Name:	Screenshot_20210326-185608_Eternium.png
Views:	570
Size:	90.5 KB
ID:	194948Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210326-185615_Eternium.png
Views:	569
Size:	134.3 KB
ID:	194949

Medamanaman Thanks for sharing the screen shots!

Have you tried to see what it does? It looks like you can set up a push set, gold farmer set, etc. for the same hero. That would be a big improvement over having to store extra gear sets for the same hero in stash.

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
      Travis | Support Mgr. commented
      Editing a comment
      That's exactly what it does. It allows you to create custom loadouts.

• RAFERS102
      RAFERS102 commented
      Editing a comment
      Me likey very much, this + stash is a great step forward.

One bit of advice for the Devs: you should get the Armory out of the rain; it looks quite warped already, and I want to use mine for a looong time!

Comment

• Turgeon
      Turgeon commented
      Editing a comment
      Big thnk to you sharing these new feature. Ifyou got more postit. Its really apreciated

Trying to find out if I can access the beta. Did the updare appear automatically or did uou have to reinstall?

Comment

• papa jim
      papa jim commented
      Editing a comment
      Travis said if there were no issues they would be releasing to more players over the weekend so you might still get it, check the play store.

• Ozymandius
      Ozymandius commented
      Editing a comment
      No, I am still on the waiting list...

• Medamanaman
      Medamanaman commented
      Editing a comment
      I suppose you may never get is, as ...42 is out in the Play Store ("...Fixed some bugs")

Just to be clear, does this mean I don't have to have 4 mages ? Just 1 with full set ups stored and easy swap over?

Comment

jay clarke
      Yes and no; you CAN use the Armory to equip one hero, for example, as gold farmer / XP farmer / push character; BUT...
      -the Armory is not an extra Stash; see the screenshots: I put the Helm with the Ruby and the Epic BoM from a different character into the stash (as they are visually different), then Equipped this character with both variants; the equipment not needed appeared in the Stash;
      -CTd items can't, of course, be transferred, so in building just one character with different equipment sets you'd lose those.

There seems to be a separate Armory for each hero, so with enough stash space reserved for this, you could equip several Warriors/Bounty Hunters / Mages and switch between those with one button press.

Hopefully, future ANB heros will have the Armory as well, as there you (or at least I) DO have to swap equipment sets repeatedly.

Addendum:

I looked at the slot with "loaned" Helmet/Bracer, and the now missing pieces were marked in red.
      I unlocked an additional slot for 300 gems - it is unlocked everywhere.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20210327-084142_0001.png Views:	0 Size:	135.7 KB ID:	194986
      Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20210327-084155_0002.png Views:	0 Size:	259.7 KB ID:	194987
      Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20210327-084054_0003.png Views:	0 Size:	184.3 KB ID:	194988
      Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20210327-083837_0004.png Views:	0 Size:	255.4 KB ID:	194989Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20210327-135816_0005.png Views:	0 Size:	186.9 KB ID:	194993Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20210327-135706_0006.png Views:	0 Size:	178.6 KB ID:	194994
      Last edited by Medamanaman; 03-27-2021, 01:13 PM.

Comment

Very nice QoL update. Anyone knows when 1.5.41 will go live?

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
          Editing a comment
          The plan is to have it out to 100% of beta testers on Monday, then live before April 2.

• Grand_Wazoo
          Grand_Wazoo commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks Travis.

• Turgeon
          Turgeon commented
          Editing a comment
          Thnk. Good to know

And it looks like gold is running faster for the hero.

Comment

• Medamanaman
          Medamanaman commented
          Editing a comment
          Not sure about that one; I tried both in Darkhold Citadel and in Morgenheim, wasting precious seconds (with a 200% booster) until the chests in the end zone were empty; if the time was indeed shorter than before, then, as far as I can tell, by no more than 15%. (I determine when to leave by counting, roughly in a one second cadence, and in the previous version - 1.5.34? - in which I experimented to find the sweet spot I usually reached "12" when the chests were empty, this time both chests were empty halfway between "10" and "11"; someone who actually looks at the booster's countdown will have to tell more.)

thats great news.

