2300 club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2300 club

Never thought I would get here, but here I am!

https://streamable.com/drclxn

Congratulations! I am sitting around 2078, but it is a really slow climb these days. The over 1500 CLs from my last ANB only transferred 8 CLs to main account.
    Last edited by Ozymandius; 02-22-2021, 09:31 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

• Romme
      Romme commented
      Editing a comment
      2170? I dont think 1500CL would transfer 8CL from 2262

• Ozymandius
      Ozymandius commented
      Editing a comment
      You are correct. I am actually at 2078 following the last ANB transfer. I will correct the typo. Wishful thinking I guess...

Congrats sir!

I was excited t see the post in Players Helping Players. Here I thought you were going to offer to share some CLs with your fellow players in need!

Show us the way sir!
    My Eternium Data Files Can Be Found Here:

Eternium Files

Trial Level Unlock Updated: 2020-05-27
    All Hero Type Abilities Updated: 2020-05-02

Please let me know if you find any obsolete information or errors. I also welcome suggestions for presentation or content.

Comment

• Romme
      Romme commented
      Editing a comment
      Yea somehow managed to post in wrong channel again. But learned how to change it from the last time I messed that up

Congrat to you. Lot of exp there Next 2310 Lots of gr8nding

Comment

Well done and congratulations! Great accomplishment

Comment

Congratulations! Exp farming outside ANBs is a tiresome thing to do nowadays, mine is 2217 and just gaining through ANB, 3-8 per gold to bronze.

Comment

Congrats Romme.
          Mine? a mere "2214" i'm afraid
          Honest playin with Low end Pc

New 2 "Goldly Hero" systematically runnin the 5 Star Story Mode (i need sufficient "Gems" for next War Supply Event & ANB's)

Comment

if u have s full 77item and CTed build just reforge all of it till u get %EXP and u can get atleast 3,800-4000%EXP and buy the booster the 75gems one and complete TRIAL 130 IN 90sec do not kill the boss only the mobs and redo kill mobs and redo. u can get 100million exp+ depends on how high Trial is, i learn that from our GC not me cant do it yet i have no good items yet.

Comment

• Schmutzus
              Schmutzus commented
              Editing a comment
              Hi,
              first of all I am not the guy who told him this.
              But I have to agree with him. I did also notice, that TL 103 isn´t the Exp cap anymore. In This ANB Gold I farmed TL 105, and arround CL 1200 i got 15 CLs per run. Then I went to TL 110 once for the the mission and got +17 CLs from the run. With same equippment. Back to CL 105 I got +15 and one run later +14, +13 levelups.
              So there was DEFINITLY an Exp Increase between CL 105 to CL 110. (Before last update there wasn´t, I know )

The tactic Eternium2020 described here is really clever in my opinion. Because Cel. items will adjust the rerolled values automaticly to high values, you will get ton´s of nearly perfect exp eq by rerolling one attribute. And Farming CL 130 is actually quite possible, to grind exp. Even when you reduce it to the Mobs without the Boss it is even faster.

Downside: You do not recieve any dropps and it costs many rubies to roll exp and reroll it lateron.

Ps: This is my first post on this forum, but that doesn´t mean that I am a noob or the guy who told Eternium this method

• Sistersalvation
              Sistersalvation commented
              Editing a comment
              Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but:

The problem with measuring by number of CLs gained is that with each CL, you need more xp to get to the next one.

Say that:

I get 100 xp each time I play TL 1.

I am currently CL1.

It takes 20 xp to gain one CL between CL 1 and 5.

It takes 50 xp to gain one CL between CL 5 and 10.

(all numbers here are just an example; I'm lazy and don't want to find the real info.)

So, if I start at CL 1, my 100xp gets me 5 champion levels.

Now I am CL 5.

I go play TL1 again. I get the same 100xp.

But, I only gain 2CLs after playing the same trial, because the xp cost of each champion level went up.

It also depends how much xp you needed to get to the next CL, so if you were almost at the next one, you might gain more CLs than if you had just reached a new CL.

Sorry if I'm not explaining this well, but you can see actual xp amounts using the bar at the bottom of the screen.

Edit to add: I'm curious so I'll test after work.
              Last edited by Sistersalvation; 02-24-2021, 08:24 PM.

• Nhat
              Nhat commented
              Editing a comment
              Sistersalvation yes, higher CL requires more Exp, which is why (in my mind) any sort of Exp comparison where you gained level instantly invalidates the comparison - eg CL 1001 needs more than CL 900, so yeah, you would get +15 at CL 900, but only +10 doing the same at CL 1000 (numbers are not accurate, purely for illustration purposes)

The only "proper" way is to check how much %, or even better, the raw Exp values, you get from the run, within the SAME Champion Level...
              Actually, if you're recording the raw numbers, ignoring your CL, then whether you level up or not doesn't matter - just don't use CL gained as a comparison...
              Last edited by Nhat; 02-25-2021, 12:20 AM.

Schmutzus I would argue with just about everything in your comment. But for anyone who sees this thread.. I just checked TL105 and TL130. I GOT THE SAME EXP FOR BOTH. Don't farm exp higher than 105 if you are just grinding for exp.

Comment

• Arawn
              Arawn commented
              Editing a comment
              Hmmm...I know that with one of the updates last year the XP cap for trials was moved from 100 to 120, but from others' feedback it wasn't enough to justify farming any higher than 100 - 105 (depending on which map you prefer). Has the cap been changed again?

• Schmutzus
              Schmutzus commented
              Editing a comment
              This could be the reason, why I got more Exp at Trial 110 than at Trial 105 at this ANB Gold. It looked like the cap was increased there.

Originally posted by Romme View Post
            Schmutzus I would argue with just about everything in your comment. But for anyone who sees this thread.. I just checked TL105 and TL130. I GOT THE SAME EXP FOR BOTH. Don't farm exp higher than 105 if you are just grinding for exp.
            You are right, Romme.
            I did just check it myself: Did 6 quick runs on TL 105 and 130 and got every run an average of 6,66 Mio exp by just killing the Mobs (total 160% Exp boost). So there is really no reason to farm exp in higher trials. The method Eternium2020 and me described would be valid, if TL 130 WOULD give more Exp than TL105. Thats not the case, so there is no point to waste gems for rerolling perfect Celestial Exp eq, because TL 105 is easy doable with even average equippment.

Ps: Not sure, why i got that one TL 110 run in the current ANB more Cl´s, maybe an exp push ran out in the run before or sth.

Comment

• Romme
              Romme commented
              Editing a comment
              It's possible you were offline maybe and not getting the anb bonus? Otherwise I have no idea.

I agree with everything from this comment

• Schmutzus
              Schmutzus commented
              Editing a comment
              Nah, I did the test on my main, thats why

It's always been tl103 afaik. People just do 105 instead because kara and it's always snow map which usually means full of elites

Comment

Working...
            X