Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How's all my dear and good friends silver Anb's performance?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How's all my dear and good friends silver Anb's performance?

me?
    mission accomplish
    erm. Will step by step have fun with Deathly Throw build (not LB inclined i'm afraid)

2nd mission accomplish. now wat to do? so many days left

1. waitin for upgrading important skills to "10"
    2. Just run the Story mode for golds and more golds etc etc
    3. Just run for exp purposes
    4. at the end: discard the fire-Lilly build to Cr/CD kind of thing
    5. have to think somethin later??

well. now
    this time i Just craft all three Jewellery. Save all the ephemeral Jewelleries for later trial pushin !!
    i also craft this "slayer" kind of thing earlier (for weapon and save it/keep in stock for later purposes) . i'm afraid if late in crafting. not enough resources etc etc
    goin up slowly is good. am i right???
    Attached Files
    Last edited by TheExorcist; 04-11-2021, 04:43 PM.
    Honest playin with Low end Pc
    Shield warrior lover Trial 139 (Final Destination? Ohh for heaven's sake I'm not sure)

Thnk for starting the thread exorcist. I wont be called thief again hahaha

currently lvl 60 8:46 left on timer
    playing BH hope to be in topp 100
    normally its kinda eazy with BH to be in top100

good luck to everyone. And most important. HAVE FUN

Comment

5 hours of play left. I think I can do even better
      Click image for larger version

Name:	οθόνης 2021-04-10 172610.png
Views:	448
Size:	234.8 KB
ID:	195811

Comment

• Turgeon
        Turgeon commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeavh second what tin man said. Plus i would add take time to cook your ability bfre push8ng

But nice job and gratz

• lefteria
        lefteria commented
        Editing a comment
        thanks. I try very hard. I will wait a while to do level 10 skills.

• Tin Man
        Tin Man commented
        Editing a comment
        You can successfully farm experience without all your abilities at level 10. Just have the critical ones at level 10. Farming with level 10 Whirlwind goes fast. Will boost your CLs which will boost your damage and will also get you books that will help raise your abilities faster.

Just reach lvl 70. Still 8:4x left to the clock
      will start exp gold farmin tommorrow!
      Attached Files

Comment

• Tin Man
        Tin Man commented
        Editing a comment
        What?!! No shield warrior?!!

• Turgeon
        Turgeon commented
        Editing a comment
        Nah not this anb Im going for easy medal with top 100. Dunno why but its way eazier to be in top 100 with bh then warrior

• Tin Man
        Tin Man commented
        Editing a comment
        Hunter abilities do not need higher levels to gain additional things. Warriors have the most required abilities that need to be level 10 to pursue higher levels.

Didint start yet. To nice outside. Dont do daylis. No lust for playing at all

Comment

Iv tried to post a picture, but even with minimum quality its to much for this forum.

Comment

• Turgeon
          Turgeon commented
          Editing a comment
          Just resized the pic a bit smaller i always do that if not its toobig

TL 90 cleared, usual setup... CL 476, 7:43:41 left (1:16:19 used)

Best time yet, but I did buy a 2nd Expert Crate & 1 Masters Crate... Crafted gear every 15 levels, but did weapons every 10...

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20210411-225140_Eternium.jpg Views:	0 Size:	97.0 KB ID:	195847Click image for larger version  Name:	20210411_225452.jpg Views:	0 Size:	72.1 KB ID:	195846Click image for larger version  Name:	20210411_225430.jpg Views:	0 Size:	29.8 KB ID:	195848Click image for larger version  Name:	20210411_225408.jpg Views:	0 Size:	8.7 KB ID:	195845
        Eternium Files - links and details - 04 February 2021 - v1.5.3x changes: Ability Rate formula changed to: AR / ( 2xAR + 1500 )

Eternium Guides:

Comment

TheExorcist , I have joined your clan of Shield Warriors. 5 hours left to play, so time to wait for abilities to cook and then try experimenting to find out what the max TL is that I can achieve with new adventure.

Comment

• Turgeon
            Turgeon commented
            Editing a comment
            If i knew you were going shield warrior i had choose shield warrior too. So we could have been the three stooges ?

• RAFERS102
            RAFERS102 commented
            Editing a comment
            Hegemony and I put it out there a few times asking people to join in. Arin is giving it a go as well. Never too late to join in and have a go.

• Tin Man
            Tin Man commented
            Editing a comment
            What is a "Shield Warrior"?

Went with mage this ANB. Trial 110 completed with very minimal effort. Fire lily/beam build is awesome and very easy to use. Still have around 7h30m on timer.
          Not sure if i'll push or not this silver as I want to keep as much gems possible for gold.
          Last edited by Grand_Wazoo; 04-11-2021, 09:00 PM.

