Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How's our dear friends gold Anb progress?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sparrow is getting ready to pass Nhat on the Warrior board. I may need to rethink my strategy. I noticed that you crafted Ability Rate on almost every piece of gear. I am guessing that allows you to spam abilities almost constantly. I usually do not have much wait time when running 6pc Fury with the two extra attacks, but you are sitting ahead of me on the leaderboard with lower sheet damage. My weapons are not that great right now, but I am guessing the time advantage is from AR.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Nhat.JPG
Views:	200
Size:	79.2 KB
ID:	196590Click image for larger version

Name:	Sparrow.JPG
Views:	182
Size:	79.4 KB
ID:	196591

Comment

• Nhat
      Nhat commented
      Editing a comment
      AR around 2500 (with IM procs) seems to work better for me, very little wait time for SoS and usually enough to keep Whirlwind up when I chase the mobs around... I use WW to gather 5-6 normal groups, or 2-3 Elites, and then hit them with SoS, gather more when only a few left...

For reference, I'm almost at the 2 hour mark... 1:55 used
      Last edited by Nhat; 04-29-2021, 11:07 PM.

• Ozymandius
      Ozymandius commented
      Editing a comment
      Nhat I had switched over to the full 6pc Fury to get the two extra abilities, but I do lose some time to cooldowns. I am running the purple e-box gear, but maybe I can add some AR when I craft other items. Most of my damage is still coming from Storm of Swords, but WW does a great job of pulling mobs together so a quick Charge or Leap can finish them off.

• Nhat
      Nhat commented
      Editing a comment
      Managed to make a recording of my recent run, if you're (or anyone else) interested:
      https://www.dropbox.com/sh/n236yo183...20344.mp4?dl=0

Just hit the 2 hour mark with both Warriors. After running trials to complete the first hour, they went back to Story Mode to get the other two free companions and farm a bit of gold and gemstones. Then they went back into XP and salvage materials farming at TL90. Swann has the better weapons and a WW bonus on the BoM, so she took the lead with 1073 CLs and a best time of 54 seconds. Sparrow took longer to get WW up to level 10, and his Shockwave BoM stat is useless for a FireLily build. He did manage to earn 1012 CLs and has a best completion time of 64 seconds. Crafting has been slow going, as each hero has crafted nine times with nothing worthy of a CT yet.

Name:	Swann 2hrs.JPG
Views:	216
Size:	94.2 KB
ID:	196597Click image for larger version

Name:	Sparrow 2hrs.JPG
Views:	189
Size:	96.3 KB
ID:	196598

Comment

Originally posted by Ozymandius View Post
      I noticed that you crafted Ability Rate on almost every piece of gear. I am guessing that allows you to spam abilities almost constantly.
      Not really possible anymore. Believe me I tried. Right after the latest round of AR nerfs I had around 3000 AR and it only gave me a 40% cooldown. Adrian said new break point was 2000 so I reduced my AR to 2000 and still had 36% cooldown. Since IM gives you 500 AR I no longer put more than 1500 AR on any of my toons
      Last edited by Arawn; 04-29-2021, 07:14 PM.
      DUCI HEXA YIWA 0721

Comment

• Benedicto
        Benedicto commented
        Editing a comment
        Indeed. I might say it helped somehow that AR is not necessary anymore to be in almost on all gear like CD on crit builds, say for lily builds you can now put power in all gear and haste can now be at 6hps.

Well, my gold is officially over, I finished with trial 147 done in 9:02, hopefully that will be enough for top 25. Considering I bought 0 leg crates and finished 1 trial higher than my last gold (in which I did buy a leg crate), I'd have to call it a success, but it still feels a little bittersweet. I think I've proven to myself that I can't really be competitive in gold without buying a leg crate, there just isn't enough time to make up the difference through farming. Of course, I did have terrible crafting luck this anb, and that played a huge role too, but from now on I will plan to buy 1 leg crate in gold.

Comment

• Grand_Wazoo
        Grand_Wazoo commented
        Editing a comment
        Gratz that's awesome Splendor. Won't even come close to that...

• Splendor
        Splendor commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks GW! In time you might surprise yourself, not that long ago I wasn't sure I would be able to get a second ct in anb let alone the glory rewards for trials 120 and 130. If you haven't already, I recommend checking out the Eternium Discord, lots of useful information pinned and lots of helpful experienced players to offer advice. Good luck!

• Grand_Wazoo
        Grand_Wazoo commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks..I am able to get in top 100 in about every ANB since the event got introduced. Did 1 or 2 top 50. But top 25 seems out of reach. And it's getting more and more competitve. Specially in the last year or so..

