Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Silver ANB..hope everyone ok

A bit busy With worldly matters I'm afraid Now have time
    erm..for the first time in my entire eternium life try this DW 6/6 fury "Fire-Lilly Talisman of Power" for exp
    screenshot copy & paste bla bla bla via mobile. Hope I"m doin it right. Still Try to figure it out which button to press when using mobile. PC is more easier

5hrs 49 min left

well. Not bad playin via mobile (decent low end "Honor" pone -still without Snap Dragon requirement or wat the hell that thing called?? )
    Attached Files
    Last edited by TheExorcist; 06-06-2021, 06:25 AM.
    New Season:

Whirlwind Shield Warrior Trial 154 in 9:40 min
    PURIST Mobile user

After 30 seconds of play time I deleted my first toon! Was planning to play warrior and dual class to BH. Created a BH (I'm sure I tapped warrior!!). Bought the upgrade slot then realised I'd messed up.
    THen I was struggling on levelling to 70 - the mobs where really tough, I was level 35 in trial 6 and getting blasted. Then I spotted the booster I hadn't started in stash ....
    Going well! ?

Comment

I too went with warrior in this ANB. Only about 1 hour in and already completed trial 100 for those extra boosters.Not a bad start.
      Will start farming gold soon (sigh...). In Silver do you guys bother to get to DC or just SoA??
      Will farm xp with 6 Fury then switch to 4warlord/2Fury for the push.

Click image for larger version  Name:	ANBsilver3.jpg Views:	0 Size:	20.1 KB ID:	197921

Click image for larger version  Name:	ANBsilver.jpg Views:	0 Size:	145.8 KB ID:	197920
      Last edited by Grand_Wazoo; 06-06-2021, 10:42 AM.

Comment

• Turgeon
        Turgeon commented
        Editing a comment
        Absolutly true grand wazzo i have the same fear. Its why i always go for 30 45 min of farming gold

• RockDoc
        RockDoc commented
        Editing a comment
        An L77 with EG & XP is a gold and/or XP miners dream. If you don't want EG, forge it off at end. You will still have an excellent XP farming weapon.

• Grand_Wazoo
        Grand_Wazoo commented
        Editing a comment
        Already have a dedicated gold and xp farmer on my main with all lvl 77 epic (or near) for gold farming. I am mostly looking for lvl 77 push gear .

Ive stick to BH again. Get to 70 in a bit less then 19 min. Ive bought 2*100 gem crate. To craft a lily and a votws
      like usually i didnot unlock second research ability slot.

Ive start yesterday to exp since my exp booster still left 12 min. Then ill go farm some gold and get eileen

Comment

I am doing ok. This is my third ANB event, the first that I actually have an idea of how to approach the event. I have made some mistakes. Some of the advice from Tin Man has really helped me.

If it helps other newbs understand my mistakes or things that I would do differently I have outlined my lessons learned below:
        - Story mode: I spend 5 hours in story mode. This is too much. I should have gotten to level 10 or completed the first level of story's and then shifted to trials and used the crowds of enemy (aka. mobs) to get experience instead.
        - XP Boosts: I delayed using the XP boosts until I was close to level 55. This was a mistake. Shifting from story mode earlier combined with using XP boosts should have really cut my time down.
        - Exiting Trials: I just read a post of a person to use trials and exit before the boss for XP. This may help me at least. It would beat spending 7 minutes trying to beat a boss. Especially when the mobs are where the XP are.
        - Fire Lily: I did not understand the logic behind the Lily until this event. It does give you 5x damage, but it also takes away Crit hits. So with my current Crit Damage at 600% Lily would have freed up slots in equipment bonuses for other things like life and recovery. I don't have enough Glory for the Lily yet, but I think this will be my next item over the Belt of Mastery (if this is a smart thing to do. Lily over BoM).

I did do some things right, but have much to learn.

I appreciate the feedback and information from the community.

Comment

• Stusmith50
          Stusmith50 commented
          Editing a comment
          Skipping the boss is a strategy only for those who are happy paying for gems every event. The boss kill provides 3 pieces of gear to salvage for mats. Without that salvage you need to buy gems to purchase crafting crates.

Hip hip Hooray
        I dunno wat to say for ages I can't do anything without this whirlwind kind of thing. But but now
        And the timin not too bad ( I think so). I nearly jump of my rooftop. i'm so happy (at last no Dual warrior whirlwind) for pushin
        erm. Finally "Nail to the Coffin" this whirlwind stuff

Oops. My bad mouth. For heaven's sake. There is an exception. My "One-and Only LOVABLE Shield warrior". I still can't play shield warrior "AT ALL" without whirlwind:

"ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE, UNTHINKABLE, and STRICTLY a "no-no"

Honestly: i dont care i can't advance further with my shield warrior (still stuck at trial 139). i would NEVER PLAY a shield warrior without whirlwind. For me the beauty of a shield warrior is " whirlwind". it's so much fun!!!

