Another One of those Posts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another One of those Posts

During this ANB I was following my normal play procedures which usually results in a top 100 finish for me. I was working on a set of rare weapons with good damage on them. I find this is the easiest resource requirement equipment to go for in the resource and experience grind phase of the game, in my case everything but the last hour and a half of the event. Now I don’t know what happened, whether it was bad luck or some game glitch but I made at least 35 rare set weapons and the highest level I got was 72. Now half of these rolls should be 72+ which means that I flipped a coin 17 times and got heads each time. 17 72’s and nothing higher. That’s like one in a million odds.

Whatever sense of achievement I get from this game, and I’ve been playing for three years, pales in comparison to the exasperation I felt from those garbage rolls. I immediately stopped playing the event and I don’t believe I will play again. I’m waiting for the season posting to see if I’ve finally made a top 50 warrior finish (I was 52 when it ended) and then it’s sayonara.

Thanks for the three years.

I can understand where you are coming from. 71-73 seemed to be the norm for me. I did manage to get one 75. My understanding is that is all probability so you never know. Congrats on the top 50. That is an amazing finish. Good luck.

Comment

Rare set ? 50% should be level 71, almost 50% will be 72, with a few chances of higher levels. If you mean legendary set, then something does seem very off.

Comment

• DaDeeDum
        DaDeeDum commented
        Editing a comment
        Lots of players make a set of high level rare set weapons for the grind phase. Easiest way to get high damage, low resource cost weapons. I know it’s not basically guaranteed to get a 77 every 60 or 70 tries like with the légendaires but it’s still 50% for each advance in level. Rare rolls have luck, good or bad, play a part and legendary rolls are more luck limited, let’s say. I just had a g-d awful experience.

• Turgeon
        Turgeon commented
        Editing a comment
        It happen to me too when im crafting my blue gearfor gold. When it happen im used to close the game and open it a bit later. Usually its working
    Working...
    X