The severed mountain farming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The severed mountain farming

I'm not getting too much gold from the sm this anb. Don't know what problem happened. I'm only getting 15k to 25k gold in one run. While I saw others getting 50k+ gold in single run. What's wrong happening with me. Any help appreciated
    Attached Files

You're running a warrior, so equip WW when farming. Get into the chest first, then if it opens and the contents are flying to you, kill the remaining mobs on the map, cast WW for additional movement speed, then when the gold and items on the killed mobs all flied to you, cast the portal where you stand to save time or use abandon.

Comment

Originally posted by Benedicto View Post
      You're running a warrior, so equip WW when farming. Get into the chest first, then if it opens and the contents are flying to you, kill the remaining mobs on the map, cast WW for additional movement speed, then when the gold and items on the killed mobs all flied to you, cast the portal where you stand to save time or use abandon.
      Doing exactly same. Still the results are very bad. Last anb getting good amount of gold but don't know what happened this time. And it's very frustrating to get only 15k gold

Comment

• Turgeon
        Turgeon commented
        Editing a comment
        Do you have a great internet connexion? It happen to me a couple anb before. And it was cause i didnt get the extra gold from anb since i wasnt online

• Surajnirmale
        Surajnirmale commented
        Editing a comment
        Turgeon I think you're right, thats what the problem is. Because many times the server goes offline like blue sign instead of the green. I have great internet connection bjt don't know why the game always have problem with my connection. I should play with VPN. Because when VPN is on there no connection loss

• Travis | Support Mgr.
        Travis | Support Mgr. commented
        Editing a comment
        If you're just seeing the light turn blue for a second, then back to green, that just the game saving to the server.

Did 10 runs and my average was 30k-40k. Almost the same % with yours.

Comment

Silver AnB seems to always run low on gold grinding, possibly by design. Im only getting around 3.5mil per 5 min run of SM. Usually that is 5mil.

Comment

Working...
        X