New spring 2021 season how you going friend’s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New spring 2021 season how you going friend’s

Here it is we always see this thread for anb now let do it for season. You can post your achievement of the season here and ppost some detail to help some new player to see what achievable by player here on forum

already beat my personnal record of trial 140 last season with my BH I already did 143 on the first try quite eazily that put me in the temporary top 50
    Attached Files

Busy crunching out celestial orbs.

Comment

I'm not going to play too much this season, trying to take care of real life health issues and planning a move in 2 months, but I did run 152 to get on the board and almost finished 154. I'll try 154 at least a few more times before the season is over and see how far I can push. A few of us on Discord are also competing to see who can do the fastest TL100 run using dfa and exp gear. So far I'm in 3rd with 47 seconds.

Comment

• Turgeon
        Turgeon commented
        Editing a comment
        Good job splendor. This is just fine to take care of real life. Been busy last two season cause of the house construction. But nOw im in the new house and have now time to play. Hope for you that everything will go fine

• Splendor
        Splendor commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you!

i just again again and again trial 135
      try to familiar with this "Deadly Throw" thing. erm
      took a life time (possibly/probably) to kill Kara at Trial 140 with a Shield warrior

DT without Battle rage is very difficult with a Fragile Shield warrior i'm afraid
      but once you left with just a mere 3 min somethin or so with Kara:

"DT plus Rending Slash" (Kara minions- Cleave seems not working with a Whirlwind Shield warrior ? or just my imagination?)

she & her minions - dead meat

addition:

with 6 min left? i still can't kill kara at trial 140 if usin BR SB Whirlwind.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by TheExorcist; 03-25-2021, 01:04 PM.
      Honest playin with Low end Pc

New 2 "Goldly Hero" systematically runnin the 5 Star Story Mode (i need sufficient "Gems" for next War Supply Event & ANB's)

Comment

Cleared TL146, a personal best. Working at cracking 150 by the end of the season. Sad the amount of skill I will need to gain to do that, lol.

Comment

Just cleared 137 with my shield warrior. With kinda strange setting. Using shockwave instead of br. Better survavibility. Seem i can group up bigger group of mob without using shield block until tos proc. Ive finished the mob phase fastest. Seam to be ggoood will try this further later!

Comment

Here is the pic ive forget to post haha
            Attached Files

Comment

wat!!!!!!
              "a Shockwave - whirlwind" Shield warrior????
              where did you get that from? Fantasy Island?
              erm.erm looks very interesting.
              Turgeon. I will try it ASAP
              Many thanks
              Last edited by TheExorcist; 03-26-2021, 02:16 AM.

New 2 "Goldly Hero" systematically runnin the 5 Star Story Mode (i need sufficient "Gems" for next War Supply Event & ANB's)

Comment

O Turgeon i'm just below you i'm afraid
                This Shock wave thing ..is it possible for further advancement in Trials ( for a Shield warrior ??)
                Can it "Finally" replace "Battle rage?"
                if yes..wat's the proper sequence?

WW > SB> Shock wave or SB >Shockwave> Whirlwind or.....?
                RS or Cleave for mobs? VOTWS or charm of qol?
                well i'm new in this "Shockwave" for a shield warrior
                Thank you
                Attached Files
                Last edited by TheExorcist; 03-26-2021, 07:18 AM.

Comment

• Turgeon
                  Turgeon commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Special isnt it? Never though about this. Ive try many skill bfre to replace BR. But it was never concluding. Hope this shockwave thing will help to progress at least 140

Just beat these guyz with 3000 champion lvl With my shield defender shockwave haha. Going up in ranking with shockwave instead of BR
                now in top 200
                Attached Files

Comment

Turgeon!!
                  You just give me encouragement/hope not to "abandon" Shield warrior
                  i still have no idea when Shield warrior will be great again?
                  up to now. Shield warrior still the most underpowered hero out of all the characters. ahh wat to do?
                  Just go along. I just love shield warrior. It is as simple as that!!

Comment

• Turgeon
                    Turgeon commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Nice i think were only 2 still playing defender haha but its ok someday well be strong again haha

Wooot just did 138 elban. It took me 5min to take him down but did it within the 10 min. Still with my shockwave defender haha
                  Attached Files

Comment

Turgeon dear old friend
                    You just can't leave me too far behind can you??
                    same as you: this Shockwave thing i'm afraid
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by TheExorcist; 03-29-2021, 05:27 PM.

Comment

• Turgeon
                      Turgeon commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Haha. Nice exorcist love to see you near me. Next step is garm. Gonna be tough

strange. When i add more Haste (discard all vitality gemstone) the result is a bit more better
                    Sorry Turgeon: now i'm on top of you i'm afraid
                    erm: all of sudden "Haste" seems important? (or just my imagination)
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by TheExorcist; 03-31-2021, 06:50 AM.

Comment

• Turgeon
                      Turgeon commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Its maybe cause without BR we need more haste or you simply got a better map! Haha

this time is impossible to happen. and if it is possible then we who make time from 2 minutes and down should not play at all unnecessarily we will lose our time.
                    could someone explain to me how 1.10 happened? this is not the catacombs. LOLClick image for larger version

Name:	οθόνης 2021-03-31 102640.png
Views:	304
Size:	133.0 KB
ID:	195189

Comment

• Chairmannone
                      Chairmannone commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Not sure why it is impossible. My best record for TL105 is 45 seconds.

• Turgeon
                      Turgeon commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yeah under a min too. Some do it under 30 sec
                  Working...
                  X