Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How's all my friends Bronze ANB progress?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How's all my friends Bronze ANB progress?

me? mission accomplished. trial 55.
    first time try this Fire-Lilly thing (if i'm not mistaken)
    have a nice day
    thank you

2nd mission accomplished
    this is the best time left in my whole entire game
    very important for me to wait. WW still at "6" i'm afraid
    the rest? not even one at "7". For a "smooth"? playin this is considered Terrible and cannot be accepted

3rd mission done
    Very strange?? my Damage is too low. -Just 72K
    WW at "8"
    but this Flower Protector build is superb
    dunno how far can it perform??
    well rest for a day or two

erm

i thought i want to have a rest
    well..Just try my luck bf goin to bed

1. no slayer on weapon/cap or even Osmosis
    2. used the normal companions
    3. WW still at "8"
    4. bla bla bla

still can survive
    thank you
    Attached Files
    Last edited by TheExorcist; 01-16-2021, 06:28 PM.
    Honest playin with Low end Pc

New 2 "Goldly Hero" systematically runnin the 5 Star Story Mode (i need sufficient "Gems" for next War Supply Event & ANB's)

Thought I join you with Shield Warrior, no idea what I'm doing though... haha. Time to wait for upgrades... (don't like how we can't see items & abilities level on the trial screen anymore...)

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20210117-011450_Eternium.jpg Views:	0 Size:	98.4 KB ID:	190348Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20210117-011348_Eternium.jpg Views:	0 Size:	130.4 KB ID:	190347Click image for larger version  Name:	20210117_011602.jpg Views:	0 Size:	137.4 KB ID:	190346Click image for larger version  Name:	20210117_011537.jpg Views:	0 Size:	7.1 KB ID:	190345
    Eternium Files - links and details - 04 February 2021 - v1.5.3x changes: Ability Rate formula changed to: AR / ( 2xAR + 1500 )

Eternium Guides:

Comment

Fancy meeting you guys here!

SW warrior is by far my favorite warrior to play at the moment (actually, ever since the update made the old 2 jugg/4 adv obsolete).

I mentioned in papa jim 's thread and he and Splendor had some great input...I was thinking of maybe playing mage but I'm bored with ELR. Was wondering if arcanist was even worth bothering with. It looks like it might be fun, but with all the nerfs maybe not. The SCR mage was recommended... looks like it could be fun.

Any opinions?
      Last edited by Arawn; 01-16-2021, 03:07 PM.
      DUCI HEXA YIWA 0721

Comment

Not doing it,made a start with gold, and after spending 6k gems for a good start i just wasnt feeling it anymore. Put eternium on a break for now

Comment

Trying a cheap ANB. So far got a mage to CL 140 whilst increasing my gem stash by 35 gems! 11 hours and 7 minutes of masochist fun to go!

CL 742 9 hours 45 mins to go. 472 gems gained
          Last edited by Stusmith50; 01-19-2021, 12:15 AM.

Comment

I already waste an hour and yet im not yet 70 haha. I only spent 50gems i think for the exp. but i should have buy the 200exp one to get lvl70 fast. It is my first time playing warrior and i dont know how gold farming works, yes i should put gold in every item i hope i still get to trial 110 thats all my target, im already having a hard time at trial 2. and i cant finish story mode where i can get the 3rd pet, it is just my first time warrior user and tried at anb i thought ill do better i should have use BH again. haha Ill build for my warrior is 4warlord and 2 fury. and axes weapon..
            what do u warriors put in ur ring starts? armor and vitality? then ability rating and power?
            Attached Files

Comment

So I’m an hour in, opted for light spend. Basic unlocks, additional cook slot, 1 100% XP booster and, 50 gem crate and converted so gems for gold. cL200ish, cleared world 1, TL45, cooking beam and lightning for ELR.

Really not feeling it.

Probably will slug away long enough to test some crafting, validate average drops in TLs, as long as it doesn’t get too tedious. I could buy a L-crate but that doesn’t fix the grind, just removes one of the things need from the grind. I can use the Eph boxes instead.

