56 attempts at creating a lvl 77 weapon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

56 attempts at creating a lvl 77 weapon

I know the chance to create a lvl 77 item is just over 1%, but hey, can't a guy ever get lucky?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210619-183731.jpg
Views:	437
Size:	161.8 KB
ID:	198747

Between two 77 you can wait up to 127 try. If you bag your 77 on the first craft 1/64. Then ifyou get the 77 at the end of the second bag 64/64. You need 127 try.

Comment

I have encountered such circumstances that the level 77 appeared in my last on a group of 64 crafts, do you have a list of yours? And, just an advise, don't do your crafting outside ANBs, it is just a resource sink and will just frustrate you like that, even if you have billions of gold and millions of greater essences. Another thing is never squeeze a toon on a fourth or fifth level 77, just create another and you'll have a higher chance to craft 77 early, just costing 50 gems for deleting (not your push hero obviously!). Lastly, it is just too early on the season to do your trial push (I assume) or if you are trying to craft a decent exp farming gear, don't push yourself in getting a 77, farming in a trial within 90 seconds with low level gear is very doable.
      Last edited by Benedicto; 06-19-2021, 02:38 PM.

Comment

• Teebs
        Teebs commented
        Editing a comment
        What is the sunk cost here?

Specifically - Materials cost minus the salvage recovery (At 1.3 billion gold - that appears to not be a limiting factor for the OP)

... KTB

• Asad Butt
        Asad Butt commented
        Editing a comment
        Benedicto I was pushing and got stuck, and I thought a lvl77 weapon would be a 10% boost on damage and what's the point of having so much gold and resources if I can't have a perfect weapon. I'll craft some more in a bit and see if I can get it by 64th craft.

Teebs I started at around 1.33b. Only had to craft some mithrils - the rest was the crafting cost. I think I spent a bit over 55m and a little over 8k GEs.

• Grand_Wazoo
        Grand_Wazoo commented
        Editing a comment
        ...And I thought I had lots of gold with 350M.....wow!
        Last edited by Grand_Wazoo; 06-19-2021, 05:09 PM.

Question: if I turned off the game and then turned it on, will that cycle of 64 crafts start from the beginning?

Comment

• Ozymandius
        Ozymandius commented
        Editing a comment
        No, the cycle is tied to the hero doing the crafting no matter how many days you spend pushing to get the item you want. Most of us just use ANBs to craft now because, unlike your main heroes, you can actually keep track of each craft to get a better idea of your crafting odds. I have been using Icedin craft predictor from Discord, and it is surprisingly accurate at predicting when a higher level piece is likely to be crafted.

You can even save your ANB hero and continue to track crafting after the ANB has ended. I finally was able to get a level 77 trinket from a hero that I ran in Bronze 10 event. Now I can delete that one and save the next one [unless I am lucky enough to craft a level 77 during the ANB event].

• Asad Butt
        Asad Butt commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you. I'll push on with more crafts then.

So I got my 77 on the 86th attempt!

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20210619-220610.jpg Views:	0 Size:	149.2 KB ID:	198762
      Last edited by Asad Butt; 06-19-2021, 05:12 PM.

Comment

Here's the stats on that beaute

Name:	Screenshot_20210619-221005.jpg
Views:	391
Size:	147.5 KB
ID:	198765

Comment

• Grand_Wazoo
          Grand_Wazoo commented
          Editing a comment
          Very nice...

• Turgeon
          Turgeon commented
          Editing a comment
          Nice one.

Here's what I got after salvaging 54 of the 56 items from the earlier batch

Name:	Screenshot_20210619-215742.jpg
Views:	382
Size:	66.8 KB
ID:	198768

Comment

• Teebs
          Teebs commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for doing this! I don't have the resources to do this, so I appreciate you doing this

• RAFERS102
          RAFERS102 commented
          Editing a comment
          This is why I don't craft outside AnB other than for testing.

• Benedicto
          Benedicto commented
          Editing a comment
          I even read here in the forum how some players don't do the crafting milestone in War Supplies, including me, just not worth at all.

Asad Butt Where did you farm all the mats to craft that many items and how long did it take you?
        DUCI HEXA YIWA 0721

Comment

Arawn I did most of the gold farming in Darkhold Citadel and mats farming in trials. Of course most of it was done when even TL80 used to give three legendary items. These days even TL105 gives 40% less mats than we used to receive in those days.

Comment

I need just one "77"
            THis war supply even painstakingly running back & forth at trials for gold & mats etc Accumulate as below: I thought later I want to try craftin a "77" for my old SW using a new character. Should I craft or not? Yes or no Yes or no. I dunno. But after reading all above suggestion etc better craftin at ANB. If can't obtain a 77 at ANB. Then will probably do via normal craftin ( I hope not)

Attached Files
            Last edited by TheExorcist; 06-26-2021, 08:28 AM.
            ANB Silver #15 Mage Trial 131
            PURIST Mobile user

Comment

Working...
            X