Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Questions about what you do with your ANB jewelry..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Questions about what you do with your ANB jewelry..

1. Do you always use the same stats every ANB or do you switch it up?
    2. What stats do you like in them and why?
    3. Do you craft your own jewelry as well or just use what they give you as rewards?
    4. Does your answer change depending on class?

I use a BH and this ANB, I put xp in my jewelry instead of power. I regretted this decision. I had my worst performance in this event since my first sets of ANBs several months ago.

I generally go with P, AR, CR, and CD in both rings and then V, AR, CR, CD in the necklace. I have been trying to come up with alternatives to improve my performance but for me, putting xp did NOT work out the way I had hoped. I only got to CL 1338.

Playing warrior i make epic push to rush to the ephemeral jewelry rewards. i always make push out of the ephemerals. Power, vitality, ar, cd typically but sometimes change it around a bit. After I farm a decent amount of gold and gemstones I'll make exp/eg/ar/cd jewelry. Sometimes vitality instead of ar.

Comment

• ShotDead
      ShotDead commented
      Editing a comment
      I hope you get your gold farming trials only with this and don't need SM runs.

• Romme
      Romme commented
      Editing a comment
      More than enough. In bronze I had 15mil left over after I crafted everything

• MightyPen
      MightyPen commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm having fun with some Extra Gold jewelry. A Legendary ring or necklace CAN have four attributes, and that does provide the most all-around benefit. BUT: If you craft and fuse all the way up from Uncommon selecting only rings with high EG and NOT putting jewels in their sockets, you can create jewelry with over 130% EG. Because there is no jewel for EG, as soon as you socket the Uncommon ring with something else, you introduce a second attribute that then siphons off EG value all through the process. To me it's a bonus that not using up a ton of good gems makes the process relatively cheap, as it takes only time and gold.

Most players use an XP set and a push set of jewelry in a typical ANB. The question is whether to use the ephemeral jewelry as your XP set or to save it for your push set. Most players are in a better position to build a push set that can outperform the ephemeral jewelry (which is capped at a max value of +225) later in the event after farming gold and gemstones. My focus in this ANB series is to build XP, so I am using ephemeral jewelry with +112.5 XP on all three pieces, which is considerably higher that you can get by crafting Epic XP rings. If I get lucky and am able to build a good set of push gear, I will most likely craft push jewelry for the last couple of hours of the event. I just used the ephemeral XP jewelry in Bronze7 and was able to push as far as TL120 with a Fire Lily Warrior.

Stats on jewelry really depend on hero class and build. However, a typical critical build would prioritize CD & CR balanced with Power, Vitality, and Ability Rate, but a Fire Lily build would skip CD/CR and use Power, Haste, Vitality, Ability Rate instead. Of course, a lot depends on what attributes you have on your gear as well as how many CLs you have to allocate to Power.
    Last edited by Ozymandius; 10-27-2020, 07:35 PM.

Comment

• Romme
      Romme commented
      Editing a comment
      Crafting push jewelry is a pita. To get high end peices you can easily spend a million gold per peice and all the gemstones required just make it too much to be worth it imo. The 150CD you get from ephemerals is huge!

I have been trying to craft a near perfect set of jewelry in ANB then reusing those on my mains. Running out of space though to store them.

Comment

• Ozymandius
      Ozymandius commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, they should create a salvage spot for salvaging old jewelry to get back some of the gold and gemstones. It would save some inventory space; it is hard to just dump pieces that cost a lot to craft.

With my first time experience using a DW warrior, I didn't knew I don't need to craft a exp jewelry anymore! I can reach CL1900+ without crafting even one, and my stats were P, AR, CR and CD, V in replacement for one AR, for my dual-classing from warrior to BH. I put V and CR enchantments as I collected the resources to help me clear trials faster, and it didn't disappointed me playing as DW this ANB. Maybe next bronze I'll make an exp/eg jewelry since I already decided to use DW again, but not for gold.
    Last edited by Benedicto; 10-28-2020, 01:28 AM.

Comment

Hunter here, since some few leagues ago I craft only pure EG rings for SM farming, and use the Eboxes for push rings as soon as I get them. I then grind XP wearing them. I’m very happy with the results of this approach, XP wise, plus I don’t spend countless minutes sorting my rings... The jewelry crafting process is an absolute pita, I and others have already and abundantly said so, but I will continue until it disappear for something else.
      Mobile Only (iPhone 5 / iPad Air 1st gen / iPad Pro 11" 2nd gen)
      Eternium Files

Comment

• Travesty
        Travesty commented
        Editing a comment
        Travis mentioned about a month ago that although revamping jewelry crafting is on the studio's 'to-do' list, they haven't even started on that yet.

I'd be surprised if we see any new jewelry crafting system in 2020/21, especially since the studio just found out they have to create a new version of the game for the Chinese market that doesn't contain in-app purchases.

Craft vs ephemeral debate aside, I just sell my crafted ANB jewelry after the event ends because I already have perfect/near perfect jewelry on all five of my main account toons and can't envision needing any more. However, if you don't have five main account characters or do but don't have the right jewelry you might want to save your ANB crafted jewelry.
      WIZA KIZO YIJO 1935

Comment

My jewelry game is trash. I have an entire stash page of different level pieces from ANBs. I often save pieces with perfect scores even if I am not using that stat on my current build. I usually craft multiple sets during ANB. Of course leveling sets. Then lvl 70 xg/xp set. Then a push set. Sometimes I use the ephemerals. Sometimes not. I open Morgenhiem during ANB now. It takes a fair amount of time, but I had around 3m gold and pretty good gemstones by the time I had it open last Silver ANB. I like making jewelry during Events because it is a town activity that allows abilities to level up while you do it.

I have not even attempted perfect jewelry yet.

Comment

The ephemeral jewelry is some of the best you can get! You should always use it.

Comment

Assuming that ANB Gold starts tomorrow, I think I'm going to substitute V for AR in my usual jewelry slots. I tend to hit a wall around TL 128, so maybe the extra vitality instead of AR will allow me to push a bit more.

What I do know is that I'm not putting XP in the jewelry for a while.

Comment

• Romme
              Romme commented
              Editing a comment
              Gold is not starting tomorrow. They are doing war supplies instead.

What class are you playing?

• Jraggun
              Jraggun commented
              Editing a comment
              I usually use a stalker BH.

• Romme
              Romme commented
              Editing a comment
              I don't play bh but I'd imagine making your jewelry without vitality would be better because it gives you a reason to use earth essence for vitality on some of your gear
          Working...
          X