Silver ANB..hope everyone ok

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After trial 120 it's very tough. I like it
    Made a mistake at Trial 127. Timin left for tbd is good but I left many monsters here and there. They don't just stay put. How I'm goin to handle That tbd when the stupid mobs came rushing? Just abandon trial I'm afraid. Try for the second time with no mobs left. Success

I just realize. I need lots of life and toughness to go further with this DW thing. And need to practice more how to play DW proper at normal playin later.

I hour 38 min left. Will do final pushing much later nearer the end of ANB

To all dear friends. Good luck

Attached Files
    Honest playin with Low end Pc
    Shield warrior lover Trial 139 (Final Destination? Ohh for heaven's sake I'm not sure)

Comment

• Hedger
      Hedger commented
      Editing a comment
      To me your stats are awesome. Nice job!!! I have not started pushing yet. If I get to 90 at this point I will be happy. I am trying to get a methodology down. 1.4m/6m is great in my view.

Two hours into the event and still farming XP. Just moved up to TL90 with a time of 1:29. I am still running Epic gear since I am trying to save materials for the second hero. I am still running with only one upgrade slot and one companion, but I am noticing that the decision to save Books of Learning for the second hero is starting to slow my progress a bit as most of my abilities are only level 5.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Artemis 2hr.JPG
Views:	237
Size:	91.6 KB
ID:	198100

The big questions now are (a) when to switch to the second hero? and (b) whether to do a gold farming run before the switch? Right now, I plan to farm XP until around the 3 hour mark then farm some gold [assuming it will transfer to the new hero].

Comment

• Stusmith50
      Stusmith50 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm doing the same this ANB. Just got WW 10 and synergy is 35! About to buy a booster and start farming materials. Got to TL 63 before my levelling to 70 booster ran out, and then started the long cook!

• Stusmith50
      Stusmith50 commented
      Editing a comment
      Running 2 upgrade slots and 2 companions in main. 1 upgrade, 1 companion and only spending gems for unlocks on the alt. The alt has just started farming TL 80 with 7 hours to go. I've been a bit careless with the alt, still got 24 hours to go on WW 10.

Ran my XP farmer Warrior for just over 3 hours, then mined some gold before switching to running a BH. I was at the point where I either had to throw a lot more resources to keep progressing the Warrior or just go ahead and make the switch. Below is the Warrior at the 3 hour mark and the Stalker BH at the 4 hour mark.

Name:	Artemis 3hrs.JPG
Views:	218
Size:	93.5 KB
ID:	198131Click image for larger version

Name:	Moana 4 hrs.JPG
Views:	195
Size:	90.7 KB
ID:	198132

I had saved enough materials and gold from the first hero to craft a full set of Legendary weapons, armor, and trinkets as soon as I hit level 70. If I had been thinking, I would have saved my original level 2 trinkets to use with the new hero. Pushing the second hero to level 70 was fairly easy with the CLs and books to upgrade skills. You still have to do a lot of crafting of uncommon/rare gear, since it needs to be upgraded after each trial if you are using a 200% booster. Instead of running the BH as a FireLily, I chose a CR/CD build, so I will need to craft some jewelry with CR/CD at some point and circle back to Story Mode to pick up the free Healer.

Comment

Increase a bit more "life" try my luck at Trial 128
      ​​​​​​first attempt success. Opening trial 130.

​​​ I hour 24 min left

Trial 130. Made it. Opening Trial 132. Will continue much later.

I hour 18 min left
      The higher u go the more tougher it is (common sense)

I think I made the right decision buyin one more nogrim. It's not easy for me to fight tbd. Even though the timin left is far more lesser/less? than bf success on the first attempt. I should be grateful for that.

Attached Files
      Last edited by TheExorcist; 06-11-2021, 06:22 AM.
      Honest playin with Low end Pc
      Shield warrior lover Trial 139 (Final Destination? Ohh for heaven's sake I'm not sure)

Comment

• Turgeon
        Turgeon commented
        Editing a comment
        Nice bro. Youll hit 130. For sure.

• Turgeon
        Turgeon commented
        Editing a comment
        TheExorcist. That is youre final push or did you have time for the xtreme push at the end ?

Just finishedto farm some gold. About 7 million. Stil 7 h30m8n leeft on the clock. Ill start farming exp tonight!

Comment

Two hours remaining and I reached CL 1950 so far which is probably my highest CL in a Silver Anb.(playing warrior).

Still farming xp at trial 105 with an average of 1m10s per trial. 6 pieces Fury is awesome for xp farming.

Crafts: So far got 1x lvl77 warlord shoulders...2x76 (axes) and 2x75. Still looking for the second lvl77.

Will post pics this weekend...

Update: I finally crafted the second lvl 77. A BoM with deadly throw bonus...sigh..
        Last edited by Grand_Wazoo; 06-11-2021, 05:25 PM. Reason: Added second lvl 77

Comment

• Turgeon
          Turgeon commented
          Editing a comment
          Nice that a lot of cl!

• Ozymandius
          Ozymandius commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, I really like the 6 pc Fury for XP farming. I am kicking myself for making the change to BH too soon. I should have farmed XP a while longer using the Warrior.

Slowly started pushing....
        It went relatively well up to 138. But if I can't beat 138 Elban faster I'm afraid I'll have to fight Garm. Hope not. Feeling sick just thinking of it.

A bit less than 1h30 remaining. #51 for now....Boy do I miss the former build with Shockwave. So frustrating having to wait for cooldowns....

Name:	Silver.jpg
Views:	157
Size:	160.0 KB
ID:	198236

Haven't used the second CT yet. I want to know how high I can go without . I got a 77 BoM with deadly throw .Still unsure if I'll CT just for future use.
        Will be OK with a top 100.

