStrike commented
        Editing a comment
        echomirage Wow the Juxtaposition is real with this one. For the first time ever I was offered BOM's for my BH in two consecutive stages. The Defiler, and Anderra, I normally have to run Defiler 20 times to see a single offering in the main branch. It's so bad I have never even tried looking for them in an ANB. Everyone knows BOM's are not that useful for Stalker BH's, but the Magnetic Trap Bom I found, coupled with the Trapper's Belt, was dealing some wicked damage (upwards of 70% Trial Damage with only one fire damage augmentation) before I converted away from my starter Lily/Assault Gear and settled into full Stalker. I'm now using the Snipe BOM I found as I grind TL 80. It's actually having a minor effect, so woo hoo.

What cracks me up even more is the attributes on these things. It's not perfect, but they're far better than the Reflect/Armor/Vitality/Dodge crap I'm used to seeing on found BOM's.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Mag BOM.jpeg
Views:	401
Size:	151.9 KB
ID:	184500

Name:	Explo BOM.jpeg
Views:	383
Size:	150.8 KB
ID:	184501

The explo BOM is nearly perfect, and I'd be using it if Explo did any damage for a Stalker build lol.

Comment

So I'm having quite the time at the moment, thanks to a Mag Trap BOM, and the Trapper's Belt. I mentioned using them earlier, and was intrigued, so I spent the 10 Glory and unlocked the Belt for fun. I was honestly just bored, forever grinding CL's, and a long 6 hours to go lol. Prior to unlocking the Belt, I was making decent time grinding TL 80, at an average of 1:40-1:55, with a best of 1:36. I was noticing that Kara was melting in about 10 seconds, and decided to look at alternatives to the Molten Belt.

I liked the Idea of slower, reduced damage enemies, so I made a Trapper's Belt. I then threw on my Mag Trap BOM Bracer, for the extra damage bonus. I was not expecting much, especially because I have no Fire damage augments, It's obviously all set to Nature Damage in a Stalker build.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Trapper's Belt Nature.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	146.5 KB ID:	184513

I immediately beat my previous best run by 10 seconds with the new set up. I'm now farming TL 80 at 1:16- 1:25, which is a rather large swing of 15-30 seconds per run. Most runs, the Mag Trap will appear higher or near in total damage compared to the Snipe DOT (A rare sight indeed. Not even with the Snipe BOM, did the Snipe ability + the Snipe Proc combined, deal this quantity of damage). But in all cases, Nature damage sources still amount to more total damage, so the build is still doing it's normal thing as well.

Click image for larger version  Name:	TL 80 Fast.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	120.3 KB ID:	184514

Click image for larger version  Name:	TL 80 DMG results.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	105.6 KB ID:	184515

Mag Trap meanwhile doesn't care that I have no bonus fire damage, and is just blasting through and containing massively large groups of Mobs, and most importantly, actually helping in the boss fight. This reduces the biggest drawback of the Mag Trap build vs, Smoke Screen. I know that this honeymoon will not last, and that I will need to return to old faithful at higher Trial levels. Even so, I'm currently running max Exp gear, not many high level pieces, only a few lesser enchantments, and it feels like when I accidently put on my push gear for a farming run. Anyway, having a great time smashing TL 80 to pieces, and It'll be fun to see where the cliff lays for this build's exp farming potential.

Here are my stats for reference, nothing special as you can see. Pretty standard stuff really for this stage of the ANB, although my Ability is lower than I'd like. A nice side benefit of the Trapper's Belt is that it neuters almost all threats. I have relatively low Health/Toughness by choice (favoring more damage/ABI) and was occasionally dying before this build. Now it feels like I'm going entire runs without getting hit for anything I notice, let alone need to dodge or run from. I'm about to root out the one Green gem I have socketed.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Stats Page after TL 80.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	138.6 KB ID:	184516
        Last edited by DethStrike; 10-25-2020, 01:04 AM.

Comment

• DethStrike
          DethStrike commented
          Editing a comment
          Indeed! They cost me 1-2 fps each, but at 165 mhz I can accept 160 fps for the bling. Such is the price of vainglory lol. I wanted the green, cleavage ready tunic as well, but apparently that is only unlockable via events. I bought the poison guns and matching green bracers, boots and shoulders when I decided I wanted to support the devs, but wasn't going to pay for game altering purchases until they have an actionable replacement for the lost gems from adds. They did say they were going to work on it, so we'll see how that shakes out. I have the lightning aura thingy too, but it washes out those dope colors. Fortunately the cosmetics are account wide, and my warrior looks super slick all amped up.
          Last edited by DethStrike; 10-25-2020, 05:58 AM.

• AllDay
          AllDay commented
          Editing a comment
          Gotta look good my man! It is a game after all might as well enjoy it. You are off to a good start good luck

• DethStrike
          DethStrike commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you my friend and I hope you're killing it this ANB!

So good and so useless at the sane time! Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20201025-121050_Eternium.jpg
Views:	389
Size:	118.0 KB
ID:	184531
        Attached Files

Comment

• DethStrike
          DethStrike commented
          Editing a comment
          Wow lol, that is indeed both of those things! Let's hope that the Dev's add the ability to reforge BOM abilities soon. It's bad enough that you need to buy the recipe separately for each class, can not select the ability, and for whatever reason, the most popular meta skills seem to be the hardest to acquire... I'm looking at you Snipe, Frostbeam and Shockwave. Please Devs!!! Allow us the pleasure of tossing gems into another money pit, so that we can finally have nice things.

