Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wondering the other 2 gates?

What do I want the 2 later gates for?

Only a handful of players have figured out how to open those gates. You can find them sprinkled throughout the leaderboards with their "secret gate" trinkets. The trinkets are a bit OP, but opening the gates is a complicated process, so the reward has to be worth it.

Comment

Is it already April the 1st?

Comment

• Jose Sarmento
        Jose Sarmento commented
        Editing a comment
        In Japan, perhaps... but for Travis it is still very much March 31st

• Shado hunter
        Shado hunter commented
        Editing a comment
        In America it's April 3rd

• Turgeon
        Turgeon commented
        Editing a comment
        Weird caus3 in my america its the 1 april

So I'll ask. What gates are you talking about, or are you just jerking our chains?

Comment

Originally posted by RockDoc View Post
        So I'll ask. What gates are you talking about, or are you just jerking our chains?
        I take it they are referring to the ones behind Liana and Ingrid in the village

Comment

• RockDoc
          RockDoc commented
          Editing a comment
          That may be what the original poster was referring to in their post. It was Travis' response that I asking about since he is our "official" source of game information.

• Teebs
          Teebs commented
          Editing a comment
          Sorry for the confusion.

My vote is for Travis "just jerking our chains" then ...

Wooot dunno about that. Come on travis you could have saidus bfre. Ill pass the next week t9 found how to openthe gate to ge5 that op trinket maybe it will make my defender warrior challanging back again

Comment

I heard the gates could be opened through a lily crit build

Comment

You have to equip a Celestial Teddy’s Mighty Basher and complete the CoW level with it
            Mobile Only (iPhone 5 / iPad Air 1st gen / iPad Pro 11" 2nd gen)
            Eternium Files

Comment

Originally posted by Travis | Support Mgr. View Post
              Only a handful of players have figured out how to open those gates. You can find them sprinkled throughout the leaderboards with their "secret gate" trinkets. The trinkets are a bit OP, but opening the gates is a complicated process, so the reward has to be worth it.
              the players who spot on top25 season will receive the secret key (trough email) to open the locked chest on world 1 map 6, then will get the secret trinket from the chest to open the door behind liana

this is what it looks like on the back of the door
              good luck guys

Click image for larger version  Name:	dang.PNG Views:	0 Size:	112.6 KB ID:	195254
              Guide :

Comment

And its a special trinkets who looks like others and stay behind shadows or why never see a player on tops with something out of normal....?
                Now I'm top 250 I guess last longer for can have that special key.

Comment

• Eternium2020
                  Eternium2020 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It wouldn't be a special key then if the key is given to players, u need to work for it to get it.

the gate does not open for it self, just knock, let the insiders open it for u. thank u

Comment

Working...
                X