War supplies challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

War supplies challenge

Anyone in for a War supplies speedrun challenge for the giggles? Reach all the milestones (except 'craft 10 uniques') and record the time irl and in-game (use the timer from Tavern coffee). Let's see if we can get it done in 10 minutes irl ; )

Edit: let's record both real time and game time:
    - To record game time, use some food from the Tavern.
    - To record real time, when in town, about to start the first level, start a timer. Stop it when all milestones are reached (except 'craft 10 uniques').

WS milestones are:
    - Find 100 gemstones;
    - Find 200 gemstones;
    - Kill 100 elites;
    - Finish 10 story levels;
    - Finish 10 trials;
    - Kill 20 bosses.
    - Boast about it.

Last edited by bojck; 11-06-2020, 08:21 AM.
    Mage: Anba

Use timer from food buffs?

Comment

• bojck
      bojck commented
      Editing a comment
      yeah maybe both real time and timer from buffs?

• Romme
      Romme commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh we can do real time. It's just harder to keep track

You guys can get it done in 10 minutes? That seems fast

Comment

10TL 10 minutes means 1TL 1 mins...
      but romme could do 30sec 1TL so i think you and romme should do 5 minutes challenge
      Guide :

Comment

Take even longer gotta. Nuke 20 bosses

Comment

• kurtcabage
          kurtcabage commented
          Editing a comment
          can do TL below 10
          1 mage shatter can summon boss in no time
          Last edited by kurtcabage; 11-06-2020, 02:50 AM.

• Stusmith50
          Stusmith50 commented
          Editing a comment
          Do story level named bosses count as a boss kill? Eg. Magroth at Anderhelm. I think they do in general, but I'm not sure about Magroth at SM.
          Then I read Tinman's post!!!
          Last edited by Stusmith50; 11-06-2020, 10:25 AM.

• bojck
          bojck commented
          Editing a comment
          Magroth at Anderhelm should count, but TinMan said it doesn't count at Severed mountain even if you proper-kill him

Clearing all the War Supplies milestones in less than 10 minutes of game time is really not a big deal as long as you are willing to pay the cost. The limiting milestone is the 200 gemstones milestone. That milestone is easily cleared with the use of one Greater Currency Booster.

With the use of one Greater Currency Booster you only have to run a total of 20 levels.

Clearing 10 story levels with a boss that counts takes, conservatively, 15 seconds per level for a total of 2m30s.

Clearing 10 trial levels of Trial Level 24+ tales, conservatively, 45 seconds per level for a total of 7m30.

The trial levels will give you the required 200 gemstones to clear that milestone. The elites should be easily cleared from the trial levels also.

The times that I gave were checked with a CL 900 hero with nothing paid to be unlocked, so only a single utility. A fully unlocked hero with CL 2000+ can pound it out even faster, easily. Even my test hero can do it a fair amount faster.

There are other ways to accomplish the same goal.

Completing War Supplies milestones in 10 minutes is really not a challenge much different from clearing The Descent in less than 45 seconds. You only have to have the proper hero and be willing to pay the cost.

EDIT: Whoops! I forgot to add an important thing. For those that do not know, killing Magroth when running The Severed Mountain does NOT count as a boss kill. Yes, I mean killing Magroth rather than him just running away. So, The Severed Mountain can not be used as a way to clear the killing twenty bosses.
        Last edited by Tin Man; 11-06-2020, 06:38 AM.
        My Eternium Data Files Can Be Found Here:

Eternium Files

Trial Level Unlock Updated: 2020-05-27
        All Hero Type Abilities Updated: 2020-05-02

Please let me know if you find any obsolete information or errors. I also welcome suggestions for presentation or content.

Comment

• bojck
          bojck commented
          Editing a comment
          Sm not counting was good to know! I meant 10 minutes real time, which includes loading times, gems flying, etc So a 20 second run takes maybe 27-30 seconds in total... It's going to be tight!

Is there a bonus to gemstones as well in WS? I did 10 t70 runs yesterday and got 40 gemstones, so I thought this alone won't be enough with a greater currency booster.

• bojck
          bojck commented
          Editing a comment
          Tin Man, are you in? I'm sure it won't be that easy in 10 minutes real time!

