• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope everybody have fun with this Gold ANB

Me? Just reach trial 80
    I'm stupid for not waitin "WW" to be at "10"
    Now just at "6"
    Not smoothly perform I'm afraid. I better wait for a few days.
    Wat to do now? Just continue with normal playin.

Attached Files
    Whirlwind Shield Warrior Trial 149 in 7.47 min "The Cave". Solely for Garm. Is there any better than this place?
    Mobile user

Achieved something I have been trying for many AnB's. Finally got to lv70 in under 10 minutes, in fact did it closer to 9 min this time. That will be all that O achieve in this AnB I would imagine.

Comment

• dudemus
      dudemus commented
      Editing a comment
      & here i was glad to make it in around 30 minutes, that is crazy fast! what is your method?

• Benedicto
      Benedicto commented
      Editing a comment
      Congratulations! What class are you using?

• RAFERS102
      RAFERS102 commented
      Editing a comment
      dudemus Benedicto currently playing BH. My method was to have two lots of dailies saved up. Complete to Lv3 to get Marcus whilst purchasing two healers for 1k gems. Then collect two days worth of dailies and wait for the 3rd day. On the 3rd lot of dailies (Only 2nd day of event), collect and then run trials. Pretty simple from there on in. Crafted new gear after every trial (rare or epic) always had legendary Lily and Vial. Rinse and repeat this until Lv70. Spent a lot of gems on XP jewelry, however saved a bit by Only going legendary on everyone from lv 50+. This was just to ensure I did it in under 10min. Managed it in 9:11 I think.

Cheers to you TheExorcist ! I am playing Defender SW. I am going to try Arionthe 's Flower Protector build for the first time.

The family is on vacation though and I just drove 900 km yesterday. Exhausted. I will probably not have much time to play this week since we'll be so busy so I will probably use a LOT of gems to speed things up.

We'll see how this Flower Protector build plays out...
    DUCI HEXA YIWA 0721

Comment

• Arawn
      Arawn commented
      Editing a comment
      Two legendary crates and no 77

Good job exorcist. Im still in lvling phase. Im now 60 Ill play defender with charge instead of BR. So ill have more stat to put in vit and block 8nstead of crit rating

Comment

This is probably going to be my only day for ANB. Just going to enjoy the local brew in our bed & breakfast and relax this afternoon!
      Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210704_150610_compress11.jpg
Views:	416
Size:	165.6 KB
ID:	199511
      DUCI HEXA YIWA 0721

Comment

• Turgeon
        Turgeon commented
        Editing a comment
        Haha yes far far away. She looks good is she?

• Arawn
        Arawn commented
        Editing a comment
        Turgeon Not bad... It seems to be a fad here in the states for craft beers to be overly hopped. It's sort of like if an IPA was a lager

• Travis | Support Mgr.
        Travis | Support Mgr. commented
        Editing a comment
        It's sort of like if an IPA was a lager
        I hate that about craft lagers. It's a LAGER. If I only wanted to taste hops, I'd buy an ale.

Grandpa
      u made me laugh:

"a Bowl a mug and a full 200% XP booster. How on earth do you manage to do that?"

I thought the highest in value will cancel? the rest
      Maybe i'm in "Fantasy Island" - Mr Roarke the plane the plane!!!
      Last edited by TheExorcist; 07-05-2021, 12:36 AM.
      Whirlwind Shield Warrior Trial 149 in 7.47 min "The Cave". Solely for Garm. Is there any better than this place?
      Mobile user

Comment

• Turgeon
        Turgeon commented
        Editing a comment
        Haha didnt notice he had a bowl plus a 200%

• Ozymandius
        Ozymandius commented
        Editing a comment
        Bowl is Stew of the Day from the Tavern to boost life. You cannot use Mushroom Soup from story board with a booster. I can see the benefit of the coffee for movement speed, but I have almost never died during the push to level 70 since I am usually overpowered for low level trials. I guess we will have to go to Discord to figure out how players are leveling up so fast.
        Last edited by Ozymandius; 07-05-2021, 01:20 PM.

Just being chill this time, made mine to level 70 in 25 minutes, did not unlocked the 2nd ability slot and just spent 550 gems until now. Will be waiting for WW to level 10. Too bad there's two medal of heroism for the top 50 but with budget and time constraints I'll just create a gem farming toon, 2 CTs and try to reach TL120.