Comment

for whirlwind shield warriors lovers out there
                i think it's appropriate that "ww at 10" and "Sword & Board at 10". the rest comes later
                it's not easy beatin Garm without both of them
                thank you
                Attached Files
                Last edited by TheExorcist; 01-17-2021, 03:17 PM.

New 2 "Goldly Hero" systematically runnin the 5 Star Story Mode (i need sufficient "Gems" for next War Supply Event & ANB's)

Comment

I bought only two 50 gem crates in the very beginning, then decided to refrain from getting any other crates. Tbh I did enjoy it a lot, although crafting the first frostbeam bracer could've been a serious pain in the as, given how rare MoTs are early on... I crafted a beam bracer within 7-8 tries, which I consider extremely lucky I was farming t90 without bracers with mostly ephemeral gear, but bracers helped climb up to t100. Started doing t100s about 50 minutes into the event.

I'll upload videos of my progress so far in the videos section if you guys are interested : )
                  Mage: Anba

Comment

You and Romme and Lowig, and 100Licad never cease to amaze me with how fast y'all get cranking. TL100 after 50 minutes with no legendary crates is just sick :-)

Comment

• Turgeon
                      Turgeon commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yeah rlly insane. Gj. It took me one hour to get to 70 this anb!

erm erm
                    Good mornin to all (10:01 am local time in my "region")
                    after quite some time at Story Mode
                    then continue trials
                    this is the latest result
                    according to our great Shield warrior master "Arionthe" etc
                    The flower protector build shine until "trial 120" ?
                    well i just aim for trial 120 then.
                    have a nice day
                    thank you
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by TheExorcist; 01-18-2021, 02:06 AM.

Comment

i dunno either to laugh or cry??
                      at the Warrior ANB LB of "100" (at the moment)
                      only 2 Shield warrior: me and Jarus ( i've heard of a "threesome" of somethin but never heard of a "2 some"
                      next Silver: i would try a "Dual warrior for a change" neglected it for too long i'm afraid. Gold ANB: Havoc BH
                      thank you

Comment

i dont know how the top players at leaderboard s are being able to craft lvl 77 real quick and already st trial 140. me im just starting to farm gold hahaha and farming exp i dont have a good sets yet. and some are already CL2000.and all their skills/passives/primary/secondary attack are all lvl10. when clearly the book drops are well nerfed. im jealous to them..if theyre hacking sad they wouldn't not get the medals and same participating in next anb.

Comment

• Stusmith50
                          Stusmith50 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Did you buy a legendary crate? If you use a crate wisely, you can be farming high trials quite quickly, so you get better drops and are therefore able to craft more.

me being a PRO warrior

lvl 69 in just 2hourd and 30 minutes. haha
                        ​​​​​​
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Eternium2020
                          Eternium2020 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          what is votws?

• Jeremy Rosengrant
                          Jeremy Rosengrant commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Vial of the wind spirit?

• Eternium2020
                          Eternium2020 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          oh i dont have, I don't have gems to buy for crates because that needs mark of titan. im poor in anb bronze right now.

Good going, TheExorcist. Great to see your results. I'm taking a fresh shot with Warrior for my 2nd ANB. I have most of my abilities at 6. Spending time in Story before starting Trials is working for me. I found some tips that I hope will make Warrior more fun and less frustrating (playing on a tablet). Your progress is inspiring.

eternium2020, I found the pinned post and discussion in Warrior's area helpful with ANB tips. FWIW, I scored 3 Books in early Levania: 2 10-min Books in first map, 1-hr Book in Stairway.
                        Last edited by Raingold; 01-18-2021, 04:00 PM.

Comment

• Eternium2020
                          Eternium2020 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          hahaha im pro now i cant even get a lvl77 part of the sets or weapon. and ask alot of players regarding about the game haha

• Raingold
                          Raingold commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Congratulations, Eternium2020!

• Eternium2020
                          Eternium2020 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          same to you sir, what trial are u already? im only 120 and 1hour left and im happy because glory points is my targer if i could exhange my 2 Celestial for 100glory points ill do it haha badly needed for warrior bracer and plus the fact once u buy the bracer for warrior, it will not be available in other classes because they say it is because of different class different bracer type even though u unlock the bracer it is just sad.
                      Working...
                      X