Level 77 items

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Level 77 items

How do some people have 4 and 5 level 77 items on their anb character. How can they afford to craft that many items to get that many or is the random number generator that random?

I suppose they simply did what I did - I bought four or five 2500 Gem crates from Ruby - after all, with the Season Pass, I'll soon be getting LOTS of Gold and Gems back.

Then again, maybe they are simply much better players than I am.
    Last edited by Medamanaman; 05-29-2021, 06:56 PM.

Comment

True, never thought about buying a bunch of the legendary crates. I still think my luck sucks though, lol.

Comment

• Bali_Lenni
        Bali_Lenni commented
        Editing a comment
        Some players delete their first anb toon and then create a second one (third/fourth should be possible, i suppose) in the same event, after having crafted the first 77. With the new toon , it is relatively likely that you can craft a 77 @around craft # 28-36. This method seems to be more resource efficient (but will cost more gems) than continuing to craft with your original toon. I will not describe here how to do this, as I have only tried this once. You can find relevant infos in these forums and may want to plan carefully, since you have to be aware of / remember quite a few details in order to get it right - it does work however.

• Easilyconfused
        Easilyconfused commented
        Editing a comment
        This makes no sense to me since deleting your anb toon deletes your crafted items.

• Bali_Lenni
        Bali_Lenni commented
        Editing a comment
        You put all your items into stash (until the toon is naked).
        Then you delete that toon , costs 50 jewels.
        You lose all your ability upgrades, companions and non-stash slots. All in all total cost about 700 jewels (ability², no extra companion, f.e.).
        You keep gold, jewels and all items stashed...and your CLpoints (xp).
        Create a new toon. Level up just like with the first toon until you get to where you were when you left off. Leveling up is faster, since you have the xp and stashed items to help you on your way.
        The big advantage is, you only need to farm essences for ±32 crafts, instead of ±64, to be in the range of your 2nd 77 craft. On the other hand you lose some jewels and some farming time (the time it takes you to level back up with 2nd toon).
        Well that is my understanding of the issue so far, but I have only done this once. There is better info on the forums and discord, you just need to find it.
        Good luck
        P.S. this 2nd toon is probably only worthwile if you do not have enough jewels to buy a legendary create.... !?....but want to take home 2 77s...

100%. If you run enough trials (which requires running them efficiently in 90 seconds or less), you can easily farm enough materials to do a lot of crafting anb, especially in bronze where you have a full 12 hours. I think some players get impatient early on in anb, it takes to time to build up to where you can quickly farm 105+, it's better to be patient at first, upgrade key skills, and be as efficient as possible when you are using event time. Another thing that helped me this anb was recording my crafts, and when I was expecting a low craft like a 72 or 73 I would usually craft a BoM (which only costs regular essences and are really all about the skill bonus, a 72 BoM with a high bonus is as good as I ever hope for when BoM crafting, anything higher level is gravy )

Comment

• Turgeon
        Turgeon commented
        Editing a comment
        I should start to write my crafting. Im there now. To improve my game

• Splendor
        Splendor commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, this was the first anb where I did it from start to finish and I found it very helpful and informative.
    Working...
    X