No announcement yet.

New spring 2021 season how you going friend’s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really do not know how this happens. after the minimum. it is at least a minute and above to call the boss. I'm desperate to quit the game. I do not see myself getting a medal to succeed.

if there is any video I can actually see this time score ??
    Last edited by lefteria; 03-31-2021, 03:51 PM.

Comment

• Grand_Wazoo
      Grand_Wazoo commented
      Editing a comment
      Don't get discourage...you'll eventually get there.At CL 2000+ trial 105 or 110 is not that hard.See my post below for a video.

• Turgeon
      Turgeon commented
      Editing a comment
      Post your detail sheet ability and heroes gear Well try our bes5 to help you. Sometimeitsjust minor adjustement whomake huge difference

Have a look at the gameplay video section you'll find many of them. Like this one from ANB.
    https://youtu.be/zUYKFy45AJ0 Full gear/stats in the video :) So I've been farming trial 110 the last half an hour because of the higher drop rates (80% legendary drops by a very rough estimate), and because it's a bit of a challenge :) This run is my fastest so far, in fact good enough to unlock trial 125! Around CL1900 I

Comment

I have a warrior. this video does not help me. I have finished 110. with 4.40 minutes. but I believe only the first entry counts as time

Comment

• Chairmannone
        Chairmannone commented
        Editing a comment
        It really is about what information you can distill from the video: gear combination, stats distribution, skills usage, etc.

• Turgeon
        Turgeon commented
        Editing a comment
        Ok now wich type of warrior what skill passive u use and what CL are you?

• RockDoc
        RockDoc commented
        Editing a comment
        Your fastest trial completion time is what shows, regardless of it being run #1 or run #200.

Click image for larger version  Name:	οθόνης 2021-04-01 160728.png Views:	0 Size:	82.0 KB ID:	195263I have very good stats. skills all in ten.
      how to clear the same TL? arrived up to 2 minutes. but remained at 4.35 minutesClick image for larger version  Name:	οθόνης 2021-04-01 160706.png Views:	0 Size:	46.8 KB ID:	195262
      Last edited by lefteria; 04-01-2021, 01:27 PM.

Comment

• Turgeon
        Turgeon commented
        Editing a comment
        The skill u used need to be at lvl ten. Mos5 of the skill is way bette4 at 10 like leap giving chain

from equipment and skills I play like all other players but I really do not succeed

Comment

• Turgeon
        Turgeon commented
        Editing a comment
        Most of player use intergralas mantle instead of carnival cape and tos instead of top
        Last edited by Turgeon; 04-02-2021, 02:00 AM.

Originally posted by lefteria View Post
      from equipment and skills I play like all other players but I really do not succeed
      Just a quick glance? Your abilities are definitely lacking. Lacking level 10 Leap automatically puts you behind. You do not chain your enemies until Leap is at level 10.

The pattern of using abilities is also critical. Are you using the standard pattern?

Look at Romme's videos where he clears much higher trials in faster times than you. There are also multiple threads that provide guidance on how to clear trials faster with a warrior. Your questions really should be in the Barracks rather than a thread about how is your season going. Plus, you will find most of what you are looking for in the Barracks.

The community tries to assist and will typically bend over backward. Try to keep it to the thread at hand.

Comment

• Tin Man
        Tin Man commented
        Editing a comment
        lefteria Four months at 10 hours a day does not necessarily make a difference if you are doing something wrong and do not realize it. Having abilities that are not all level 10 is just one glaring area for improvement. Have you looked at the videos of warriors clearing trials quickly? Have you looked at the guides for warriors? Clearing TL 105 in 1:30 is not easy. Clearing TL 105 in faster than 4:40 is just a matter of learning what you may improve. Look at those that have already offered help.

The decision to continue or quit is yours. Just getting your Leap to level 10 will make a huge change.

I assume that English is not your native tongue since you play in Greek. One of the best warriors there is has a video discussing exactly your question:

https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...ary#post194718

If there is a question following the English in the video? Just ask in that thread.

There are lots of friendly, helpful people here. Take advantage of them. The Eternium Discord channel is also very helpful.

Do you really wish to throw away the hundreds of hours that you have spent so far if you are just missing something simple?