Comment

Each gives him a different boost so there is no canceling, just adding to. Did you also notice he has what appears to be a full ELR gear set and an IM! Can't tell what his weapons are, but I'm guessing GMC.
        With gear like that you gotta wonder why he struggles so with TL1 every ANB?

Comment

• Ozymandius
          Ozymandius commented
          Editing a comment
          Good eye. The question is at what hero level the under 10 minute crew starts crafting set gear. I have always been too cheap to craft set gear until after reaching level 70, since everything along the way just gets discarded. Maybe using set bonuses is what allows them to level up so quickly. It looks like the quick level up strategy requires you to spend a lot of resources early, but you may not need to spend as much later on.

Gold is hard . With only 6 hours playing time and under 2000 gems had to make some hard choices in how to spend that 6 hours. But my fire Lilly shield/dot warrior hybrid is coming along nicely.

First I got to 70 real slow, no booster, no crafting. Ran tons of broken mountain levels to get to 70 without crafting gear, hoping my first crafts at lvl 70 get me a high level with the new character luck thing. Broken mountain gets you a lot of gold and drops in a short time and a lot of store resets to upgrade gear along the way. Focusing on +exp and +gold gear, upgrading with whatever if unlucky. The chest also drops a decent amount of marks of titan.

Then at lvl 70 I started crafting 10 or so shields, hit a 75 and 76, so the new char crafting advantage seems to work. Then 1 craft each for all other gear except armour set.

After that hit the trials to get the 6 gear boxes in 5 trial runs, and make a more decent exp/gold farming armour set. So I am in a mix of shabby push gear and xp/gold farming gear. This allows me to farm tl80 for crafting mats, and more broken mountain for more gold. Which allowed me to craft a legendary defender set. Got lucky and hit 77 on the shoulder pads.

And that’s where I am now. 1h40 on the clock, very low in champion levels (487), but with gear that will get me to 110 at least. Now working on skills till next weekend, and farming more gems on main. I’d like to get another 1000 for 2 Norgrims.

There is some stuff I’ll still need to craft, like slayer enchant for the helmet and the fire dot enchant for my weapon. These are pretty much needed to get decent shockwave damage as they get factored in twice, once when the dot is applied, and a second time when shockwave hits. The same goes for the fire Lilly and the fire damage boosts on gear. *** starts shanking paint cans while yelling “That’s a lot of damage” ***

And if I still have time, a higher level on my weapon for more dot/shockwave damage would be nice. The current one is only lvl 72. Not too worried about low champion levels, around 3k power from shield block + the 6 piece defender bonus makes a decent alternative to extra champion levels.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	C87C090B-0C5B-4CFA-9A50-60A0F0A0B84D.png
Views:	345
Size:	122.6 KB
ID:	199547

Comment

Yeah! Finally Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210705-135814_68dbe00f0fcd6dfd7235a3c537a2baa1__01.jpg
Views:	362
Size:	100.4 KB
ID:	199569
            ​​​
            DUCI HEXA YIWA 0721

Comment

• Ozymandius
              Ozymandius commented
              Editing a comment
              Congrats! Haven't seen a Diedre's Resolve in a long time.

• Arawn
              Arawn commented
              Editing a comment
              Ozymandius Yeah I primarily use my CTs on weapons and Integralas Mantles. I don't farm enough mats to warrant using my CTs on a full set before the subsequent balancing patch comes along

So my gold started poorly when on my 12th craft I wasted a 77 on a useless BoM (I foolishly crafted it even though I knew there was a chance to get one that early) and I made a few other minor mistakes (taking 3-4 weeks off from playing certainly caused me to be a bit rustier than I expected). However, as far as gameplay I've been quite satisfied with my play, I hit 70 in about 11 minutes, 600 cls in just over 30 minutes, 900 in 46 minutes, 1200 in 1h14min, 1500 in 1h46min, 1700 in 2h14min, 1800 in 2h37min, and 1900 in 3h13min. I farmed almost exclusively with beam and almost exclusively on trial 105 (my best time was 53 seconds). I'm now at cl 1948 and after doing a semi-push through 145 (which I did in 6:51) I'm taking a break to further cook skills and save up gems to buy sockets. As luck would have it my second 77 of this event also turned out to be a useless BoM (lol), this time I wasn't expecting it based on my knowledge of the 64-bag, but as wise men have stated "there is no bag". Despite this, I'm still pretty happy with my gear. I've managed to craft a pair of good 76 weapons (my tome rolled perfect dmg ) a pair of 76 gloves, several good 75s including trinkets for extra frost dmg, and a lot of very good 74s (including a beam BoM). I chose to craft 1 push ring this event and use ephemerals for the other 2. This seems like the right approach for gold, and I'm happy with my resource management, as I now have a pretty respectable fully enchanted push set (last gold I missed out on a ring enchant due to lack of resources). I'm also happy with my time-management so far in this event. With over an hour left I've cleared 145, and despite having 0 77s I'm poised to greatly surpass my result from last gold (Trial 147).
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Splendor; 07-05-2021, 11:06 PM.

