Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ozymandius
    commented on 's reply
    Congrats on making it to TL120! You should check out Nhat ANB Guide for Warrior. The strategy for leveling up is pretty much the same across all classes of hero (i.e., XP on every piece of gear and upgrade every 10 levels or so], but you need to know which abilities and stats to prioritize for the different hero classes. And keep in mind that the best gear for levelling up and XP farming is probably not the gear you will want for the final push. I think you will find Nhat's guide very helpful for running an ANB Warrior. He guides you on which attributes to put on your gear, so you can copy as much or as little as you choose.

• Nhat
    commented on 's reply
    The number of extra trials unlocked is based on how quickly you clear the current one, so it gets tougher to do multiple unlocks at higher trials - not a "feature" of the higher trials directly...

There have been a number of posts detailing the unlock counts with required clear time, I think this is the latest discussion on it: https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/th...-times-changed

• Bellagiofan
    replied
    Well I just managed to grab the 15 Glory for TL 120 with about 5 minutes to spare. Didn't realize at that level when you complete a Trial you only unlock the immediate one above it. So there was no way I'd get to 130. I finished around 380th place. Wish there was a video as detailed for warriors as there is for Mages on YouTube courtesy of Rob Spooner for running AnB's. It took around 1 and 1/2 to 2 hours of play time to get to 70 and that I'm sure can be improved considerably even with the low gem budget. Lost track of how much I spent but probably around 3k.

Click image for larger version

Name:	TL 120.jpg
Views:	167
Size:	74.5 KB
ID:	200017

Leave a comment:

• Turgeon
    commented on 's reply
    Seconded.

• RAFERS102
    replied
    Congrats on breaking yourself in on a Gold AnB, that can't have been easy at all. Counting myself lucky that my 1st AnB was unlimited time for a week. So plenty of time to mess up and try new things. You don't get much chance of that in Gold AnB's.

Leave a comment:

• Kardinaal
    commented on 's reply
    Indeed, very well played. I’m on my 4th and still fell just short of that second ct. no one to blame but me though. I could just copy a popular build instead of trying special things. But that’s where the fun is at for me to be honest.

• Kardinaal
    commented on 's reply
    Exactly

• Teebs
    replied
    Getting both CT's on your very first ANB (Gold at that!) is impressive - Congrats.

Quick answer - NO - you can not save them (as in transfer them from this ANB to the next ANB) - they WILL transfer over to your main account though regardless. It is better to attach them to some Ephemeral item (so that the best of your crafted items at least) can transfer over even if it isn't exactly what you were hoping for.

Once you apply the CT to an item - that is going to stick for the rest of the ANB (this is where it could get somewhat sticky - applying the CT is going to give you a Vitality bonus which could help you farm - to be able to craft better gear - but which you can't then use that CT on because you have already applied it)

ANYWAY - Congratulations - You did so much better than I did my first ANB. Apply the CT to your best gear - that will get transferred to your main account and as it gets transferred - it splits it back into a CT (which you can then use for 77's) and the piece that you applied it to.

Hope this answers your question.

... KTB

Leave a comment:

• Bellagiofan
    commented on 's reply
    Ok, so let me get this straight. I drag the CT over the lvl75 item while in AnB. When AnB ends, the item and the CT will no longer be tied to each other and arrive in my main account as the separate items they are right now (I haven't done anything with them yet). So basically the CT acts like a way to simply transport the item over to the main account. I will then be able to use the CT on the main account on a lvl 77 of my choice on any character item. So even my mage for example when I used a warrior to play this AnB.

• Kardinaal
    replied
    You will receive both the item you ct (with the attributes at the ct level, but minus the 100vit bonus) as the ct itself separately as an item.

The ct you can use on any item on your main, so you can boost a 77 that you craft outside Anb with it. Eventually you want to have endgame gear all lvl 77 with ct on them. So they don’t go to waste.

the lvl 75 item you bring over might be a temporary upgrade for your main account, or you can recycle it for crafting materials (after you get it to your main it’s no longer ephemeral)

Leave a comment:

• Bellagiofan
    started a topic My first Gold ANB... question about

My first Gold ANB... question about

Participated in my very first AnB and of course like an idiot I went in on the gold one. I successfully managed to get both Celestial Transforms which was my goal (the last two Glory for TL 120 and 130 are going to be a stretch).

I'm glad was able to get this far without needing to buy a Legendary Crafter's Crate because I didn't have the gems to afford it.

Here's my dilemma though:

What do I do with the celestial transforms if the highest item I was able to craft was just a 75? My crafting level is 50 but my luck level is zero.

Can they be saved for future AnB's or something? Or do I absolutely have to burn them within this gold round or lose them?

What's the strategy here? I was hoping to get a level 77 item and I just don't have much time left to farm materials to craft.
Working...
X