Is this supposed to happen - Level 77 item drop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this supposed to happen - Level 77 item drop

Was farming level 90 for salvagable items with one of my regular warrior toons.

Killed Kara around the 2 minute mark and got the usual 3 item drops.

One of which was a level 77 Blackguard's Assault mace thingy.

Naturally I've kept it even though the warrior is an axe wielding fury warrior as the whole shield warrior thing is on hold until I get enough glory for a fire lily unlock.

My question is this. Are level 77 items supposed to be dropped during trials as I've never heard of level 77 items being dropped before? In my defence, I've only been playing for a short while.

Wulfric

yes it's a common thing that 77s will drop on trials
    Guide :

Comment

You'll be more lucky if three or all stats are useful..

Comment

• Ozymandius
        Ozymandius commented
        Editing a comment
        +1 Usually the stats on dropped Level 77 items are not that great, but I have a few level 77 pieces with extra gold that I kept for my gold farmer.

If you farm higher Trials, you have a higher chance to dropp lvl 75-77 Items. I got 2 times the luck to dropp in one single Trial 2x 77 Items at once

If you are lucky enought, you can get Items like this:
      Click image for larger version

Name:	Unbenannt.PNG
Views:	338
Size:	239.6 KB
ID:	193975
      This loveley book was dropped in a TL 130 run with those stats and the socket

Comment

Thanks all for confirming 77's can be dropped during trials.

What I got was this: Click image for larger version

Name:	20210307_215656.jpg
Views:	368
Size:	98.4 KB
ID:	193990

Which will be useful once I get a lot more mark of titans in the stash and can do some more crafting.

Comment

excuse me
          few minutes ago running trial 131. i've obtain this "thing". Any good for my DW? i've never used "battle of Lust" in my entire life
          should i just salvage it then?
          thank you
          Attached Files
          Last edited by TheExorcist; 05-05-2021, 02:50 AM.
          Honest playin with Low end Pc
          Shield warrior lover Trial 139 (Final Destination? Ohh for heaven's sake I'm not sure)

Comment

• Benedicto
            Benedicto commented
            Editing a comment
            Holy crap! That was a perfect drop, with all those stats! Unfortunately, Girdle of Battle Lust is only useful at the Arena. Are you active there?

• mousse
            mousse commented
            Editing a comment
            I would keep it. Just because it's not useful now, doesn't mean it might never be useful in the future. We got 2x stash space now, so...

Yesterday trial 131: i've got that "77" Girdle thing
          today practicing SW Deadly Throw skill at Trial 130: got this goldly stuff: nice for my DW war supply event
          erm: trial 130-131 good for decent kind of thing. am i right??
          Attached Files
          Last edited by TheExorcist; Today, 04:48 AM.
          Honest playin with Low end Pc
          Shield warrior lover Trial 139 (Final Destination? Ohh for heaven's sake I'm not sure)

Comment

A lvl 77 Igneus,pillar of flame dropped for me at trial 130 in the last gold so I guess it's my lucky trial too.
            i dunno wat i'm doin but i like it. its fun fun fun still at a very early stage i'm afraid step by step playin i still have a very bad habit: try to play mage like a shield warrior :p if later stuck somewhere: will surely seek assistance from our lovely mages out there have a nice day

Comment

Working...
            X