• Eternium2020
    commented on 's reply
    yea splendor but all 3 must be CT'ed.

• kurtcabage
    commented on 's reply
    your warrior looks so cool

• Splendor
    commented on 's reply
    They have to be legendary 77s for it to work right?

• Eternium2020
    replied
    craft 3 azure and get to the top right of the map, and get close to the comingsoon gate drop the 3 azure cape and draw a circle to the gate. thanks me later.

Leave a comment:

• mousse
    replied
    I just brought the crafting recipe off Liana. I was hoping it would be a blue cape on account of the name, but it's the same color as the regular carnival cape. Rather bummed.

Leave a comment:

• Tin Man
    replied
    Next up? The Emerald Adventures Gear! Looks just like and has all the same stats as Adventurer's Gear.

Just more useless pieces to dilute the chances of getting a drop you want. Wait! When was the last time that I actually kept a drop?

Leave a comment:

• RockDoc
    replied
    Just got this one from TL105. Guess they are here to stay.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20210401-194830_Eternium.jpg Views:	0 Size:	127.5 KB ID:	195309

Leave a comment:

• RockDoc
    replied
    I was wondering if it was just an April fools joke. Guess we'll see if it's still offered after today.

Looks like it may not be an April fools joke. Just got an Epic L70 Azure Carnival as a drop from TL105. So unless they are a special one-day feature . . .
    Last edited by RockDoc; 04-02-2021, 02:16 AM.

Leave a comment:

• papa jim
    replied
    Travis asked and the answer is no difference. Maybe just something introduced for April 1.

Leave a comment:

• RockDoc
    started a topic Carnival-Carnaval capes??

Carnival-Carnaval capes??

So what is the difference between existing Carnaval cape and New Azure Carnival cape? Other than their spelling they have the same bonus and same price. What is rationale for introducing an identical piece of gear? You could have at least changed the pattern or colors. For instance, since it's an Azure carnival cape, why not at least give it a blue pattern instead of same orange pattern as the Carnaval cape. Explanation . . . anyone?
Working...
X