Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How's everyone with this Bronze ANB thing ehh?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How's everyone with this Bronze ANB thing ehh?

Hope each and everyone of us do their best.
    Me? first mission accomplish
    after step by step back & forth at trials below is the time left
    Please don't rush relax have fun (9 days left)
    Will just do wat I love the most when cookin the abilities:

"5 star story mode"

Good luck
    Attached Files
    Last edited by TheExorcist; 07-17-2021, 10:07 AM.
    Whirlwind Shield Warrior Trial 149 in 7.47 min "The Cave". Solely for Garm. Is there any better than this place?
    Mobile user

Will go all the way through this one very quickly. Don't feel like it and will do it with as little gem investment as possible.
    Just get both CTs and stop.
    Good luck everyone.

Comment

• Turgeon
      Turgeon commented
      Editing a comment
      Gj bro. U got ure two ct already!?

• Grand_Wazoo
      Grand_Wazoo commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes both CT...with an awful clearing time but I'm done.

• Turgeon
      Turgeon commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes sometime we need real time life to be used other then playing hhhahahaah

I have no gems... Well, only about 1100. But that's not much for ANB. I guess the devs aren't going to give us a way to farm gems to replace the ad boxes.
    DUCI HEXA YIWA 0721

Comment

• Turgeon
      Turgeon commented
      Editing a comment
      Dont worry Arawn the way to farm gem for replacing ad boxe « coming soon ». Haha

• Benedicto
      Benedicto commented
      Editing a comment
      Without stable source of gems other than clearing story mode again and again, we must skip every one or two ANBs or just play on a budget and just collect CTs, glory etc. without a clear vision if they will fulfill their promise to make a replacement on ad boxes.

• Turgeon
      Turgeon commented
      Editing a comment
      Haha me i still have more then 14k gem so a minimum of 14 anb. So 8m ok for long time haha
      But id like a way to farm gem too. Im not saying we dont need it haha

Bronze for me will be use less than half the available time, hit TL130 and retire. Probably only take one 77 back with me. Very very very lazy bronze.

Comment

I was going to make the BoM a little bit easier to get out of the lv77, but I couldn't believe lol.

Comment

Nhat, thanks for your ANB flamin axes guide This ANB I follow your recommendation etc
        Progress? This is the best ANB for me playin warrior (exp & time left)
        had reached trial 100. ( for heaven"s sake I need the 2 boosters)

wat to do now? Just run run run trial 90 ( I manage to do it in less than 2 min after beatin the boss for gears etc).

This time: I don't need the legendary crate after all. Just do trials.

Have a nice day: Good luck to all & have fun.

Attached Files
        Whirlwind Shield Warrior Trial 149 in 7.47 min "The Cave". Solely for Garm. Is there any better than this place?
        Mobile user

Comment

• Nhat
          Nhat commented
          Editing a comment
          Glad to hear it worked out well for you

Nice to hear your ANB stories. I'm enjoying my lily warrior. Thanks for the idea, Nhat !

Still can't farm levels as high as PC users with similar builds are doing, but I think I'll gain more CLs than my previous ANBs.

Comment

Exit above the cactus and no elevator nearby. Unfortunately, my equipment was missing a throwing hook and a rope ladder ...

Comment

• Turgeon
            Turgeon commented
            Editing a comment
            Haha funny. Never saw it bfre

• Kristoff
            Kristoff commented
            Editing a comment
            BarinaSid This has happened to me before too, and all I did was tap on the blue rings on the ground and my character arrived back in town.

• BarinaSid
            BarinaSid commented
            Editing a comment
            Didn't work (Photo 2). Even with "normal" exits I often need several attempts to get out. PC problem, never happens to me on the tablet.

Get to 70 to day as a BH. Took me about 20 min now ill craft a blue gold gear to farm gold for 45 min or so to get 10 million and its gonna be enough for all my crafting for xp and push

Comment

Conclusion I have so much fun with Nhat's Guide
            Will start to craft 4 W/2 Fury for pushin
            Back & forth (trials) I think I had enough of that material etc kind of thing & Gold's (first time fully gold crazy via trials only without Story Mode). 8 million accumulate.

