What's next?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's next?

We got the Arena and we got the new skins. . .
    But it doesn't seem to have changed the downward trend in forum activity.

So what's next?
    Don't say ANB; ANB was already getting repetitive in 2018.
    That's just for grinding.
    Youtube - Whaling: How Eternium makes money from you.

Southpark - S18 E6: Freemium Isn't Free

Maybe this is the end? lol
    But still hoping the "4th class" and "Act V" can be the start of another ANB — a new beginning, if we're still alive
    Last edited by Benedicto; 05-20-2021, 06:18 AM.

Comment

I would love to see PvP with actual people piloting their champions! .... I mean "PvP" vs AI is ok, but it just isnt it.

Comment

Forum users have been actively directing players to Discord. I do not know what level of activity Discord has seen as I typically do not visit. Yes, compared to the activity from a couple of years ago, the Forum is dead.

What would I like to see?

EVERYTHING placed on the back burner until after they get the Unreal port active. Too many game limitations are blamed upon Marmalade, understandably so.

Aside from that?

They really should go back to resetting trial level unlocks when a season starts. Is it really a remotely level playing field when some players have trials unlocked that are currently unattainable?

Though, they never did reset everyone's unlocked trials.

Comment

• Tin Man
          Tin Man commented
          Editing a comment
          papa jim Thanks for the feedback.

• Teebs
          Teebs commented
          Editing a comment
          I like the idea of achievement resetting (Seems weird that was the initial state and then modified to eliminate it)

I would add that along those lines the Medal(s) achievement could be modified similarly so that only Medals obtained in an ANB 'season' could be used across that season (Everyone starts ANB bronze without medals, and only medals gained through that Bronze carry through to the next Silver, and then the Medals from Bronze and Silver can carry on to Gold - and then the whole thing resets) - With the Medal award staying with the Main Account as the permanent 'reward' for the achievement.

As for the shift from Marmalade to UE4 (I assume) - THAT seems like a massive undertaking which will be long preceded by internal Alpha and a fairly long extensive Beta outside of the users' main accounts (I would guess!)

• Tin Man
          Tin Man commented
          Editing a comment
          Teebs Not trying to imply that it is not a large undertaking. The porting for Unreal has been discussed for multiple years. The release of PvAI was stated as the last big thing they wanted to get out before focusing on the Unreal port unless my memory is completely gone. Marmalade is dead which requires Dream Primer to maintain and modify Marmalade to support their needs. The game is limited until the port is completed.

Another great implementation would be a multiplayer mode. If you could form parties with other players and do trials you could otherwise not do alone it would be a fkin blast.

Comment

New gear, new abilities, a new hero class, and Act V all came up during our meeting last week.

Comment

• Turgeon
            Turgeon commented
            Editing a comment
            Gogo w3 want more detail Travis. We want to know everything! ?

• Heikki Gross
            Heikki Gross commented
            Editing a comment
            Thats exactly what AnimA did and see where it got them, that ship is running empty.

New players dont need new content or gear and old players don't need new broken gear (insert Stormcaller Regalia here) or content what is not relevant in endgame (act V). Instead fix and balance old stuff, because all classes have one cookiecutter build, what is miles ahead of the others. Also listen to your veteran players, something is keeping them here and they pretty much have an idea what would keep them even longer. New hero class might be it but Co-op and balanced gear would rule it all for a while.

• Wolf86PL
            Wolf86PL commented
            Editing a comment
            Thats something that would bring me back. Dont remmber when was last time I played Eternium. Coupel of months I think.

I think they'd rather create new sets than fix old ones because they are petty at the revenue difference they may gain from players chasing a new set among rubbish drops from sets that don't work.
          Last edited by CarnivorousDeathParrot.2; 06-17-2021, 02:03 PM.
          Youtube - Whaling: How Eternium makes money from you.

Southpark - S18 E6: Freemium Isn't Free

Comment

I'm hoping to finally fight Ragadam. He can be a hidden boss accessible by doing 5 stars on all the maps. Give some of us something to shoot for. Some folks already 5 star for gems; reward/punish them by having them face of against the Big Bad.

Comment

Simples! Diablo Immortal is next! Just hang on for that game and then put this "game" to the wasteside.

Comment

Working...
              X