• Tin Man
          Tin Man commented
          Editing a comment
          I just ran it and it took me 12 minutes of real-time.

Not sure I am going to have the time to do the proposed challenge since it would have to be done before doing anything else once War Supplies starts.

I updated the original post with the Official Rules of the event!

Comment

Is there a war supply event in progress? I don't have it(Windows)...

Comment

• bojck
            bojck commented
            Editing a comment
            starting at 17 UTC

When you say "real time", is it "clock time"? If yes, you don't need a timer, just take a look at your clock when starting, and one when reaching last milestone, or take two screenshots and use the creation time of each. If it is "time spent playing", then you need a timer and suspend it when doing something else. Although, if you aim for a ten minute real time score, you are not likely to have to stop playing.
          Mobile Only (iPhone 5 / iPad Air 1st gen / iPad Pro 11" 2nd gen)
          Eternium Files

Comment

• bojck
            bojck commented
            Editing a comment
            yeah let's be liberal, if you need to be afk just pause the 'timer' : ) The idea is to record the time it took with a timer, video, screenshots, etc.

wat's this "war Supply event?
          i want it i want it
          erm. lemme see. my CL 2193: just need another 7.Not difficult. I can achieve in no time with the upcoming event. For heaven's sake it's not "264" against "213". Took ages to know the result. well even in my region everybody so excited. whose goin to win. "B" or "T". haha
          Last edited by TheExorcist; 11-06-2020, 10:26 AM.
          Honest playin with Low end Pc

New 2 "Goldly Hero" systematically runnin the 5 Star Story Mode (i need sufficient "Gems" for next War Supply Event & ANB's)

Comment

Is there a war supply? Thee is nothing on my android?

Comment

When will start the event.

Comment

• bojck
                bojck commented
                Editing a comment
                Seems like it's delayed, but I see no info yet

I failed the WS challenge :/

7:59 game time, 10:12 real time... I'll try again next time : )

Comment

• LodWig
                LodWig commented
                Editing a comment
                I ran Trial 10... It's 22 stones per run, so...

• bojck
                bojck commented
                Editing a comment
                Anything goes! I wasn't sure if the gemstone yield from lower than 70 would suffice, but it obviously does : ) I tried 60 now and got it unofficially in less than 10 : ) I wasted time salvaging both times (legendaries), which is like 10 seconds extra...

• Shade Glow
                Shade Glow commented
                Editing a comment
                I'm going to do a run off the record as well. Apart from cutting out all of the mistakes I made, I had some ideas which might speed things up a bit.

Not as bad as me

11:50 game time and 18:20 real time.

Went frenzy on siege of anderhelm and quit right after the boss kill, so when i was finished with 10 bosses i didnt have any level finishes.
              And in trials got 3 times desert map with not enough mobs out in the open.
              Should have quit on desert maps.

Comment

• Montresor
                Montresor commented
                Editing a comment
                woah, big learning moment for me. i had never noticed that desert maps tended to be sucky that way. that's good to know.

• Romme
                Romme commented
                Editing a comment
                Yea desert maps are the worst. Sometimes you need to kill everything on the map to spawn the boss.

• Heikki Gross
                Heikki Gross commented
                Editing a comment
                And sometimes even that isnt enough

Just an update.

There are all kinds of reasons to not run The Severed Mountain for the challenge.

One reason? I just confirmed that actually killing Margorth when running The Severed Mountain does NOT count as a boss kill. You need to run a story level where the boss kill counts towards the milestone.
              My Eternium Data Files Can Be Found Here:

Eternium Files

Trial Level Unlock Updated: 2020-05-27
              All Hero Type Abilities Updated: 2020-05-02

Please let me know if you find any obsolete information or errors. I also welcome suggestions for presentation or content.

Comment

• Heikki Gross
                Heikki Gross commented
                Editing a comment
                I found one reason to run it. After i had ran 10 times SoA and quit before portal spawn, there was no gain for nornal level completion, which i had forgot completely. So sm to correct that flaw was faster than SoA

• Tin Man
                Tin Man commented
                Editing a comment
                Heikki Gross Yes, is great if you are just going for the Story Level completions without a boss kill.
            Working...
            X