Comment

Trial 140 completed..Kara felt like a concrete wall. It's getting tougher now...I'm trying to avoid elites packs as much possible.

Name:	Silver.jpg
Views:	131
Size:	163.8 KB
ID:	198279

Comment

Switched to BH (Kara) at 1600 CL. Crafting went mostly ok, got a 77 weapon and 76 ToS. Saved enough books to get RF, ES & TA to 10, with snipe and PI at 9 & 8. Just completed TL 127 with 2 hours left.

Comment

• Turgeon
              Turgeon commented
              Editing a comment
              Stusmith50. How did you finished? Im curious about dual classing in anb. Did it cost you more gem? Do you improvedyour rank at all by doing that way?....

• Stusmith50
              Stusmith50 commented
              Editing a comment
              Turgeon I think it improves my rank - I don't believe 1600 CL is possible for me using BH all the way in silver, especially as I did this without a legendary crate.
              Gem spend was about 2k gems.
              2xtoon unlocks ~500, 2xability upgrade slots ~ 800, 2x200% booster ~ 400, and socketing CT ~ 150.
              Final TL was 136 completed, which beat my previous best BH finish of 135.
              I also switched for m VoWS to Qol for push, which makes for a less frantic gameplay on an iPad, as you don't get surprise attacks from behind as often.

Well... it stops at trial 141.
            #77 as of now with still 4 hours before Silver ends. Will leave 30 min of my playtime...
            Will be able to save my 77 BoM (deadly throw) as I haven't use the second CT.
            Should be enough for a top 100.I Hope.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Silver.jpg Views:	0 Size:	163.0 KB ID:	198317

P.S. Hope we'll have a War Supplies friday. I could use a little break....thanks.
            Last edited by Grand_Wazoo; 06-14-2021, 01:17 PM.

Comment

• Turgeon
              Turgeon commented
              Editing a comment
              Good job Grand_Wazoo. Nice finish. Probably gonna be enough for top 100. Cross finger for you myfriend

• Grand_Wazoo
              Grand_Wazoo commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks a lot buddy.

Season 7 may start tomorrow.

Comment

TL 110 cleared, CL1384, almost 4 hours used

Click image for larger version  Name:	20210615_011933.jpg Views:	0 Size:	8.1 KB ID:	198321Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20210615-010316_Eternium.jpg Views:	0 Size:	96.9 KB ID:	198323Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20210615-010319_Eternium.jpg Views:	0 Size:	66.3 KB ID:	198322Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20210615-010247_Eternium.jpg Views:	0 Size:	134.9 KB ID:	198324Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20210615-010251_Eternium.jpg Views:	0 Size:	128.4 KB ID:	198325

and yes, still using Exp/Gold gear... upgrading my main's farming set to Celestial...

Name:	20210615_012935.jpg
Views:	117
Size:	99.1 KB
ID:	198329Click image for larger version

Name:	20210615_013036.jpg
Views:	120
Size:	57.7 KB
ID:	198328Click image for larger version

Name:	20210615_013020.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	59.9 KB
ID:	198327
              Last edited by Nhat; 06-14-2021, 03:32 PM.
              Eternium Files - links and details - 04 February 2021 - v1.5.3x changes: Ability Rate formula changed to: AR / ( 2xAR + 1500 )

Eternium Guides:

Comment

• Hedger
                Hedger commented
                Editing a comment
                That is great progress in such a short period of time. Congrats!!!

• Grand_Wazoo
                Grand_Wazoo commented
                Editing a comment
                31k gems. Wish I had that!

• Turgeon
                Turgeon commented
                Editing a comment
                Haha nice amount nhat some.would take some ifonly you could giv3 some. Haha

Im done with this event. Finished at trial 139. Didnot try 140 my head will exploded haha.
              still more then 3 hrs left on my timer but event end in 45 min
              get to cl 1650

currently on 52th position. So ill probably stay in top 100

hope everyone reachedtheir goal
              Attached Files

Comment

• Ozymandius
                Ozymandius commented
                Editing a comment
                Turgeon Great finish! I was right behind you when farming XP at TL100, but you blew past me in the end. I am still trying to figure out my mistakes in this event. I did not realize that I should have switched to Tracer Ammo and Explosive Shot like you and the rest of the leaderboard. I thought that those two abilities only went with the Igniter's pistol set.

• Turgeon
                Turgeon commented
                Editing a comment
                Ozymandius dunno if its really helpful i though that snipe was a missile but noe after reading description of snipe not sure anymore well need to test in TG. If you do it say me 5he result!

• Ozymandius
                Ozymandius commented
                Editing a comment
                Turgeon Actually, I just checked and both of the Stalker BHs in my main accounts have the Tracer Ammo with Explosive Shot as primary attacks. I have just been so buys playing Fury Warrior and Demolitionist BH that I haven't really played Stalker in a long time. If I find time to do some test runs, I will let you know, but it is hard to figure it out when almost all of my damage comes from Snipe DOT.

A big congratz to UmbraDei who is again in top 10 BH. Currently in 4th position with 8 min left to the event

Comment

• UmbraDei
                UmbraDei commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks! Glad it worked out again, competition seemed a bit tougher than in Bronze

New personal best. TL 125 and was in top 400 after the event ended. Could maybe have done better but real life screwed up my available play time. Main lesson learnt - I really need to learn how play using 4 warlord 2 fury (but 6 fury is just so much more fun!)

Comment

• Turgeon
                Turgeon commented
                Editing a comment
                Nice men always fun to beat personal best!
            Working...
            X