• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how's all my dear friends Gold ANB

i dunno wat i'm doin
    just havin fun hahaha
    it's fun indeed
    erm. dunno wat's the appropriate build for "Gold ANB DW CR CD" thing i'm afraid
    just try and error this and that. well

first mission accomplish
    with such a very little time left (4hrs 08 min ) is it a good idea to used say 1/2 an hour for Story mode goldly runs??
    at the moment i'm a bit poor in resources. dont have that epic "cleave bom" yet. Just used "Charge" epic BOM
    any recommendation
    Attached Files
    Last edited by TheExorcist; 02-21-2021, 11:45 PM.
    Honest playin with Low end Pc

New 2 "Goldly Hero" systematically runnin the 5 Star Story Mode (i need sufficient "Gems" for next War Supply Event & ANB's)

TL90 done, still tweaking stats... extra screenshots for items & skills level because of current "cleaner display"...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210222-144702_Eternium.jpg
Views:	259
Size:	97.1 KB
ID:	193178Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210222-144705_Eternium.jpg
Views:	261
Size:	64.0 KB
ID:	193176Click image for larger version

Name:	20210222_145141.jpg
Views:	265
Size:	7.4 KB
ID:	193174Click image for larger version

Name:	20210222_145045.jpg
Views:	261
Size:	138.0 KB
ID:	193177Click image for larger version

Name:	20210222_145115.jpg
Views:	257
Size:	31.0 KB
ID:	193175
    Eternium Files - links and details - 04 February 2021 - v1.5.3x changes: Ability Rate formula changed to: AR / ( 2xAR + 1500 )

Eternium Guides:

Comment

• Ozymandius
      Ozymandius commented
      Editing a comment
      I see you're running the full 6pc Fury this ANB. Is that a change?

• Nhat
      Nhat commented
      Editing a comment
      Ozymandius nope, same one I've been running for a while now, aside from that attempt at Shield Wield...

Tweaking stats and gear a bit from my post - think I have too much AR now though, at 1844... and trying out Charm of QoL rather than Talisman of Power...

• Ozymandius
      Ozymandius commented
      Editing a comment
      I started this event running the 4 Fury 2 Warlord hybrid, but I just switched over to 6 Fury to get the extra Charge and Leap abilities. I don't really need them on my main account Warrior due to larger AR, but it feels like the ANB Warrior really benefits from the extra abilities.

Nhat and the rest
    erm
    this DW CR/CD thing is fantastic
    normally runnin for exp with Fire-Lilly Shield warrior or etc etc at ANB's my CPoint around say 8-15 per run?
    just now when completed trial 98
    O dear
    i just can't believe
    no wonder "Shield warrior is far far inferior than Dual warrior" in running just about everythin??
    Attached Files
    Last edited by TheExorcist; 02-22-2021, 05:23 AM.

New 2 "Goldly Hero" systematically runnin the 5 Star Story Mode (i need sufficient "Gems" for next War Supply Event & ANB's)

Comment

How the heck man. I'm playing a mage and barely level 22 with almost 2 hours played. The game feels a lot harder right now. Enemies hit harder than I remember and I'm forever dying. Maybe I should try a warrior or something else then, but can't bother learning a new class. Haven't played in years and came back the other day.

Comment

• Nhat
        Nhat commented
        Editing a comment
        Craft normal exp gear... A lot of things have changed in the last few years, so kinda depends on when you last played: check new class sets, armour & weapons

bojck have some videos posted for Mage: https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...-after-2-hours
        Should give you a better idea of the ANB process...

• kurtcabage
        kurtcabage commented
        Editing a comment
        better for you to read pinned guide in "Mage's Quarters" channel

still can survive
      2nd mission accomplish!!
      have to rest for a few days (skill upgrading!!)
      continue with normal playin then
      hope all of you try your best
      have a nice day

addition:

i dunno how to analyze this Combat status kind of thing?
      which one more better? Storm of sword > cleave (ist picture) or Cleave > Storm of sword? (2nd picture)
      Strange!!
      how come on the 2nd picture no status on Leap or Charge?? (not even 1 %)
      i did Leap and Charge here and there (for heaven's sake)
      is there anythin (on my behalf) that cancelling my Leap or Charge action
      i just play play and play. ohh well
      thank you

3rd mission completed
      very difficult i'm afraid
      timin left at trial 110 is terrible (anythin above 5min is extremely dangerous?)
      why am i so impatient. Suppose to wait for a few days
      well just try my luck (nothin harm done) i think so. haha

help help!!

for a Whirlwind DW is there any skill that should be at "10"? (other than Whirlwind). Need recommendation.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by TheExorcist; 02-22-2021, 01:42 PM.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

• Wolf86PL
          Wolf86PL commented
          Editing a comment
          I got staff from chest. Took It for good omen and give It a try and save some mats ATM gmc with exp.

• kurtcabage
          kurtcabage commented
          Editing a comment
          nice one, it's TL80 drop ?

• Wolf86PL
          Wolf86PL commented
          Editing a comment
          Its from chest (random set Item).

You are a great player Wolf
        with just 211 Champion you manage to obtain that first CT (Trial 90)

Comment

• Tin Man
          Tin Man commented
          Editing a comment
          Wolf86PL Is just showing off. What he is not showing is that he burned off 5h32m of Event Timer doing it.

• Wolf86PL
          Wolf86PL commented
          Editing a comment
          Not great at all, but thank you. First CT achievd with 3:49h left and minus 1,2k gems.