Comment

• Splendor
              Splendor commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah, that was my result last gold. In Silver I did 152. With over an hour left I think I can do 149-151 this time, depending on maps.

• Grand_Wazoo
              Grand_Wazoo commented
              Editing a comment
              Just saw your toon's name. Indeed we don't want that banana...haha!

• Splendor
              Splendor commented
              Editing a comment

My time management is better, but still needs work. I got to 70 in about 1 hour. It is not where I need to be with 30 minutes or less as my goal, but it is much better this time than last time, which was 3 hours. I only completed Act 1 this time. It is awesome that folks can crack 70 in such a short period of time.

This is my first Gold ANB so we will see how things go. I have been looking at posts while waiting for abilities to upgrade and will do more once WW is at 10.

- I see that many use Vial of WS and Tal. of Power. I have the Fire Lily and was looking to get the Talisman of Power next, but was not sure if VoWS was better to pair with the Fire Lily. I am leaning towards Tal. of Power.
            - Assuming I go with Tal. of Power would unlocking the Slayer enchantment add more value than VoWS in an ANB?

Comment

• Arawn
              Arawn commented
              Editing a comment
              Don't feel badly about the length of time it takes you to get to 70. I get that in ANB you want to level up as quickly as possible so you can farm as much XP as possible for the push but, to me, racing through the game is like speed reading a novel you want to enjoy. I'd rather take my time and enjoy it! (It is a game after all)

Vial of the wind spirit is nice for the early game, with the screen wide AoE. Makes a big difference for levelling up fast, that’s why you see so many at the beginning of the event. Most people will use other trinkets later on. Talisman of power is also used at lower levels when people don’t have enough crit rating to make use of talisman of storms.

Same with fire lily, except for some mage builds I believe (and maybe my shield/shockwave warrior, I’ll know after Anb ), it’s mostly used as an early game boost when crit rating is not yet a priority.

Comment

• Medamanaman
              Medamanaman commented
              Editing a comment
              Just took a look at the top 10 of the Mages' LB; at present six of the Top 10 are Fire Lily builds with the ToP as second trinket, four are crit builds with ToS - and the Vial; not sure why you see it as useful only at lower Trials.
              What type of Hero do you play? ....oops - should have read the second paragraph!
              Warrior and Mage seem to be different even concerning trinkets.
              Last edited by Medamanaman; 07-06-2021, 09:16 PM.

Trying for top 250... no idea how I'm going to get there, haha

1 hour in, farming TL 85, CL 579 - took 38 minutes to get to level 70
            Slight change from my usual run, did Exp, AR, P, V jewelries instead.

Feels like I've wasted a lot of Gems... oh well
            Gems spent so far: 6,927
            - Gold: 15
            - Unlocks: 1,540 (no 2nd attack)
            - Abilities: 903
            - Jewelries: 312
            - Crates: 2,950
            - Boosters: 475
            - Sockets: 732

Think it's a good time to stop and wait for Whirlwind...

Click image for larger version  Name:	20210706_123323.jpg Views:	7 Size:	138.1 KB ID:	199580Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20210706-122541_Eternium.jpg Views:	7 Size:	130.8 KB ID:	199581
            Last edited by Nhat; 07-06-2021, 03:14 AM.
            Eternium Files - links and details - 04 February 2021 - v1.5.3x changes: Ability Rate formula changed to: AR / ( 2xAR + 1500 )

Eternium Guides:

Comment

• Ozymandius
              Ozymandius commented
              Editing a comment
              For top 250, you will probably need to craft Legendary gear. Warrior class is so competitive these days.

• Benedicto
              Benedicto commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah I noticed that too. If I'm not mistaken TL120 is the minimum for top 250?
          Working...
          X