• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kristoff
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for the explanation, Turgeon !

• Turgeon
    commented on 's reply
    Its because cleave bonus apply on cleave bonuscoming from the axe set when whirlwind is activated

• Kristoff
    commented on 's reply
    Craft a rare or epic cleave bracer, and then compare your TL clear times for the same level. There is almost always a very noticeable difference. 170% to 200% cleave damage just melts the mobs so much faster.

• Hedger
    replied
    Regarding BoM I am wondering why so many use Cleave? I got a good BoM with +~900% leap damage. Maybe Cleave is a better choice.

Leave a comment:

• Hedger
    replied
    I crafted a decent BoMs in the ANB, 73-74 or so, with Leap and one with Cleave. Tim Man briefly mentioned in the past the BoM being tough build. It definitely is. Ideally a good 77 is always welcome. I did run through Mats. trying to get a good BoM. I gave myself a limit for this ANB. I will try again in this next ANB to get a good 77 BoM. If not, I will keep trying within reason in future ANB's.

Leave a comment:

• Kristoff
    replied
    Thanks, Tin Man and Stusmith50 ! Got it on the third try. Not the best bonus since it's epic, but at least it's the right bonus, and it didn't cost me a ton of mats.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Turgeon
    commented on 's reply
    Yes this gold i wasnt lucky ive try over 30 legendary bom and not any shield slam bonus soive finish with a epic one and it work fine

• Stusmith50
    replied
    Devs are hoping you'll spend gems on a legendary bracer. Craft an epic, then try for legendary when you have a glut of mats.
    Devs are being stupid at the moment - instead of designing a game people want to play. They are chasing short term gem purchases.

Leave a comment:

• Kristoff
    started a topic ANB Bracer Strategy

ANB Bracer Strategy

The Bracer of Mastery has become so crucial to my ANB strategy that I stockpile extra gems for more legendary crafting boxes in case I don't get the right bracer with my first L-box.

But I'm curious as to what the rest of you do. Is a specific bracer as important to your build? What do you do if you're unable to craft it? I've heard that a BoM isn't critical for some of the top BH builds, for example.
Working...
X