Mission fully accomplished. Trial 120
        still 2 hrs 6 min time left for final pushing
        Rest for a few days: skill upgrading etc
        Dunno can go further or not. More important I'm very happy try to play o dear: a Dual warrior without whirlwind
        Attached Files
        Last edited by TheExorcist; 06-07-2021, 02:34 PM.
        New Season:

PURIST Mobile user

Comment

Playing warrior too because it's the easiest class for me to play. Not after leaderboard placement, only want the two CTs so trying to do it on a budget. I only unlocked what I needed so as to conserve gems:
          Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210606-085542_68dbe00f0fcd6dfd7235a3c537a2baa1__01.jpg
Views:	526
Size:	122.0 KB
ID:	197939Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210606-085547_68dbe00f0fcd6dfd7235a3c537a2baa1__01.jpg
Views:	472
Size:	57.7 KB
ID:	197940

Since I'm not after leaderboard placement I played through all the first level story maps to recoup gems:

Name:	Screenshot_20210606-085454_68dbe00f0fcd6dfd7235a3c537a2baa1__01.jpg
Views:	476
Size:	111.0 KB
ID:	197941
          ​​​​​​
          Currently farming gold at SM with XG fury set and XG jewelry. Finished crafting my XP jewelry set. Haven't started trials yet Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210606-085434_68dbe00f0fcd6dfd7235a3c537a2baa1__01.jpg
Views:	476
Size:	73.2 KB
ID:	197942
          DUCI HEXA YIWA 0721

Comment

I'm in the middle of a move in real life so I'm trying to get my anb done before I have to ship my computer, not sure if I'll have time to finish but I'm off to a good start. I bought 1 leg crate, 2 maggies, and all three upgrade slots the anb and my budget is somewhere around 5k gems. Playing Mage, So far I've hit cl 2027, have my synergy at 162, have crafted 3 77s, a really lucky 76 BoM with 489% Frostbeam bonus (which I ct'd), and I got a lucky 77 glacies drop with usable stats for a lily build. I've been running trials with 2600% eg and 3675% exp, so far I haven't needed to spend much time on story mode (just went far enough to grab eileen and did about 5 minutes worth of farming on SM and SoA). I've managed to set personal bests as far as time to 1500 (1:45:22.7), time to 1800 (2:32:48.7), time to 1900 (3:08:49.8), time to 1950 (3:39:46.3), time to 2000 (4:37:20.5), and total cls (2027 so far, I will farm another 30 minutes or so). Having 200% boosters active the whole time is a big help. I will probably try pushing tonight and hopefully I can get Synergy 170 by then and have time to push. I will update soon, good luck everyone!

Update: farmed up to 2034 cls, started to craft push rings and realized I would be short gemstones, so I farmed a 200% gold booster at SoA, now my push rings are crafted, gear is done, and enchantments are done. I did run really low on gemstones so for now I have several trillions socketed but hopefully I'll be able to upgrade most of those. My best 110 time was 51 seconds and that unlocked up to 125 From 125 I jumped to 134 (just barely missed 135 ), from there to 138, 141 (at which point I ran 140), 144, and 145. With my 145 time I now have 147 open and I'm taking a break to pack in real life . I still have 1:48 left on my timer and I'm feeling good about this anb as far as what's happening in the game, the only limiting factor seems to be real life time .
            Last edited by Splendor; 06-07-2021, 05:08 AM.

Comment

• Grand_Wazoo
              Grand_Wazoo commented
              Editing a comment
              Wow...that's awesome. How to lvl that fast still elude me..

• Turgeon
              Turgeon commented
              Editing a comment
              So fast splendor everyt8me your time surprised me. Youre a very good player with a lot of knowledge for sure

• Splendor
              Splendor commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks Turgeon! Grand_Wazoo, it's a combination of things to be sure: crafting good exp gear (I had the benefit of a legendary crate this anb), pushing up to trial 105 as quickly as possible while still maintaining times under 90 seconds (which requires getting a feel for when to move up in trials over time), crafting a good exp staff and enchanting it with slayer as soon as possible, using as many enchantments as possible (even lesser enchantments add up), and getting AL to 10 as quickly as possible for the attack speed buff. Adding 1 or 2 maggie also helps in farming for the extra vortex. And of course, running 200% boosters as much of the time as possible.