Just reach trial 105. Have to rest for few days and do the 5 star Story mode. Just less than 20 gems left (used it for 200% exp boosters)

erm need one small suggestion?. With this time left would all of you still go for CL say another 35min -an hour? Or just stop and do step by step pushin?

any ideas??

Many thanks

Attached Files
            Mobile user

Comment

• Kristoff
              Kristoff commented
              Editing a comment
              I usually keep farming XP and leave an hour and a half to two hours for pushing.

Doing a "no-Glory" run, so no unique Trinkets or Belt. Definitely feeling the lack of damage while levelling up, but doesn't really seem to be too far off my usual run either, just slower run through the story map and trials... Just reached level 70, took 1 hour and 30 minutes - no boosters, recrafted gear & jewelries every 15 levels (this time including epic trinkets) and weapons every 10. Let's see how the trials progression go once the Fury gear starts coming...

Update:
            2 hours in, cleared up to TL 70 for all Ephemeral gears, spent 731 on socketing... only unique item crafted is the Mantle, trying to see how a "minimal unlocked" run go...
            - Trinkets, Belt & Bracers: Exp, Gold, Physical, Life on Hit
            - Jewelries: Exp, AR, Power, Vitality
            - Weapons: Exp, AR, Haste, Power
            - Gear: Exp, AR, Movement Speed/Power
            - Mantle: Exp, Gold, AR, Power
            Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20210719-122736_Eternium.jpg Views:	0 Size:	118.1 KB ID:	200255
            Last edited by Nhat; 07-19-2021, 02:48 AM.
            Eternium Files - links and details - 04 February 2021 - v1.5.3x changes: Ability Rate formula changed to: AR / ( 2xAR + 1500 )

Eternium Guides:

Comment

2 hrs 52 min left. Openin Trial 124 but I hate Garm.
              With a Shield warrior (now retired) it's not a problem: Just pull pull pull to a very tight-spot somewhere
              with 4W/2F, the whirlwind thing is not always there: how you want to pull? hahaha

Just 123 fine. Rest for awhile.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by TheExorcist; 07-21-2021, 01:47 PM.
              Mobile user

Comment

• Turgeon
                Turgeon commented
                Editing a comment
                Awesome exorcist near 1900 cl

I'm fam tl90 and heading to the second lv77, I'm getting enough for the main toon.

Comment

After pouring all my left over gems in last gold, I’m doing this one on the extra cheap. Didn’t make any fancy trinkets, buy boosters,… with only the stew, ice tea and the 100% xp booster from reward used while levelling getting to 70 cost me hours. But I kept gems spent down to the bare min (under 400 so far, mostly unlocks, few rows of inventory, 2 50 gem craft chests).

got 9,5 hours left after reaching 70, started on gold farming gear but ran out of gold lol. So waiting for tomorrow’s dailies now.

As for the build, still trying to get a shockwave shield warrior to work. Main difference from the last build is I dropped whirlwind allltogether, shockwave alone is good enough for rounding up mobs. So out with whirlwind and the belt, took dt in it’s place, probably with the girdle of heroism for a belt. Has more of the classic shield warrior build while still having the healing and extra damage of shockwave. No ww means no cleaver to boost rending slash x12, so viscera is the next best weapon. I also gave up on a unique shield, I’ll just craft a normal one to keep costs down. None of the bonuses on unique or set shields are worth it, so why spend one of those precious 77 crafts I figure.

Comment

• Kardinaal
                  Kardinaal commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I also set myself some very easy goals: 30 glory to unlock bom and girdle, 90 for one ct. and as much xp farming as I can manage.

Just over 9 hours left. Having fun charging around waving axes and amassing gold etc. Trying to do without a legendary supply crate as I am low on gems. TL 80 completed but am needing better kit to advance. Need decent weapons for a start hence the gold farming.

Comment

Working...
                X