Comment

Still going for mage, spent on only 2k gems so far, 6hrs 20 mins left. Maybe this is my last Lily build because I'll go for crit mage or switch to BH again and begin to build a Demo BH because we already know that was legal LOL
            Btw Exp/EG on ephemeral jewelries is so helpful, and crafting for push rings and necklace using trillions.. Luckily I got an early level 77 staff then CT'ed and put Slayer enchantment for easier exp farming, then a few crafts later, I crafted a 72 BoM with 492% Frostbeam
            Will be cooking for AC and FB to level 10 for faster runs at TL105.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2021-04-12-12-09-12-11_68dbe00f0fcd6dfd7235a3c537a2baa1.jpg
Views:	386
Size:	79.6 KB
ID:	195876

Comment

• kurtcabage
              kurtcabage commented
              Editing a comment
              depend, if you aim for say 152+ both lily and crit is not easy because most of the mobs can one hit you,
              so toughness or which we used to say as "survivability factor" that lily won against crit build on ANB, can't be apply on our main

so here we come as this :
              in the term of toughness both lily and crit will have the same issue on the higher TL BUT
              in the term of damage crit will sure surpass the lily build.

then next will come the skill, as long as you can manage the mobs pull and manage to dodge on the boss hit (such as kara/garm), crit will always win over lily

• Benedicto
              Benedicto commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah, I can say also that it depends in every player, because in my case my lily build gets short on damage since I put Dodge Rating in some of my gear that sacrificed the slot of power, I tested and came up that I need at least 35% dodge rating = 8 slots on gear, and I have 7321 power, I should have 3 more gear with power but I die often if my dodge rating is below 30%. My vitality stats were all in CT, and having a hard time at TL148, Elban is not the problem but I am slow at mob phase. If I'll be switching to crit build there's CR and CD to be considered, and CD must be on all gear, so I will having a problem on balancing dodge plus those additional stats that is not a problem in a lily build since I'm an exclusive mobile player...

• kurtcabage
              kurtcabage commented
              Editing a comment
              i didn't put any single dodge rating on my gear nor my enchantment
              works fine until my current TL

Wow có vẻ firelily rất tốt để cày exp nhỉ tôi sẽ cố gắng để mở nó

Comment

• Tin Man
              Tin Man commented
              Editing a comment
              Nó là rất tốt cho kinh nghiệm.

First run with fire lily from scratch. Levelled to 70 in under an hour (with 48 secs to spare). Fire Lily really good at low level slaughter. Currently cooking abilities and farming gold. About 7 hrs 45 mins left on clock. Once abilities have cooked a lot then trials commence. Aim is for both celestials again. May try for 120 depending on time left. Failing that, it is farming 105 for materials

Comment

I did not really decide on a challenge this ANB, so I am just playing this one for fun. Running two Fire Lily Warriors with a current goal of XP farming and gradually building up a legendary armor set to try to reach TL120 [fell just short using only level 70 Epic gear set in Bronze]. I leveled up both heroes and pushed to TL50 in the first 30 minutes. So far, identical builds with only random luck differences. Aragorn is 27 seconds ahead of Artemis at the 30 minute mark, but it is way too early to call which one will finish higher. Probably will depend on who gets better weapons.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Aragorn & Artemis 30 mons.JPG Views:	0 Size:	125.9 KB ID:	195900

I went with Physical Damage on my trinkets and belt, but then I noticed that WW/Tornadoes are Nature Damage. Maybe I will add Nature Damage once I get enough materials to craft bracers.
              Last edited by Ozymandius; 04-12-2021, 03:06 PM.

Comment

WW/Tornadoes are nature damage?
                to be honest: this information is new to me. Well i haven't yet use any of nature damage for any of my shield warriors (old or new builds). Always Physical damage i'm afraid.
                is this information for DW or Whirlwind Shield warrior as well??
                If yes: is nature damage > better for "strictly" a Whirlwind Shield Warrior than "Physical damage"?
                anybody have/has? (i always confuse with this english grammar -is it have or has for "anybody"?) any "experience" in this?
                many thanks
                Last edited by TheExorcist; 04-12-2021, 04:28 PM.
                Shield warrior lover Trial 139 (Final Destination? Ohh for heaven's sake I'm not sure)

Comment

• Nhat
                  Nhat commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I feel that Physical would still be better, since it boosts your normal attacks too, and Shield Warriors will also gain for Deadly Throw & Shield Slam...

Whirlwind is great for mobs, but lacking for boss... ultimately though, it depends on your damage distribution without any boost - aim to boost which ever is higher...
                  Last edited by Nhat; 04-13-2021, 03:37 PM.

• Ozymandius
                  Ozymandius commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Nhat Thanks for clarifying that all of the Warrior primary attacks are also Physical Damage. I think that I just have a soft spot for Whirlwind, since I was a
                  WW Warrior long before Tornadoes or special damage types were added to the game. I may still test Nature damage on bracers to see if it increases overall damage or just reallocates the damage percentages.

• Benedicto
                  Benedicto commented
                  Editing a comment
                  My shield warrior uses physical, because my BoM has Shield Slam bonus. But I didn't play it since the change in AR, and still didn't use Cleave as of now, but it boosts Shield Slam damage by a great percentage as Nhat said, and my WW damage is just ~10% so go for physical.

i'm slowly goin up
                Just for fun with this Deadly throw build (nothin more)
                can't afford waitin for legendary deathly throw BOM (have to be satisfied with an epic until the end of ANB) i'm afraid
                after quite sometime back and forth with this experience kind of thing
                now try for a bit of trial pushin?.
                i think i have to rest for a few days (many skills not yet at "10")
                Attached Files
                Last edited by TheExorcist; 04-12-2021, 05:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X