• kurtcabage
          kurtcabage commented
          Editing a comment
          dayummm 77 with frost nova LOL

This unconventional build has shocked me a bit. Still kicking butt, and leading the time race at each trial run. I keep switching to the Snipe BOM, and Molten Belt set up for my first new TL run, and this silly Trap Stalker repeatedly blows it out of the water, by 20-50 seconds. My gear is decidedly crap tier so far this ANB as well and I'm running with over 3000% Exp gain, definitely not push gear. so I don't know what to make of this ridiculous unoptimized death train. This approach may be old news for you OG Stalkers out there, but the difference between farming CL's this way or the tried and tested way is similar to how I felt starting an ANB with a Fire Lilly vs the previous runs without.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Trap Stalker rides TL 95.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	124.8 KB ID:	184534

Comment

Alright, I achieved today's goal of TL 100, so now I can chill for a couple days and use the 3 200% exp boosters I just got, and farm some quick TL 90's for mats. I just crafted my 32nd item (another bust), so hopefully the second half of the bag goes better than the first. That won't be hard to do lol, and my 77 is still in there, somewhere. Anyway, I really love how much truly lays beneath this seemingly simplistic game, and it's been a blast my first couple months in Eternium.

Btw, the Mag Trap BOM and Tapper's Belt utterly roasted Snipe BOM and Molten Belt again, this time by a full minute. I tried a level 75 Explosive shot BOM with perfect stats as well, which also proved to be a definitive disappointment. I still fully expect King Molten to reign supreme soon enough as I progress into the 120's, but this random experiment is going strong far longer than I expected. Would be cool to finally get past TL 144 this ANB... damn you GAAAAAARRRRRMMMM!!!! I hope everyone's ANB is going well and proves to be a success in the end for each of you.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Silver TL 100.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	127.6 KB ID:	184536
          Last edited by DethStrike; 10-25-2020, 01:21 PM.

Comment

Trying BH for first time. As long as I can get my two CTs I'm happy!

Name:	20201025_083957.jpg
Views:	381
Size:	136.6 KB
ID:	184539
            DUCI HEXA YIWA 0721

Comment

• DethStrike
              DethStrike commented
              Editing a comment
              Awesome my friend! And welcome to the most challenging toon to reach high trials and slowest leveler to run ANB's in the game. I had no idea how fast Warriors level and that some mage classes can place in the top 25 with a Fire Lilly still equiped. It was too late once I learned the meta, as I had already become enthralled with the class. Still uncovering its nuances, and learning new strategies every time I play. I love the BH, as much as I curse her when she's not listening. I hope your first run is a great success! Btw getting to 110 for the Celestials is pretty easy, even without spending gems. It doesn't get too bad till the 130's, when the limitations of the class start to reveal themselves.
              Last edited by DethStrike; 10-25-2020, 02:23 PM.

• kurtcabage
              kurtcabage commented
              Editing a comment
              no mage this time ?

• Arawn
              Arawn commented
              Editing a comment
              kurtcabage Replacing my characters with one of each class so I can run through story mode and get gems. Figured I'd do mage and BH in bronze and silver, since I'm the least experienced with them, and warrior in gold. Then I'll fill in out other two character slots with mages since I can run through story mode the fastest with them using FN/Imm

DethStrike Challenging indeed. I'm running full Stalker with SA pistols, RF, MT, and Snipe with PA, PF, and TA passives. 750 Vitality on my XP build (680k toughness) and I keep dying! Trying to figure out the ability rotation and play- style for this build...

The Exorcist would love to try DFA mage for a change this Silver ANB
            Honest playin with Low end Pc

New 2 "Goldly Hero" systematically runnin the 5 Star Story Mode (i need sufficient "Gems" for next War Supply Event & ANB's)

Comment

• DethStrike
              DethStrike commented
              Editing a comment
              I don't know what that means, but I wish you the best of luck!
              Dunking for Apples mage? Dying from Anything mage? Well my mage would be anyway. I really suck with them even in the main branch.

• Turgeon
              Turgeon commented
              Editing a comment
              Dfa is fordeath from above.

• kurtcabage
              kurtcabage commented
              Editing a comment
              yo my fellow mage
              i would like to see how far you can go in DFA build
              and the LB now are full with frost beam mage

and you'll need DFA bracer for that build
              hope you doin good

Dual Classing from Warrior 7 hours to BH 2 hours.

1 hour left. CL 1922. TL 130.

Will do final push later. So exhausted.

Good luck to you all.

LUQA MIYE HOSI 1072

Steampunk - Stalker Bounty Hunter (Main Trial Pusher)
            Quinn - Assault Bounty Hunter (Gold Farmer)
            Cyberpunk - Warlord's/Fury Warrior (Fun Trial Pusher)
            Blackwidow - Warlord's/Furry Warrior (Exp Farmer)
            Punkd/Pinkd - Stalker/Warrior (ANB Runner)

S3 #52; S4 #35

Comment

• DethStrike
              DethStrike commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you, that's very helpful. I have the tons of glory to unlock the fury recipes so I think I'll give a try next ANB. Just one more question for clarity. By crafting bag I was referring to the calculator that determines the odds and the certitude that you will create 1 level 77, 2 76's etc. in your first 64 legendary set/unique crafts. Does crafting with the warrior effect your odds when crafting with the BH? Or does the "bag" reset, creating a new set of odds for your next 64 items created?

• steampunk
              steampunk commented
              Editing a comment
              Well, I don't recommended dual classing next ANB since it's only 6 hours. Not enough time to farm for mats and gold.

About the crafting bags, I think it's all just RNG. Not sure if it affects the odds in any way. I did have 1 lvl 77 weapon as Warrior and got another 1 after resetting my toon. Also got 3 lvl 76 gear.

• Benedicto
              Benedicto commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes, farmed BoLs is enough to get all the skills to the second hero at level 10. 150 greater BoLs is the minimum amount and unlock the second upgrade slot to the push hero to upgrade the main skills to max. If there's some excess, go for the other skills for synergy.
          Working...
          X