Comment

Travis:

looking forward to the next ANB and hopefully two CTs, does this mean that CTs for various incarnations of one hero can be moved around between the various Armory slots?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To answer my own question: I experimented a bit with the Armory - saved the current configuration (with an Uncommon ELR robe) into the three free slots in my Armory.
          I then found that those saved sets can not be edited on the fly, BUT you can press "Equip" on one of the saved configurations, thus making them Current, change/edit the "Current Preset", then press "Save" on one of the other slots.
          I now have one slot with a CTd robe, two with the Uncommon one.

Only minor gripe: apparently you can't empty a slot, so the two with the Uncommon robe will remain until I find more useful configurations to Save in them.
          Last edited by Medamanaman; 03-28-2021, 09:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Medamanaman View Post
            jay clarke
            -the Armory is not an extra Stash;
            I must confess this comes as a disappointment. So many items are so very similar in appearance and it almost feels to me that it’s going to be even harder now to identify what is to be saved in the stash. Unless the items allocated in the armoury appear with a Big Red border in the stash.

RAKO LOJA CUSE 8372 - Coldet and VADA YOHI XUVA 4984 - Beta

Comment

• Medamanaman
              Medamanaman commented
              Editing a comment
              No Big Red border, but it seems that the game keeps track of items. I moved the Uncommon robe I'd created around a bit - various pages of the stash, the Mage's inventory, and it was always shown as available; only when I changed that, first by equipping a different Mage, then by Salvaging the robe, did the robe's icon in the Armory turn deep red.

Actually, with 12 pages of stash (if you are prepared to invest some real money) it's not bad; to, for example, equip a Hero with the three usuals, XP farming/Gold farming/Push, you'd have to reserve one Stash page for that Hero - one set Equipped, two in the Stash.
              Last edited by Medamanaman; 03-28-2021, 05:41 PM.

Travis, not sure if it's a bug or intended, but the Armory configuration doesn't track socketted gemstones.

1. Saved setting with Gemstones
            Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20210329-112323_Eternium.jpg Views:	103 Size:	92.1 KB ID:	195073

2. Unsocket a few, recheck config - no gemstones
            Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20210329-112351_Eternium.jpg Views:	100 Size:	92.1 KB ID:	195074

2nd example

1. Save Celestial set with Amethysts
            Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210330-011852_Eternium.jpg
Views:	329
Size:	92.3 KB
ID:	195100

2. Changed gear in stash to Rubies

Name:	Screenshot_20210330-011919_Eternium.jpg
Views:	330
Size:	127.0 KB
ID:	195101

3. Armory settings now show Rubies too

Name:	Screenshot_20210330-011926_Eternium.jpg
Size:	92.3 KB
ID:	195102

4. Equip and got Rubies...

Name:	Screenshot_20210330-011937_Eternium.jpg
Size:	132.8 KB
ID:	195103
            Last edited by Nhat; 03-29-2021, 02:23 PM.
            Eternium Files - links and details - 04 February 2021 - v1.5.3x changes: Ability Rate formula changed to: AR / ( 2xAR + 1500 )

Eternium Guides:

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
              Editing a comment
              I'm totally confused. What you're describing is how the armory is supposed to work. You assigned those items to your "celestials" loadout. If you change the Gemstones in those items (or even remove them), then those changes are reflected when you equip that loadout.

• Nhat
              Nhat commented
              Editing a comment
              That's pretty much what I was wanting to check

Armory saves the specific items only, not the gemstone(s) that was socketted at the time. So I can't make a loadout for "Push, with Emeralds" & "Farm, with Rubies" using the same gear, for example... they must be different pieces.

• Travis | Support Mgr.
              Editing a comment
              Correct.

Travis:

How about boosters; I haven't tried that one yet (not very many currency boosters at the moment).
            Are THEY saved together with the relevant Armory slot?
            If not, there wouldn't be much sense in saving two configurations, for Gold/XP farming.

I certainly wouldn't want to waste an XP booster on Gold farming at DC.
            Last edited by Medamanaman; 03-29-2021, 06:32 PM.