Switched back to Warrior; still thinking that I may try dual classing in this event. Only 30 minutes into the event, but I have already completed TL70 in just 91 seconds. I have a full set of E-box Fury gear, but still running no name weapons and using Fire Lily and VoWS that I crafted at level 2. Probably will craft the Talisman of Power next and maybe upgrade the Fire Lily as well to get better stats.

Name:	Artemis 30min.JPG
Views:	446
Size:	143.9 KB
ID:	197952

Comment

• Stusmith50
              Stusmith50 commented
              Editing a comment
              Set weapons are not ultra important for the fury XP build - a high damage value is probably more important to begin with, especially if you are not buying a legendary crate so can't have a few goes to craft a good set early on.

I think I'm doing pretty well, I'm aiming for a second lv77 right now.

Comment

Ok, just cleared 151, still over an hour left. I guess back to packing now, then maybe I'll try 152 or farm some more.

Update: Just managed to kill the big red dream killer in trial 152 on my first try! I'm surprised I'm doing this well considering how rushed I am this anb, but I guess I play better this way, now back to more packing...
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Splendor; 06-07-2021, 07:58 AM.

Comment

• Ozymandius
                Ozymandius commented
                Editing a comment
                Awesome work! Good luck on your move.

• Splendor
                Splendor commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks!

• limai
                limai commented
                Editing a comment
                if you want to pass higher , you need use the trinket ta lisman of storms detailed, the cd is 25-35s and must triggered when 35s

excuse me for ages i'm wondering!! how do we use the small comment section? for e;g:

Turgeon above says: Woah. Good job splendor!! on top of him: 1 comment

wat button to press then type and reply?
              i only familiar with err the bigger post reply that i just post right now by asking this question.
              many thanks
              New Season:

PURIST Mobile user

Comment

• sekiz13
                sekiz13 commented
                Editing a comment
                Hi, here is comment button.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------↑------------------

• Stusmith50
                Stusmith50 commented
                Editing a comment
                On a phone it could be the line of 3 dots in the bottom right of the original message.

One hour into the event, and things are going well. Fury Warrior is far ahead of where I was running BH in Bronze. I am cruising easily at TL80 with no-name weapons and epic level gear. I am only running one account, so I should be able to get at least 6 hours of game time. I haven't really pushed ability upgrades since I am still thinking about dual classing. I upgraded ToP and FireLily to get better stats, and I am using the ephemeral jewelry with XP.

Name:	Artemis 1 hr.JPG
Views:	426
Size:	91.6 KB
ID:	197991

I plan to farm XP while I decide whether to switch over to a BH. I don't really like my chances of being competitive with the Warrior, since the Fury FireLily build starts to run out of steam in higher trials.

Comment

After trial 120 it's very tough. I like it
                Made a mistake at Trial 127. Timin left for tbd is good but I left many monsters here and there. They don't just stay put. How I'm goin to handle That tbd when the stupid mobs came rushing? Just abandon trial I'm afraid. Try for the second time with no mobs left. Success

I just realize. I need lots of life and toughness to go further with this DW thing. And need to practice more how to play DW proper at normal playin later.

I hour 38 min left. Will do final pushing much later nearer the end of ANB

To all dear friends. Good luck

Attached Files
                New Season:

PURIST Mobile user

Comment

• Hedger
                  Hedger commented
                  Editing a comment
                  To me your stats are awesome. Nice job!!! I have not started pushing yet. If I get to 90 at this point I will be happy. I am trying to get a methodology down. 1.4m/6m is great in my view.

Two hours into the event and still farming XP. Just moved up to TL90 with a time of 1:29. I am still running Epic gear since I am trying to save materials for the second hero. I am still running with only one upgrade slot and one companion, but I am noticing that the decision to save Books of Learning for the second hero is starting to slow my progress a bit as most of my abilities are only level 5.

Name:	Artemis 2hr.JPG
Views:	328
Size:	91.6 KB
ID:	198100

The big questions now are (a) when to switch to the second hero? and (b) whether to do a gold farming run before the switch? Right now, I plan to farm XP until around the 3 hour mark then farm some gold [assuming it will transfer to the new hero].

Comment

• Stusmith50
                  Stusmith50 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I'm doing the same this ANB. Just got WW 10 and synergy is 35! About to buy a booster and start farming materials. Got to TL 63 before my levelling to 70 booster ran out, and then started the long cook!

• Stusmith50
                  Stusmith50 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Running 2 upgrade slots and 2 companions in main. 1 upgrade, 1 companion and only spending gems for unlocks on the alt. The alt has just started farming TL 80 with 7 hours to go. I've been a bit careless with the alt, still got 24 hours to go on WW 10.
              Working...
              X