ANB Gold Gem Spend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ANB Gold Gem Spend

Just out of curiosity, does anyone know how many red gems one would need to use to make it to the top of the ANB Gold leaderboards? For example, the top 25? Is it even possible to achieve this if you're using a mobile device and don't already have at least 20 to 30 of each kind of medal?

As a mobile player too, I can only make it to the top 50, and I am having about 5k-7k gem budget – for 1 legendary crate, second & third ability upgrade slot and two extra companions, plus 200% booster up all the time except 30 minutes of gold farming and in the final push.
    Last edited by Benedicto; 07-03-2021, 12:07 AM.

Comment

• Kristoff
      Kristoff commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, Benedicto ! I'll probably try it out in bronze to get familiar with the build and just stick to warrior for this upcoming gold event.

• Benedicto
      Benedicto commented
      Editing a comment
      No problem... But this upcoming gold I'll also go for a small budget warrior just for CTs and a fully unlocked toon for gem farming

• Kristoff
      Kristoff commented
      Editing a comment
      Cool! Good luck to you, Benedicto !

mages need 400 for an upgrade slot and 500 for a healer, plus 200-300 for unlocks and 100 for crates. So on PC 1500 is enough for top 25, even top 10... On mobile top 25 is possible with this budget, top 10 is usually out of reach even with unlimited budget, because of the no-vortex-while-beaming issue :/
    Mage: Anba

Comment

• bojck
      bojck commented
      Editing a comment
      Warrior is certainly a good choice for mobile, cause you don't have to dodge that much...

Btw killer PC sounds like a good idea Not just for Eternium - Diablo 4 looks pretty great so hopefully we'll try it next year. Curious if it will run on my laptop...

• Kristoff
      Kristoff commented
      Editing a comment
      bojck Yeah, you only really have to avoid the fire dragon attacks and Magroth's charges and stuff. I'm planning on a Falcon Northwest Fragbox with the top-of-the-line dual Nvidia cards. Was going to buy last year, but they claim that they ran out of cases due to COVID and canceled my order.

• Benedicto
      Benedicto commented
      Editing a comment
      Mobile and with less talented players can't relate with 1.5k gems XD

Whish I could do it bojck's way. But I am closer to what Benedicto wrote. Truth is I'm not that talented.

I am able to get in top 100 systematically and top 50 on very rare occasions.
    Last edited by Grand_Wazoo; 07-04-2021, 01:25 AM.

Comment

• Kristoff
      Kristoff commented
      Editing a comment
      That's still way better than what I can do, Grand_Wazoo . The best I've gotten is 176th place on the warrior board, I think.

As a mobile player, my gem spend to get into the top 25 of BH usually requires 5k gem spend for myself. There is no way I have the skills to get into the top 25 without at least one L-box.

Comment

• Kristoff
      Kristoff commented
      Editing a comment
      RAFERS102 But no XP on the ephemeral jewelry? I don't XP them because that makes them weaker for the push. Without jewelry XP, I only have about 2300%. So just grind with that until I hit 1900 CL? I have about 3 hours 15 minutes left and I'm a little over 700 CL.

• Kristoff
      Kristoff commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, RAFERS102 ! The increased XP from higher TLs more than makes up for the 700% to 800% XP I had to shed by switching to my ephemeral push jewelry. I gained 100 CLs in less than ten minutes. Hope I still have enough time to get close to 1900 CLs.

• RAFERS102
      RAFERS102 commented
      Editing a comment
      Kristoff, not the crafted jewlery, the jewelry you get for passing trail levels. Use them ones for your XP push and you want 3200% minium for XP push. Then build up gemstone supplies and craft high level jewelry. Or do it the other way round and craft so mid range XP jewlery for XP grind.

Comment

• RAFERS102
      RAFERS102 commented
      Editing a comment
      This is the jewlery I use to grind XP. Then I switch to the jewelry you get from TL's for push.

• Kristoff
      Kristoff commented
      Editing a comment
      Got it. Thanks again!
Working...
X