Comment

• Ozymandius
              Ozymandius commented
              Editing a comment
              I am not sure how I am seeing this as a reduction of function of the Armory. The "problem" that you are posing is how the game has always treated boosters. Boosters act like a countdown timer, and once activated, your hero is stuck with them for the duration of the countdown. That is one reason most of us have gold farming gear sets to begin with (i.e., to squeeze the most gold out of the 30 minutes on the booster). For most players, the XG set is just stuck in stash until we boost up and run gold for 30 minutes. The Armory simply allows you to quickly change from your push set into the XG set much faster and easier than you can under the existing system. To me, that is still a major upgrade over the existing system of changing out each piece of gear one at a time.

BTW, I do think that having a <pause> option on boosters would be a "nice to have" function to reduce some the boredom of a 30 minute gold run. You can always work around that problem by just keeping a separate hero for gold farming. Since the booster would only be tied to that hero, it would always be there when you need to farm for gold. With 5 hero slots and only 3 classes, there are two hero slots left over if you want to create an XG and XP farmer for using boosters, which seems doable now that you don't need to use those extra hero slots for storage anymore.

• Medamanaman
              Medamanaman commented
              Editing a comment
              In my initial disappointment I may have overreacted; however, the idea I had the moment I saw the Armory has basically gone down the drain; it was "concentrate XP/Gold/Push in one character, then drop all future CTs on that character".
              This would give the CTs much greater flexibility - probably irrelevant for long time players with dozens of CTs in their stash, but I have so far only "amassed" seven of them.
              Last edited by Medamanaman; 03-30-2021, 06:16 PM.

• Ozymandius
              Ozymandius commented
              Editing a comment
              I can understand your frustration. I am thinking that I will just move one hero slot into being my permanent XG farmer and daily quests hero, and just use the Armory to manage my push heroes. I mostly use ANBs to grind XP, so I never set up an XP farmer set on either of my accounts. But with the extra storage space, I can use the fifth hero slot to set up an XP farmer [currently it is just a storage slot]. Or if they ever work the bugs out of Arena, then I could use the fifth slot to be my Arena hero.

Additional feature, at least I haven't seen it posted here. Armory also saves Abilities & Companions setup so it's not just gear

Name:	Screenshot_20210330-112205_Eternium.jpg
Size:	92.5 KB
ID:	195129Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210330-112203_Eternium.jpg
Views:	305
Size:	92.2 KB
ID:	195130
            Eternium Files - links and details - 04 February 2021 - v1.5.3x changes: Ability Rate formula changed to: AR / ( 2xAR + 1500 )

Eternium Guides:

Comment

• Medamanaman
              Medamanaman commented
              Editing a comment
              My bad - I'd thought it was obvious from the screenshots, but you are right, of course; once there is any text accompanying pictures, it should be complete.

• Nhat
              Nhat commented
              Editing a comment
              Medamanaman well, there's also the issue of all the previous pictures having the same abilities & companions So wasn't so obvious that different ones can be saved

• Ozymandius
              Ozymandius commented
              Editing a comment
              Nhat Thanks for sharing! That means that you can quickly switch between different gear set ups (e.g., Stalker to Demolitionist) without having to remember to re-set your abilities or companions for that gear set. Nice!!!

More nice things about the Armory - the Dressing Room settings are also saved, so you can easily recognise the various incarnations of a hero.

Name:	Screenshot_20210330-200641_Eternium.png
Views:	203
Size:	141.8 KB
ID:	195153Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210330-200646_Eternium.png
Views:	202
Size:	138.0 KB
ID:	195154Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210330-200651_Eternium.png
Views:	243
Size:	132.7 KB
ID:	195152

Comment

• Ozymandius
              Ozymandius commented
              Editing a comment
              Very nice! Thanks for sharing. Do you know if gear pieces shared by more than one hero? I am wondering if all of my heroes can share the same legendary Integralas Mantle.

• Medamanaman
              Medamanaman commented
              Editing a comment
              In principle - yes. Once a piece of gear is equipped, it's blocked, but if, for example, my Gold farmer is active, the 32 other gear pieces are simply lying in the Stash, and are free to use.

So, as long as I remember, I can use, say, the Gold Farmer's IM on some other toon. If your memory is as capricious as mine, this might get messy. As the IM would now be blocked, it would appear on the Gold Farmer's page in dark red... and WHERE did I equip it??
          Working...
          X