Being sentimental

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Being sentimental

Is there any reason to keep quest items? IE: the club from the ape brothers.... the five letters, and other one of a kind items. Will there be a future use for these? AND... regarding different armour sets/weapons. Will there be a craft/combine of matched armour pieces and/weapons in near future or should I dump these old items now collecting dust and moths in my chest and taking up 90 slots or so? Is having sentiment for these items a waste of time and space?

You can definitely get rid of the quest items.

What set are you using and which are you thinking of getting rid of? (For set items, I am guilty of hanging on to a handful of good peices that are not the set I use, in case something changes in the future, but generally, I just salvage them.)

You do want to have/build toward a full set of gear for gold farming, a full set for gaining xp, and a full set to push.

Comment

• D W
      D W commented
      Editing a comment
      say like the adventure set. i hung onto all the pieces acquired thru the quests. i thought that maybe later there would be some sort of armour crafting where you would take two adventure hoods and combine them together, making an improved advent hood.

• Ozymandius
      Ozymandius commented
      Editing a comment
      D W In the old days, you could combine gear pieces to try to craft an upgrade. However, you could not craft set gear pieces, and the process seldom resulted in an upgrade. It was mainly there because you could not salvage gear for materials until the new crafting system came on line to replace it. Trust me, you do not want to go back to that system. It often took weeks of play to get even a mediocre set of gear from random drops.

and the letters? the club acquired by the ape bros? what use are they? and if not useful what purposes do they serve if the devs placed them?

Comment

Sadly, most of the Adventurer quest gear is only useful to a first time hero who has nothing. The things like Aileron's pistol, story books, and Teddy's club have no real game value and should just be sold.

Comment

• D W
        D W commented
        Editing a comment
        thanx... now to clean out a lot of clutter

D W Why is this posted in tech support?

Comment

Working...
      X