O my..
      i just watch "Bojack & Wispy videos" on youtube
      just copy the build a bit: still not using any set yet: JUST FIRE-LILLY PLUS TALISMAN OF POWER
      have to start craft an "epic BEAM BOM"
      from trial 11: now opening trial 25?
      step by step playin
      have a nice day
      Attached Files
      Last edited by TheExorcist; 05-01-2021, 02:47 AM.
      Honest playin with Low end Pc
      Shield warrior lover Trial 139 (Final Destination? Ohh for heaven's sake I'm not sure)

Comment

• bojck
        bojck commented
        Editing a comment
        how did it go, got GMC, frostfire sash and ELR gear now? If I run on a budget I usually use the ephemeral boxes for the weapons and some armor pieces/cape, and try to finish the setup with epics first, leaving bracers for last

So. Ive start this anb gold as BH again. But ive take gem only to unlock second and third ability. And second and third passice with one companion slot

did not bought any crate or booster.

took less then 50 gem for ability faster learning

did unlock two ineventory row for more space

so lets say it a vry low budget anb. 250 gem aproximativly for all this

took me 30 min to 70
      30 min to farm gold. About 4 million
      craft exp ring and amy
      1 hours of farming xp used im CL 800
      i craft a nice snipe bOm. On the vry first try!
      currently farming trial 80 in about 1 min 40

using ebox for stalker set. Managed to craft 2 lvl 74 will and malice
      always running low on mats haha dunno how it will lead me!

lots of fun playing without any gem expenditure!
      Attached Files

Comment

Bojack

after try to copy a bit both of "you and wispy build" (youtube)
        so far so good

erm. Trial 65 (smoothly )
        exactly 4 hrs left (hopefully not too bad?)

lemme see: trial 70? can i proceed? Arc Lightning & Immolate both are still at "9" i'm afraid.
        let's just have a try. Nothin harm done if i made a mistake!!. I just want to have fun
        have to gather "Bigger" mobs?.

Trial 75?
        this eve will try trial 80 and upwards! ( my Arch lightning and Immolate would reach "10" late this eve -regional time)

Trial 80?
        have to run trial "75" on and on and on (for exp)
        Bought one "Maggie"
        then proceed with trial 80

just 3hrs 30 min somethin left (not incline to the LB -just for fun: fun indeed)
        if possible i would try to be on the normal Mage LB in the future. Suddenly i fall in love with "Mage"
        as a good luck sign: i would delete my old Mage: replace with this permanent one for normal playin later.
        Many thanks

Trial 95? died once. haha
        gettin tougher..but still can survive (without slayer enchantment -not enough material to craft at the moment i'm afraid)

First mission accomplished: trial 100.
        i can't gather massive mobs.

1. Not used to it yet with my lovely "Mage"
        2. For low end PC: the bigger the mobs (game stutter?/lags? fps is OMG >15-18fps (any exception: my fragile Whirlwind Shield warrior: fps is not too bad)

3hrs and a minute left. Need rest
        Attached Files
        Last edited by TheExorcist; 05-02-2021, 05:15 PM.
        Shield warrior lover Trial 139 (Final Destination? Ohh for heaven's sake I'm not sure)

Comment

• Turgeon
          Turgeon commented
          Editing a comment
          Nice exorcist it seem to go well! Lot of fun playing a characte4 were not used to!

chinafff is watching you

Comment

Name:	Screenshot_20210501-093857_68dbe00f0fcd6dfd7235a3c537a2baa1__01.jpg
Views:	131
Size:	92.6 KB
ID:	196672
          DUCI HEXA YIWA 0721

Comment

• Beercules
            Beercules commented
            Editing a comment
            Now, that is the most gangsta sh*t i have ever seen here in eternium land

OMG!...Look at what just dropped for me in trial 130 this ANB.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Igneus.jpg Views:	0 Size:	159.2 KB ID:	196712
          Unfortunately won't be able to use a CT on it as I already used them on the belt and bracer. However this little baby will end up on my main.
          Best ANB for items that I can remember so far.
          Good luck everyone.
          Last edited by Grand_Wazoo; 05-02-2021, 11:15 AM.

Comment

Well seems my event stops at trial 142. Overall happy with the result. Probably won't be enough to stay in top 50 but ok for top 100...sigh...
            My biggest issue in this one I think was my inability to reach high CL. 1571 is not enough...oh well #32 for now.

Name:	Goldending.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	101.4 KB
ID:	196731

Comment

• Turgeon
              Turgeon commented
              Editing a comment
              Nicely done bro!

• Grand_Wazoo
              Grand_Wazoo commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks a bunch...

Congrats Grand Wazoo
            me? still learning this "Mage" kind of thing
            unlucky situation i'm afraid. i have to finally meet Garm for the first time at 114. haha. Luckily manage on the first attempt
            Attached Files
            Last edited by TheExorcist; 05-03-2021, 02:38 AM.

Comment

• Grand_Wazoo
              Grand_Wazoo commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you...

TL 123 - Lily SCR, experience set
            I finally got the items I needed but way too many gems spent in materials.
            Back to Bronze and Silver only. . .
            Youtube - Whaling: How Eternium makes money from you.

Southpark - S18 E6: Freemium Isn't Free

Comment

Floundered my way to TL 120 with 30 mins left. Got two 77's axes out of it though. Went gold farming to soak up the last 30 mins. Could have tried 120 plus but going by 120 it doesn't seem like fun.

Comment

I got to TL120 with 6 piece fury and lily, I didn't think I'd get enough resources to redo the crit route without exp but it turns out I would have...

Comment

Working...
                X