What a waste!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a waste!!!

I am absolutely loving this game!!! I can’t believe it’s been out so long and I’m only finding it now. I have to say this game is just as good as Diablo 3. For a mobile game it’s a home run!!!! All this being said I’m still learning many things about the game which is awesome because it can get really deep with such an amazing loot and gear system. I started a playing and about 3 days after my start the anb started. I had no idea what it was but I did it anyway. Once it ended I then realized that hat character went into normal game and ended up sharing the stash and various other things with my original main. After learning a few more things I’ve turned my anb toon into my gold farmer. I have got my original doing push. So in an effort to advance greatly I saved up enough gems to buy the other healing companion, and guess what I learned, YOU DONT SHARE COMPANIONS!!!! Omg I was so upset about hat I bought her on the gold farming toon. I turn them all off for that character. Now I know I’ll earn them back but a little tool tip stating what gets shared and what doesn’t sure would help. Anyway, great job on an amazing game and any chance I could get a few gems back from the devs for my mistake? Ha I doubt it but worth a shot. Thanks guys for such a great game!!

I will just say that the 500 gems you say you "wasted" is nothing compared to what most Newbs "waste" learning the game!

Comment

• RAFERS102
      RAFERS102 commented
      Editing a comment
      I spent over 500 gems reforging a non set item when I first started.

• mousse
      mousse commented
      Editing a comment
      I once spent 5000+ gems on an ANB (pre Kara and Garm), but never got past TL78. Celestial box was a TL80 reward back then. That, my friend, was a waste. Live and learn.

to my main player. I spent all my gems to unlock skills. And all her positions for companions. but then I realized I had made such a big mistake when I saw anb

Comment

Yes and be aware when crafting jewelry you can waste thousand ofgem if you choose the attributeyou want. Haha

Comment

So...... since are talking about ANB...... could someone plz tell me the advantage of having a Marcus and 2 Morgrins as you sidekicms...... the pkayers who always 'rank' and I dont get it

Plz plx hell...... wanna get a medal this time.

Thanks

Comment

• Stusmith50
          Stusmith50 commented
          Editing a comment
          For warrior they provide a survivability boost, and are used to stun elite archers, chargers, ghosts in the mobs you collect, and for any class they can be used to stun Kara's maidens at high trials.

• Beercules
          Beercules commented
          Editing a comment
          I literally never buy companions during anb and i can always medal up... just ranked 132 for the last anb using marcus, eileen and robin. What sort of warrior are you running? 4 warlord/2 fury? You should start a post in the warrior barracks for advice on how to medal with screens from your anb character

• Beercules
          Beercules commented
          Editing a comment
          I tried to pm this to you but you dont allow or cant receive a pm... so here:

Whats your approach during anb? Do you pay or are you playing for free?

i have a post about how i spend gems during anb as a non payer player. Then there are other small things you can do in order to be more competitive. For example, how do you go about farming gold and xp?

Finally, what is your build? And, what stats are you focusing on? For example, for a 4 warlord/2 fury build with a belt of templar, i never add haste, critical rating, or parry rating to any of my gear... may sound crazy but, the build and champion levels supplement these stats so you can focus on more important stats. Power, critical damage, and experience always... then balance ability rate and vitality for your other stat.

like i said in the other post, i have always been able to get in the top 1000, 500, and 250 with this approach and since i learned how to farm properly

It's a dull way to get players to sink gems (and hopefully real money).
        The right way would be to re-skin and create variations that players will want to try out.
        . . .the difference between getting something for your money and getting nothing.
        Youtube - Whaling: How Eternium makes money from you.

Southpark - S18 E6: Freemium Isn't Free

Comment

Ahhhhb... Thanks StuSmith. Never been that high but
          makes perfect sense

Comment

Hay..... com someone please tell me the top leader in the current and got to 2012 champion level?
            i cam barely crack 600 and I got less tham 3 hrs to go!

Comment

• Turgeon
              Turgeon commented
              Editing a comment
              Did you have+ xp on every piece ?and do trial you can complete in 90 sec or less.?

• Turgeon
              Turgeon commented
              Editing a comment
              Normally at tl 80 it took only a couple min to hit 600

Whata yur exp% With buffs?

Comment

• Turgeon
              Turgeon commented
              Editing a comment
              Between 3000 and 4000% with 200% booster

• Ozymandius
              Ozymandius commented
              Editing a comment
              You need to craft XP onto every piece of gear including weapons and trinkets AND on every piece of jewelry. Then just open a 200% XP booster and run trails that you can finish in under 90 seconds or less. Your gear does not even need to be Legendary stuff. I am running only epic-box gear in ANBs, and I usually have well over 600 CLs in the first hour.
          Working...
          X