Skip trial levels: how?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Skip trial levels: how?

My basic question, as I actually didn't understand it, nor find and actual answer is: is there a chart/formula/proportion, about how fast you finish a trial level, and how many levels you can skip?

I thought I figured something out, but I'm stuck at level 118, as I can't beat at all Garm at 119...

Cheers,

Giorgio

You can thank Tin Man for doing the leg work on this question. I copied his table from a post in Archives:

Click image for larger version

Name:	trial skip times.png
Views:	171
Size:	118.0 KB
ID:	196602

If you can finish at around 6 minute mark, you should be able to skip the next trial.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawmoon View Post
      My basic question, as I actually didn't understand it, nor find and actual answer is: is there a chart/formula/proportion, about how fast you finish a trial level, and how many levels you can skip?

I thought I figured something out, but I'm stuck at level 118, as I can't beat at all Garm at 119...

Cheers,

Giorgio
      That Vastard! Garm at 119..I was the same ,trying to kill that nasty lizard night after night after night.when I finally killed by chance ,still don't know how,I screamed so loud that my wife jumped out the bed.I wish you all the luck mate,until 124....

Comment

• Turgeon
        Turgeon commented
        Editing a comment
        Haha wich class are you playing?
    Working...
    X