Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How's our dear friends gold Anb progress?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cleared TL 110, finished at CL 1626 after 4 hours & 40 minutes, net Gems spent 2,056 (crafted jewelries every 10 levels, pushed abilities to level 5 & socketting gears)

Click image for larger version  Name:	20210503_230611.jpg Views:	0 Size:	119.9 KB ID:	196755Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20210503-221426_Eternium.jpg Views:	0 Size:	128.9 KB ID:	196756
    Last edited by Nhat; 05-03-2021, 01:29 PM.
    Eternium Files - links and details - 04 February 2021 - v1.5.3x changes: Ability Rate formula changed to: AR / ( 2xAR + 1500 )

Eternium Guides:

Comment

:''))

Comment

Well, assuming the lb from 15 minutes after the event ended is official... I finished #25 exactly! First red medal! (I hope)
        Attached Files

Comment

Gratz on your top 25 Splendor and to everyone.....My trial 142 was good enough to stay in top 50 several hours after the event I'm #48.
          Cool...My highest ranking in gold with a mage if I remember..

Click image for larger version  Name:	Endgold.jpg Views:	0 Size:	98.1 KB ID:	196771

Comment

• Splendor
            Splendor commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks! Same to you! Very nice result.

• Turgeon
            Turgeon commented
            Editing a comment
            Good job to both of you.

Still 1h34 min left on the cloclk Ive star pushing with more 5hen 2 hour. But miss real timelife to used it. Only had 40 min to push so i manage to get to 129 just a bit too bad for top 100
          but for a event without buying any booster or mat crate. With less thenn500 gems spent im. Satisfied
          i bring back to my main a snipe bom lvl 76
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Turgeon; 05-04-2021, 12:21 AM.

Comment

Well done to all.. Also satisfied in this ANB, considering that I didn't unlocked the third ability upgrade slot that only made me 137 synergy, 4.5k gems spent and going back to less than 2k in the next bronze. Fell a trial short with my previous ANBs since I only have 1hr 30mins in the final push.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2021-05-04-09-12-17-62_68dbe00f0fcd6dfd7235a3c537a2baa1.jpg
Views:	108
Size:	44.8 KB
ID:	196786

Comment

• Grand_Wazoo
              Grand_Wazoo commented
              Editing a comment
              So, leaving me 3 rank behind...hahaha. Good job Benedicto.

• Benedicto
              Benedicto commented
              Editing a comment
              I read your post first then I saw my ranking in the pic because I didn't checked in-game yet hehe.. Congrats to you too.

In spite of a busy week, I managed to play each of my heroes about 3 hours, which was enough to complete Trial 110 for another couple of CTs. Once again, I followed the Nhat purple challenge playbook and ran only the level 70 e-box Fury gear for armor with Fire Lily and Talisman of Power. If you don't have a lot of time or gems to invest, it is a fairly manageable way to pick up the two CTs and to grind some XP to carry back to your main account.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Swann 3hrs.JPG
Views:	44
Size:	94.6 KB
ID:	196832Click image for larger version

Name:	Sparrow 3hrs.JPG
Views:	41
Size:	98.2 KB
ID:	196833

I was rather unlucky with crafting this event, though Swann did manage a level 76 weapon which pretty much made the difference between these two heroes. Since I wasn't crafting any armor, I crafted a lot of weapons, but I never crafted a legendary WW Axe that could match the level 76 epic that I crafted when I hit level 70. I have enjoyed running the Fury Warrior for the past several events, but I think it is time to get back to my roots and play BH in the next ANB series.

Comment

I hit my secondary goal of TL120. But once again failed in my primary objective of getting 2 77 gear. I wasted too much resourses trying tor Legendary Frost Beam BoM. I think I crafted 20-25 BoM before getting a 71 frost beam BoM. I used my 2nd CT on a 75 robe during the waning hours. That gave me the wee boost I need to beat TL115 in under 3:30.

The next ANB, I'm gonna prioritize getting level 77 gear instead BoM. I've got a page full of CT's and not enough 77 gear to use them on. I made one mage to be my forever mage and all my 77 mage gear is CT'd for that toon. I've got a forever Warrior with all with a few celestial gear.

Comment

Working...
              X