• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kristoff
    commented on 's reply
    Got it. Thanks again!

• RAFERS102
    commented on 's reply
    This is the jewlery I use to grind XP. Then I switch to the jewelry you get from TL's for push.

• RAFERS102
    replied

Leave a comment:

• RAFERS102
    commented on 's reply
    Kristoff, not the crafted jewlery, the jewelry you get for passing trail levels. Use them ones for your XP push and you want 3200% minium for XP push. Then build up gemstone supplies and craft high level jewelry. Or do it the other way round and craft so mid range XP jewlery for XP grind.

• Kristoff
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks, RAFERS102 ! The increased XP from higher TLs more than makes up for the 700% to 800% XP I had to shed by switching to my ephemeral push jewelry. I gained 100 CLs in less than ten minutes. Hope I still have enough time to get close to 1900 CLs.

• Kristoff
    commented on 's reply
    RAFERS102 But no XP on the ephemeral jewelry? I don't XP them because that makes them weaker for the push. Without jewelry XP, I only have about 2300%. So just grind with that until I hit 1900 CL? I have about 3 hours 15 minutes left and I'm a little over 700 CL.

• RAFERS102
    commented on 's reply
    Kristoff, you defo don't need 3600% XP to achieve CL1900. What you'll find most do, they use the ephemeral jewelry as that gives a good balance of stats. You'll need that to be doing as higher trial as possible in 60-90 seconds. Then it is just grind grind grind up to 1900CL. Always good to look at the fastest times for TL105 completion on the LB and see what stats they are using.

• Kristoff
    commented on 's reply
    Actually, I think it's because I put XG and other stuff on the jewelry. For 3600%, you should probably add nothing but XP to the jewelry stats, am I right?

• Kristoff
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks, RAFERS102 ! The best I've been able to do in ANB gold is top 250, I think. I have trouble reaching 1900 CL because my max XP with boosters is around 3150% instead of the 3600% other players seem to be getting. I also tend to be conservative when crafting because I run out of mats quickly, especially when trying to get the right BoM.

• RAFERS102
    commented on 's reply
    Kristoff then you should be all set for a top 25 finish. Warrior gives you the best chance for that as well as the gap between PC and mobile, whilst gargantuan, is much less when playing warrior.

You're going to need about 1900 CL for a top 25. Weapons at Lv76 minium and an average gear level of 74+.

• Kristoff
    commented on 's reply
    RAFERS102 I've already spent almost 6K for all my boosters, crafting boxes, jewelry and unlocks.

• RAFERS102
    replied
    As a mobile player, my gem spend to get into the top 25 of BH usually requires 5k gem spend for myself. There is no way I have the skills to get into the top 25 without at least one L-box.

Leave a comment:

• Benedicto
    commented on 's reply
    Mobile and with less talented players can't relate with 1.5k gems XD

• Kristoff
    commented on 's reply
    That's still way better than what I can do, Grand_Wazoo . The best I've gotten is 176th place on the warrior board, I think.

• Grand_Wazoo
    replied
    Whish I could do it bojck's way. But I am closer to what Benedicto wrote. Truth is I'm not that talented.

I am able to get in top 100 systematically and top 50 on very rare occasions.
    Last edited by Grand_Wazoo; 07-04-2021, 01:25 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X