Did drops get even worse?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did drops get even worse?

I just cleared demeter in anb... i think i got maybe 2 rare and 1 epic drop in the whole world, if that.

i am still farming but even the trial drops seem worse than after the initial drop nerf...

was the nerf re-nerfed? Am i just super unlucky this anb with rng?

a guy cant catch a break and daddy needs them legendary items, baby

As I am currently Gem farming story levels (outside of ANB), I can tell you that (outside of Misty Island) out of the 750+ story levels, I can count on one (or at best two) hand(s) the number of Legendary or Set item drops (and never both!).

Outside of farming for basic materials (Silver ore / iron bars / leather / cloth), and Gems, I don't think I would be farming (or is it mining?) story levels. The time cost / return just doesn't seem worth it.

... KTB

Comment

Don't mind those drops in story mode, and since previous bronzes and silvers I don't zerg to Morgenheim anymore, as a mage I just focus on SoA for gold and gemstones (3 boosters for bronze and 2 for silver), BHs can also just stay in Act 1 at SoA but I don't know where warriors farm now, maybe just in trials only for both gold and gemstones? In trials there are times that I get three epic drops but also oftentimes I get three legendaries at TL105 and most frequent is two leg 1 epic. The rng is very crazy sometimes even in crafting especially BoMs..

Comment

• Teebs
        Teebs commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks.

Also - do you get the random starts with SoA? I think my attraction to Severed Mountain is the random start that pops me next to the chest and no Magroth - so that I literally do nothing to 'finish' the level. Start - Chest Pop - End Level - Exit.

... KTB

• Grand_Wazoo
        Grand_Wazoo commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes you'll eventually get the random starts in SoA too. This apply to all story maps if I'm not mistaken.

• Ozymandius
        Ozymandius commented
        Editing a comment
        After 20 runs, the drops become random.

Warriors ANB farming?
      For months I like one particular place. Why?
      well i kinda like whirlwind etc from the beginning till the end with one chest along the road and three at the end. No obstacle along the way plus decent amount of nearly everything:

"The Levanian Jungle"
      New Season:

Whirlwind Shield Warrior Trial 154 in 9:40 min
      PURIST Mobile user

Comment

Working...
      X