I am running a head-to-head challenge between a Demo hybrid BH and a Fire Lily 6 pc Fury Warrior to see who is the best XP grinder. The BH was the first one to reach level 70 (right at 30 minutes), but that could just be because I play BH more than Warrior. So far, they are looking fairly even, but I will post an update once they both get to the 2 hour mark. Right now they are still grinding XP at TL 80.

Comment

fail one time with TBD -have to repeat. with larva here and there very difficult. (i have no problem with a Shield warrior )
          success with Elban at trial 118 (first attempt)
          then try with this "Garm" at trial 119
          thank goodness i'm a bit lucky (first attempt)
          now can go for sleep
          have a sweet dream
          Attached Files
          Last edited by TheExorcist; 02-22-2021, 06:59 PM.

Comment

I am now exactly 2 hours into the Gold ANB. I have tried to keep both of my heroes evenly matched on XP, but there is always a slight difference. My un-boosted XP on the BH is 1079 and on the Warrior is 1031, which might account for the difference in CL earned. At the 2 hour mark, the hybrid Demo BH is currently in the lead with 808 CLs, and the 6 pc. Fury Fire Lily Warrior is close behind with 732 CLs. I started both off with Fire Lily at level 2 and ran all the way through TL70 before switching the BH over to a ToS CR/CD build. Both are still grinding TL80 for XP and materials.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Moana 2hrs.JPG
Views:	193
Size:	92.4 KB
ID:	193268Click image for larger version

Name:	Maui 2 hrs.JPG
Views:	178
Size:	97.7 KB
ID:	193269

Each account opened a Legendary Crafter's Crate. The BH has crafted 23 Legendary gear pieces with two level 75s and one level 76. The Warrior has crafted 17 Legendary gear pieces with two level 74s and one level 75. Not really sure if the BH has just been luckier as both have run about the same number of trials. Sadly, both have run out of Greater Fire essences, so I am only able to craft now after grinding several trials. At least until I can make a gold farming run to be able to transmute my excess greater essences. That is probably my next move while I wait for abilities to cook.

Comment

• Ozymandius
              Ozymandius commented
              Editing a comment
              Nhat Actually the Templar Belt is the only recipe that I have opened for Warrior. I usually get a usable drop by now, but the materials nerf has slowed down that option, even the gear that I saved for gold farming only has one or two legendary pieces. I do usually switch over to a Crit build for pushing, so some of my gear has stats (CR, CD) that do really work until I make the switch. but maybe I should go "all in" on Fire Lily and make the changes to Whirling Storm and WW Axes to see how far I can push this build.

• Romme
              Romme commented
              Editing a comment
              Tailsman of power is ridiculously good with lily. If you have that recipe use instead of vial

• Ozymandius
              Ozymandius commented
              Editing a comment
              Romme Thanks for the advice. I switched over to WW Axes and belt. I think that I may have the recipe for Talisman of Power, so I will give that a try.

i'm very happy
            mission fully completed
            trial 120

i dunno how much further up (trial 130 maybe)
            just 1hrs 26 min left
            well. will try my best later
            Epic 'Cleave" BOM still can perform. This is good
            more important: i'm very happy with this Dual warrior thing

Kurt: thanks for suggest "Slayer" for my weapon. try it at Trial 120. Success (ist attempt)
            Attached Files
            Last edited by TheExorcist; 02-23-2021, 09:02 AM.

Comment

• Turgeon
              Turgeon commented
              Editing a comment
              Good job Me im still waiting to cook my abilyty doing some gold run here and there when i have acouple of minute to play.

3 hours mark, TL100 cleared for boosters, dropped back to farming TL85. Just finished all the free +100% exp boosters and started the +200% ones, 2 more hours of farming... Got my lvl 77 for main...

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20210224-125138_Eternium.jpg Views:	0 Size:	120.1 KB ID:	193321Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20210224-125141_Eternium.jpg Views:	0 Size:	131.6 KB ID:	193319Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20210224-125148_Eternium.jpg Views:	0 Size:	127.4 KB ID:	193320
            Eternium Files - links and details - 04 February 2021 - v1.5.3x changes: Ability Rate formula changed to: AR / ( 2xAR + 1500 )

Eternium Guides:

Comment

• Ozymandius
              Ozymandius commented
              Editing a comment
              Nhat Congratulations! I took your advice and switched over to WW Axes and belt, so keep an eye in your rear view mirror cause I will be right behind you...

Played slightly under 2 hours, cleared TL 75 and farmed one set of SM. Waiting for Whirlwind lvl 10 to finish tomorrow night before I farm XP.

Comment

Just "an hour and 3 min somethin" left
              for heaven's sake it's gettin tougher and more difficult i'm afraid
              Attached Files

Comment

• Ozymandius
                Ozymandius commented
                Editing a comment
                TheExorcist It always gets tough after TL120. Have you reforged the XP off of your gear? Looks like you could use some more damage for the push.

Ozymandius. You're absolutely right. it's gettin tough > T120
              Trial 130 is definitely out of my reach

i thought everythin fine at 124 (made it with 7.14 min)
              suddenly everythin went wrong at trial 125 and above

1. The mobs are too powerful
              2. have to abandon trials a few time (wasted a lot)
              3. i'm not powerful enough i'm afraid. even though had discarded all experience gears
              4. now Just "20 min left". Can't do anythin anymore
              5. rest for a few days. Then do the final pushin- hopefully can add 2 more trials maybe?
              6. I had try the best that i can. It's still so much fun
              Attached Files
              Last edited by TheExorcist; 02-24-2021, 06:33 AM.

Comment

• Ozymandius
                Ozymandius commented
                Editing a comment
                3 seconds left, that was a close one. You might squeeze out a bit more by adding enchantments, otherwise I would try recrafting my weakest gear to see if that helps.
            Working...
            X