• lefteria
        lefteria commented
        Editing a comment
        yes it is not the mother tongue
        anyway .my original hero is all in ten. he in the photo. is the second hero
        I did a test on the TL50 there I managed in 90 seconds nothing more or less'
        I will not give up the game completely. because I have paid some money. but I will stop being interested in the rankings. good morning to everyone

• Turgeon
        Turgeon commented
        Editing a comment
        Why did you post other heroes ability and gear if you want us to help you u need to post detail about 5he heros you want som3 help with..... dont understand why you ask for tip but dont post detail about the heroe you want to be help with

lefteria sorry you feel alienated. I can understand your frustration. I've been playing this game for over 2 years and I have never broke top 250 in any season or ANB event. I've had a love-hate relationship with Eternium over that time and considered quitting game more than once. However, I have come to accept I'll never be a top player, and will regularly get beat on leaderboards by players with lower CLs and lower level gear. I stick with it not because I'm a masochist, although that helps, but because I just enjoy the game.
      I never had the intent to dominate the game. I play just to have fun, like I did when I started. I've also learned that you'll only make yourself feel worse by comparing your progress to others. I think the game is more fun when I just focus on my play and don't worry about how I'm doing compared to others. If you decide to quit, I wish you the best of luck and hope you find a game you like and are successful at.

Comment

• Turgeon
        Turgeon commented
        Editing a comment
        Well said rock doc

as a veteran (??)
      i dont have a chance to be a top player at all
      why? well..i play according to wat i love most: a whirlwind shield warrior.
      Not LB inclined (me)
      And There seems only "two-person" who still have fun with CR/CD Shield warriors?? (not fire-lilly who can't perform well>Trial 120) (hopefully i'm wrong)
      Just read the postings: everywhere DW DW DW: how bout SW? rarely
      it is the most "under-powered" character (at the moment). say wat you want!!
      as if it took a life-time to reach trial 140?
      but you can't just abandon your lover can you?
      it is as simple as that. haha
      have a nice day
      Last edited by TheExorcist; 04-02-2021, 02:40 AM.
      Honest playin with Low end Pc

New 2 "Goldly Hero" systematically runnin the 5 Star Story Mode (i need sufficient "Gems" for next War Supply Event & ANB's)

Comment

• Turgeon
        Turgeon commented
        Editing a comment
        Im probably the second shield lover haha forced to admit that i wont get high in ranking with him but like exorcist said its so f7n to play that idc to end top ranking

Now in top 100 in warrior leaderboard with my shieldwarrior haha. Always fighting against warrior since its the easier one to fight. Dual wield are weak in pvp againt defender. I beat top 50 warrior
      Attached Files

Comment

Turgeon
        i Just try my luck at PVP
        step by step slowly goin up
        This fragile SW is not so fragile after all against all the DW

Suddenly i'm speechless: i've met our Dear old friend: Should we say Our master
        i think you know whom

addition:

welcome back Master. So sorry your student (me) just beat you
        Attached Files
        Last edited by TheExorcist; 04-02-2021, 06:31 AM.
        Honest playin with Low end Pc

New 2 "Goldly Hero" systematically runnin the 5 Star Story Mode (i need sufficient "Gems" for next War Supply Event & ANB's)

Comment

• Tin Man
          Tin Man commented
          Editing a comment
          Hate to be the bearer of bad news but, you did not beat the master. You only beat the AI playing his hero. Definitely does not mean that he is back.

• Turgeon
          Turgeon commented
          Editing a comment
          Haha nice exorcist! Like tin man said its the ai. But you beat him for now he can take the revenge to see if the human is stronger then ai

• Turgeon
          Turgeon commented
          Editing a comment
          Could be f7n to find eachother in pvai exorcis5 we could fight against

thanks to devs that fix "Auto attack after casting an ability" issue, the mobs phase now seems much chiller than the previous version before this beta
        last season i only manage to take down maximum TL149 using my phone,

but now i manage to take down TL151 below 7 mins

good progress, will try to stick with mobilemafia until TL155 (and record the whole run)

Click image for larger version

Name:	111.jpg
Views:	120
Size:	77.4 KB
ID:	195503

here is my TL151 full map pulls video

https://youtu.be/TB7uWPsPMmg
        Guide :

Comment

a good score. for starters. let's hope i stay.

Click image for larger version

Name:	οθόνης 2021-04-05 205040.png
Views:	100
Size:	233.3 KB
ID:	195536

Comment

• Turgeon
            Turgeon commented
            Editing a comment
            Good job nice start. Lot of time left to the season to improve it

I just hit a personal best on the new season:

Attached Files